Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

The Amazon PS3/Vita Need for Speed Most Wanted Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-47 of 47 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2012 11:26:35 GMT
PS 3 Si & as far as I know, there's currently no cross play. It's a stunning game and, as Rodders just said in the RATS thread, I don't know why it's called NFS, it's Burnout Paradise 2.

BUY IT NOW!

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 11:31:32 GMT
lol. buy it for me!

I will but i have BL2 to finish and FC3 comng soon as well as SAS:BR. its on the crimbo list. if the big FC doesn't bring it then i'll buy it boxing day

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 11:32:53 GMT
MintFox says:
Calling Santa a big fat cunnot isn't going to make him want to bring you it Si.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2012 11:36:12 GMT
Lol we have a special bond, i call him that he calls me his little pin cusion. Since i always get a small prick for Christmas.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 11:45:33 GMT
Aliboabayay says:
im around 30% through the singleplayer and loving every minute!

Hopefully get more time to try out the online multiplayer this week

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 12:26:57 GMT
Barca says:
Afternoon.

If you can add me to the list of NFSers please, it would be appreciated.

Only played a couple of hours this weekend, but really impressed. Doubt I will get much MP time in the near future, but once the new baby settles down I should be on a bit more frequently than I have been.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 13:02:04 GMT
chrissy1977 says:
Add me to the list too, I've put about 12/13 hours in this weekend.

Class game, really good. The police chases do indeed become a pain, especially when you're just trying to get to a race. I often just let them bust me as it can be quicker!

Should go for 100% and the plat on this, although finding all the security gates may be a pain as there's no indication on the map of those you have found already whereas there is for billboards and cameras. It helps to then know where NOT to look for the rest if you see what I mean.

Oh and the constant Autolog disconnections are a REAL pain as it means it doesn't track your SP. I often have to reload to update my total.

All in all though I'm really glad I bought it :)

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2012 13:08:12 GMT
Chrissy, the one thing that puts me off going for the Plat is "win all races in all cars" which could become a grind, at the moment I'm just seeing how things go & if I get near the Plat I'll push on & see if I can get it.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 13:14:51 GMT
chrissy1977 says:
Yeah that will take some time. At least some of the races/events are fairly short. I've done about 30 races in total now and none of them have been too difficult though, least that is something.

There's actually not as many cars as I thought there would be. There's plenty of Jack Spots but some cars have 2 or 3 spots so it's not *too* many :)

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 13:33:54 GMT
I think I read somewhere there are 40 something different cars, so 240 to 250 races it sounds alot but if you compare it with all the events you had to do to get the a licence in Burnout it's not to bad I suppose, for me I think the key will be not to think about it to much and enjoy the game.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 19:11:05 GMT
Sir Rodders says:
What happens to any progress / SP when you are logged out of Autolog?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2012 19:22:42 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Nov 2012 19:23:06 GMT
Cerberus says:
Nothing other than any quick times, big jumps and the like you do won't get posted on the boards I think Rodders, annoying really that Autolog is such a c-unit on this as it was fine on Hot Pursuit.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 21:31:55 GMT
Sir Rodders says:
They still count towards trophies though?

Posted on 6 Nov 2012 00:01:16 GMT
Sir Rodders says:
Absolutely quality game, loving it. Always wanted a Burnout Sequel.

Played for a couple of hours and didn't disconnect from Autolog once tonight. Great fun opening races, challenges and trying to beat friends times, speeds etc. I even made it to the top on a couple of the less populated challanges. Trying to shake the cops not easy, theire cars seem to be magnetic to mine but so far thats a minor gripe.

Now a few of us are playing this why don't we have a cheeky MP night with a group of us, Burnout nights were always great. Say Friday night?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Nov 2012 07:39:56 GMT
Cerberus says:
No I doubt it Rodders because it's not logged as it were.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012 22:50:22 GMT
chrissy1977 says:
Yeah, it all still counts. It just means you cant see how you stack up against others until you connect again. But it all rights itself. Ive done 18+ hours now and it all goes back to normal when reconnected. Im deffo up for MP as was playing it tonight. Its great fun as its a massive mix of races, stunts, team races, tasks. But I cant make Friday :(

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 17:26:45 GMT
Bunny says:
well up for mp Rodders et al, but be about a week till I cab play it lol, getting restless really want to give it a bash

Posted on 8 Nov 2012 16:50:29 GMT
Aliboabayay says:
multiplayer question - Does anyone know how you setup a race with players split between cops and racers?

Was one of the best features of Hot pursuit in my opinion, haven't found the option in most wanted, not sure i like the multiplayer UI yet.

Posted on 8 Nov 2012 18:12:18 GMT
Bazlurgan says:
Okay, invites sent to everyone at the top of this thread...

I'm happy for some multiplayer at some stage, not tried it yet, but have been loving the game!

Posted on 9 Nov 2012 13:04:39 GMT
chrissy1977 says:
Aliboabayay: There are no police on the MP. Looking like future DLC perhaps?

Posted on 9 Nov 2012 16:36:32 GMT
Aliboabayay says:
Cheers Chrissy found this out after a bit of digging last night - pretty gutted as it was brilliant in hot pursuit.

Hopefully it comes in the form of DLC

Posted on 9 Nov 2012 16:40:07 GMT
Todesengel85 says:
Right, I've been busy with Assassins Creed this week so I haven't touched this and I see a few of you have climbed above me in the Most Wanted standings.

This will not do! So i'll be putting in some serious hours on this over the weekend, up for some Multiplayer if people fancy it.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  47
Initial post:  1 Nov 2012
Latest post:  9 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions