Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Skyrim Creation Kit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Dec 2011 13:05:16 GMT
For all you PC gamers it's your lucky day, or at least it will be. The Skyrim creation kit is being released next month so get ready for all those loverly mods coming your way.

Values Steam workshop will be integrated into it as well so all mods will be available through there.

There's also a patch out next week.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/883638-skyrim-creation-kit-due-january-new-patch-next-week

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 13:13:04 GMT
What is Values Steam Workshop? Is it part of Steam?

I've never tried mods before and they sound like they involve editing files by moving these mods into them. Is that right? If so I'll be getting skyrim early next year at some point so sounds cool.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 13:18:05 GMT
I assume that should be Valve's Steam Workshop

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 13:19:59 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Dec 2011 13:20:17 GMT
That's right, Valves.

I think, if you have Skyrim through Steam, then Steams Workshop does it all for you, you just decide which mod file you want and it installs it for you.

I've done a bit of modding on PC games and it's a lot easier than you'd think, it's pretty much just making sure you save the mod file in the correct folder.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 13:24:15 GMT
Valve - value, sorry andy was having a blonde moment clearly. Is workshop available through the normal steam shopfront, or on their website?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Dec 2011 13:28:14 GMT
I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've been on my pc for naything other than work. I know it's free though.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 15:45:41 GMT
Nick says:
Also it's the same tool sit as Bethesda use, one of the reasons I would love a pc, insane mods!

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 14:57:13 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 14 Jun 2012 15:07:37 BDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
What Are You Currently Playing Part 7: A man chooses, a HAW obeys. 5138 1 hour ago
The Official Amazon Football Thread - The Race for Sixth 1668 2 hours ago
seriously off topic ! - in or out ? 385 2 hours ago
Name and shame your gaming backlog 2141 7 hours ago
The Ultra Settings with full FXAA and AToC Thread (PC part 2) 1689 8 hours ago
Kick off - The dark souls of football games 7 8 hours ago
Destiny 5515 10 hours ago
Top Ten Worst Games Apart From Superman 64. 129 11 hours ago
Wednesday PS3 Gaming night 9793 11 hours ago
Playstation Vita Clan Thread 2 (They said it would never happen) 2127 11 hours ago
OT: The official "its funnier to watch you just talking to yourself." thread 72 12 hours ago
The inaugural official Amazon 360/Xbox One Thread 6834 12 hours ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  2 Dec 2011
Latest post:  14 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions