Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Binary Domain

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 376-381 of 381 posts in this discussion
Posted on 30 May 2012 13:49:57 BDT
Trigger says:
"I would say, with new games coming out all the time, you may never play those unplayed games. Especially with next gen fast approaching."

That is a very likely scenario, although there's not much else out that I'm interested in until the latter half of the year now, so I'm hoping to have a chance to tackle and clear at least a few of them. I really want to play Dark Souls, Massy Fect 2 and Tomb Raider Underworld soon.

Posted on 30 May 2012 13:58:15 BDT
The next generation of consoles launching is the best thing that can happen for me TBH. I won't be buying any of the consoles on launch, and as support for the PS3 will naturally start to dry up (it's already started to dry up on the PS Store), I'll have less to buy and will actually work through the games I have - same thing happened to me on the PS2 and Gamecube.

Posted on 30 May 2012 14:08:56 BDT
Solar Fox says:
Talking of Mass Effect 2, I had it for christmas and it's still sealed! I keep meaning to play it and I nearly did the other night. Everybody has said how great it is, yet at this rate i'll end up playing it when next gen is in full swing. :-S

That's a good point Adam, and very likely aswell. Games, sell or not to sell is always a tricky one. I had MGS3 Subsistence when it first came out. Played it and decided I'll keep Snake Eater instead. Sold MGS3 S for 22. 3 months later, new copies of MGS3 S are selling for 100+ ! :-o

Posted on 27 Jun 2012 11:10:20 BDT
firestar says:
I just got this game and i just love it,so refreshing to be shooting robots and the story is good.But can anyone tell me if there is second binary domain in the pipeline ,as the ending in the first game shows that our hero lives on,to carry on the fright agains the machines.

Posted on 27 Jun 2012 11:35:13 BDT
Thanks for spoiling the ending. Much appreciated.

Posted on 27 Jun 2012 12:10:04 BDT
Trigger says:
He's only trolling you Lill. The hero dies. Horribly. In the face.

And in answer to your question firestar, there almost certainly won't be another BD as the first one was a commercial flop. Shame, as it's a top game.
‹ Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  32
Total posts:  381
Initial post:  31 Dec 2011
Latest post:  27 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions