Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Hitman Absolution - Contracts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Nov 2012 13:48:20 GMT
Mark Andrew says:
I just finished the main game and it was.......hard work in places. Difficult if going for Silent Assassin ratings.

Anyway I am just getting in to the contracts mode now and would be interested in competing with some of you Uber assassins out there.

My gamertag is

WitchHunter Neo

if anyone is interested in adding me and sending some contracts my way and vice versa that would be cool.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 14:16:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 23 Nov 2012 14:17:27 GMT
Ill add you Mark, be happy to get a game with you chap !

Not sure when ill get chance to put a "Contract" together tho, ive not even looked at that part of the game yet.

Posted on 23 Nov 2012 14:31:12 GMT
Aliboabayay says:
Also wouldn't mind giving Contracts a go, hopefully finish the story mode this weekend then get into it. im on psn if anyone wants to give it a go.

Neo85913pv

Posted on 23 Nov 2012 18:51:53 GMT
Mark Andrew says:
Thanks guys.

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 09:51:04 GMT
Mark are you playing on 360 or PS3?

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 13:28:24 GMT
Mark Andrew says:
Xbox 360. And I uploaded my first contract last night. And it's okay. A few people have played it and no dislikes so far.

Its a pretty easy one so if you want some quick cash then.........try it : )

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 18:39:21 GMT
Ah sorry Mark I'm on ps3 for Hitman !

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 20:24:02 GMT
Howmuch75 says:
Mark I have not tried contracts yet,how do I find your levels.

Posted on 25 Nov 2012 12:21:42 GMT
Mark Andrew says:
Howmuch75 - I imagine that you will have to add me on to your friends list then when in contracts mode there should be an option to check friends.

Posted on 25 Nov 2012 22:30:11 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Nov 2012 22:32:55 GMT
i'm up for that

Invetro Pow II

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 09:02:37 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
i created one of these last night and sent one to you to try Steve it should be easy enough.

how are we all finding the game then? i'm finding some of the levels solid and i'm not playing it on hard. it feels like every copper in america is out looking for me and you can get rumbled really easy if your wearing a disguise lol. anyone missing the map function in the game? i know i am i used to use the maps all the time for planning hits.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 10:16:43 GMT
Jaina says:
Hello

I need some advice please.....I am looking at buying the Hitman Absolution game for my brother as a christmas pressie, is this game suitable to play on MAC's?????

Thanks for help (",)
J

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 10:39:08 GMT
AndyBSG says:
I don't think it's available on Mac, i've certainly not seen any Mac copies anywhere and a quick browse online doesn't show anyone selling any.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 11:02:31 GMT
Jaina says:
Thanks Andy for your quick response.....I thought so, I've been searching online too but I thought I wasn't looking in the right place :(.......do you know if any of the new releases are also available on Mac???

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 11:10:14 GMT
"anyone missing the map function in the game? i know i am i used to use the maps all the time for planning hits."

I was initially, but im getting used to it now, guess it makes it more realistic without it.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 11:19:40 GMT
"missing the map function?"

Yeah - I started on hard and it was taking me ages to do anything so I lowered the difficulty. However once I found my feet I was able to up the difficulty once more. Guess it just takes getting used to. Same with disguises - at first it felt pointless but once you learn the rules it makes all the difference.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 11:36:20 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Nov 2012 11:37:44 GMT
AndyBSG says:
"do you know if any of the new releases are also available on Mac?"

Unfortunately, it can be a pain getting Mac versions of any games, let alone latest releases.

I know it's possible to run a few PC games on Mac's but it all depends on if the Dev has put the required Mac codes on the disk.

I'm really not an expert though so best bet is to look on sites that sell games specifically for Mac's such as www.macgames.co.uk but the selection of recent games isn't that great(they do have Borderlands 2 and Football Manager but not much else from the last few months).

there's a service called Steam which allows you to buy and download games online which has a Mac section. I believe you can buy games on there and 'gift' them to someone so that may be an option and you may even be able to buy him a 'Steam Gift Voucher' so he can log in on Christmas Day and buy himself a game from the selection.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 11:50:18 GMT
Jaina says:
Hi Andy

Thank you so much for your help!!

J

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 11:51:03 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
did anyone struggle with the evade cops level where you need to get on a train? i thought that was brutal!! cutting through the place that was full of hash plants filled me with rage.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 12:09:51 GMT
"did anyone struggle with the evade cops level where you need to get on a train?"

Man I loved that sequence! Observation was key, plus a bit of distraction. Took me a few trys and blew it a good few times - the final wait for the train was a fantastic bit of gaming for me - no controls, no movement, no interaction of any sort bar a readiness to use instict if needed.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 12:20:37 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Nov 2012 12:21:22 GMT
MintFox says:
"cutting through the place that was full of hash plants filled me with rage."

Thats whats great about conracts, I set one in that area as I thought it was hard but trying to beat MMM time and then doing it, him beating mine and then doing it again x20 has taught me how to get through the entire level in less than 2 minutes undetected. (Stopping to kill two people with bongs along the way.) Still can't beat his final time though.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2012 12:26:20 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
i was cacking myself standing on the platform cos i had used all my instict up getting to it

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 12:44:11 GMT
Bally there's a notice board at the end of the platform where you can do that 'hiding in plain sight' thing. I found the crowd hid me well enough as I was making my way through to there.

I've done one contract so far, sent to Bally & Steve as they were the only people I saw who had played the game. I haven't dabbled too much in that aspect so far as I'm only (I think!) just about halfway through the game.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 12:50:40 GMT
Strategic turning of backs to the police on the platform got me through that level.

Astro the trick on that bit was not to go though the hash field at all.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 12:55:05 GMT
Casey says:
I love this game, the mine bit had me questioning my own sanity though lol..
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  23 Nov 2012
Latest post:  11 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions