Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

What are you playing at the moment?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 4576-4600 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:19:58 BDT
Trials Evo is 1200 MSP

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:21:29 BDT
MF says:
Still playing ssx -- love that game , but got a blister on my thumb from playing to much ! -- back to ratchett and clank tonight.
Also watched my wife completely ruin the experience that is Journey --- every 5 minutes " i just dont get it ! --- aaaarrrgghhh

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:24:21 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 14:34:49 BDT
I think it will be 1200 points Ollie. I think Trials HD was when it was released.

A bit late with this post

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:26:40 BDT
Arrr thanks chaps. I will defo have to get it. The first is fantastic!

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:33:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 14:34:11 BDT
I only ever played the demo of Trials HD and although I liked it I heard it was a bit full-on difficult - so it put me off. I've been watching the game play vids for Trials Evo though and it seems to be massively updated from HD - multiplayer, track editor, loads of different evironments. I think I may buy it. Gonna try Fez later too - think I'll trial it first.

Decided I'm gonna leave ME3 until after Max Payne 3. For some reason I'm just not in the mood for it. Gonna play instead DLC for Gears 3, Red Faction Arma, Fable 3 and probably get this Trials HD.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 14:52:18 BDT
"I only ever played the demo of Trials HD and although I liked it I heard it was a bit full-on difficult - so it put me off"

Pusssaaaaaaaaaaaay! ;)

Don't be surprised if this post ends up turning into "Deleted by Amazon" :P lol.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 15:01:57 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 15:15:16 BDT
At least some of us admit when games put us off due to frustration levels rather than keeping quiet or adding it to your backlog to be quietly forgotten about:P

Although I only ever played the demo, which was fine frustration levels wise, so you never know I could have been a mean Trials rider :P

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 15:04:59 BDT
ryanh_666 says:
Skyrim and more skyrim. About 30 hours in and I have achieved nothing yet! so much to do.

I feel your pain Matflan. I played Journey on sat night with my girlfriend and she also 'didnt get it'. I loved it and look forward to playing it again.

Also playing FIFA on vita when I cant get on playstation. That was most of yesterday as my girlfriend played 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs', which looks like a simple but reasonably enjoyable platformer. she has got the trophy bug!

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 15:10:24 BDT
Trigger says:
As I said over on the Binary Domain topic, I have just had a week away so haven't played too much, but I have played some Binary Domain (brilliant), Split/Second (still great fun and good for occasional blasts), Shank 2 (not really my thing, but it was 'free') and a little of GTAIV: The Lost and Damned, which I bought from PSN for 9. I love the presentation and style, and already it's an interesting tale, but after playing BD the gunplay in TLaD just feels sooooo horrible. I really cannot get used to the on-foot stuff.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 15:46:12 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 16:37:51 BDT
R I would say trails is mega hard when you get to the extreme levels. I only know one guy who has 100% completed it and is now a legend in my eyes. But its something I can always go back to later and try again.

Anyway for me its either fez or rdr multiplayer at the mo. Although I still have lots of old games to try and complete too.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 16:10:21 BDT
Skyrim + guide posted :). Although a bit miffed that Amazon still don't charge people enough P&P to send a large book <_< - means I've had to cover the extra 2 to post the guide.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:41:15 BDT
Nessy says:
"Decided I'm gonna leave ME3 until after Max Payne 3."

Don't know why but i can't bring myself to play ME3 either, just can't be bothered lol.

Will play it eventually.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:42:03 BDT
Nick. says:
I recommend you play the first few levels. Once you start, you'll ask yourself how you didn't start it when you first got it.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:42:36 BDT
Nessy says:
Try selling a console and getting 2 to send it :p.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:43:44 BDT
I sold my 360 on Play.com so didn't get any postage money ;) lol.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:44:19 BDT
Nessy says:
Think it was the overdose of TOR tbh Nicholas, i've heard over 100 hours of Sci Fi voice acting and i just can't face anymore just yet.

Prob start it at the end of the summer.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2012 16:44:56 BDT
Nessy says:
At least they don't take 30% of your money tho ;).

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 17:20:06 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 18:19:05 BDT
"Don't know why but i can't bring myself to play ME3 either, just can't be bothered lol."

I don't really think I want to play it anymore TBH. I've even considered selling ME2 - I love the game, but I've completed loads of times across the 360 and PS3 versions, and don't know if I want to play it again. Amazon currently offering just over 10 for it...

Edit: deleted my data for ME2 (minus the saves... in case I do ever get ME3) and going to send it to Amazon's trade in service tomorrow :P lol.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 18:02:41 BDT
"Hey guys. If anyone else is playing amalur on the ps3, are you noticing audio problems?"

Only issue I've noticed is that when you're listening to the lore stones, the audio isn't in sync with the subtitles (if you have them activated of course). Other than that no issues... at least none that I've noticed.

Posted on 16 Apr 2012 19:45:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2012 22:26:47 BDT
Bought Fez. Cracking noval puzzle game with lots of character and really good music. No idea what anti-cubes are at the mo but sure it will make sense at some point.

[sometime later]

Played some more Fez. So flipping addictive lol. Very confusing navigating around though. And the anti cubes look a bit odd. QR codes lol. Yet to really understand the anti cubes because to collect them you need to solve puzzles from the environment which you then decipher into a sequence of controller button presses to collect the anti cube. Could be tricky as spotting the clues isn't easy. Collecting the more conventional golden cubes though is simple fun and highly enjoyable navigating the 3D world using only a 2D view albeit one you can rotate.

And the music is absolute gaming chill out perfection. The best I've heard since Flower and surpasses it. I want to buy the soundtrack lol.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 20:08:31 BDT
Last edited by the author on 17 Apr 2012 20:44:23 BDT
Going off Fez a little. I'm getting lost a lot. Navigating around is a chore. A lot of load screens and they can take 15-20 seconds sometimes. The core game play is sublime but the annoyances are spoiling the fun. See how I go but I can see the annoyances killing this game off for me. Considering the flaws in the game I don't think it deserves the 9 and 10s it's been getting in the reviews - you just cannot overlook poor implementation.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 20:40:15 BDT
So mr fish did not construct the perfect game then? good enough for him, hopefully somebody will be brutally honest with him about every little flaw in the process.

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 09:59:19 BDT
Trigger says:
I doubt Mr Fish really cares - going by the hype and review scores, I would guess Fez is going to sell like Limbo did, for instance, which was about 900k copies on Live alone as I recall.

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 10:06:49 BDT
If only I could easily navigate around Fez. There are some portals but they are few and far between and not really a solution to the navigation problems. Anyone playing this seen the world map - jeesuz f'ing H Chr.... If anyone has sussed how you should navigate around easily then please tell me - it's confusing as F. I can put up with the load screens - just - but the navigation is killing me. Also anti-cubes can do one - they are just no fun. Golden cubes are where the fun is at. And the puzzles are really starting to mix up a bit now - you can wind up a key which causes the enviroment to change but once the winding mechanism has wound down again everything goes back to normal. Love the game play, it is so addictive.

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 12:15:13 BDT
Jez says:
currently playing

FIFA 11 (refuse to buy another fifa update game where have to relearn and train your vp all over again)

White Knight Chronicles 1 (got 2 as well :D )

Mass Effect 2 - as a vanguard

Still to finish Dark Souls
Discussion locked

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  388
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  14 Aug 2009
Latest post:  13 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions