Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

The Official Where's My "Where's my BLOPS2?" Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 102 posts in this discussion
Posted on 14 Nov 2012 08:03:02 GMT
Wayne says:
Lol! This thread is total win. In between the smelly 14 year old's moaning about not getting their pre order we also get a mini soap opera with regulars bickering :)

On the pre order situation when will people learn if you want it guaranteed on release day use a shop. Unless you live out in the middle of nowhere theirs no excuse. The internet isn't really any cheaper for new release games. I heard someone mention what if your disabled, well what did disabled people do before amazon or the internet existed then. Pure laziness.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 08:09:43 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
"well what did disabled people do before amazon or the internet existed then. Pure laziness."

Red rag to a Linger shaped bull that one.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 08:14:22 GMT
RAB says:
"COME ON AMAZON!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO PEOPLE!!! YOU HAVE LOST ALOT OF CUSTOMERS DOING THIS!! I AM AM DEFIANTLY NOT PRE-ORDERING ANYTHING OFF YOU AGAIN!!"

I love it when people don't preorder in a defiant way. Take that Amazon!

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 08:57:43 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2012 08:57:55 GMT
"we also get a mini soap opera with regulars bickering :)"

LOL Im sure the irony of you posting this Wayne is not wasted on you bud ?

Sure made me laugh.

Astro dont bother mate, I tried to post a response GF in your defence and in a nice manner, but it got marked down out of existance so I deleted it. Dont waste your time with them mate.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 08:59:39 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
Gaz I'm not at all worried if I get marked up or down by them. Unlike some of those lads I'm not a virgin and have a sense of perspective on the issue.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 11:11:35 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2012 11:12:08 GMT
DaytonaX says:
Delivery Update III
Well it's a official (again!) Yodel is sh.... not very good. After being shunted from very.co.uk to the Yodel call centre I spoke to the driver, who had his good points - honesty (I couldn't find your house), friendliness and bad points - a bit dim. It was quite funny really when I called him he almost across the road from my house making another delivery !! Anyway I have the game now, think I have the Nuketown map, and only 17. The compromise was not getting it on RD and a few very lengthy and irate calls. Needless to say very.co.uk will not be a site I will frequent often

@Astro - I thought I was in your gang :o(

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 12:52:51 GMT
MF says:
" so i waited all night looking through my window " - classic !

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 13:00:16 GMT
I marked you back up astro, I said this game would destroy the industry or the internet one of the two.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 15:39:08 GMT
"Unlike some of those lads I'm not a virgin and have a sense of perspective on the issue."

Lol, the irony of that insult all the while yourself regularly posting on a video game forum...

Just for the record i never marked either of you down, if anything i usually mark you both back up, i just found it a bit strange how Grayfox has become the target of regular attacks from both of you not only in this thread but the Future Tech thread he made in the past week.

I don't know why you let someone on the internet wind you up so much, if you really don't like them, then put them on ignore, problem solved.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 15:53:15 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 14 Nov 2012 15:54:08 GMT]

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 15:57:06 GMT
Come on - it's all water under the bridge now - no one should be frozen out and all of us should be able to let out a little steam surely?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 15:57:34 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2012 16:00:21 GMT
Nessy get facts straight mate, if I am the other half of that "both of you" then I havent even been on that "future tech thread" wherever it is. Secondly he doesnt get "Attacked" he get's very cross when people dont agree and kicks off, then when we give it him back, he starts crying about bullies.

Read that price drop thread if you dont believe me.

I do ignore him, but im sick of this poor little victim rubbish !

Sorry Robson i would love to let it go im just getting sick of people making out that Astro is some nasty bully when it's GF that starts it every time ! you know what he is like yourself !

But ur right its my last comment on here, Astro just stick him on ignore bud.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:02:55 GMT
Take it that it's Astro that keeps deleting his replies to me ?... wtf.

My apologies Bauer you weren't in that thread i mentioned, if you read it from the second page Astro appears out of nowhere and starts insulting GF for no reason at all though and starts bringing up stuff from the fitness thread of all things lol, very strange imo but hey, do whatever you want i have no intention of getting into arguments on here again, it's such a waste of time.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:06:27 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2012 16:06:41 GMT
Bozz says:
I see what you did there Robson, very clever ;)

I admit I called GF a "bellend" on another thread. I do however stand by that statement. But for the sake of forum peace and stability I will stick him on ignore.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 16:06:34 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2012 16:08:00 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:19:19 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 16:22:57 GMT
Fair enough, like i said im not interested in arguing.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:24:38 GMT
AstroMonkey says:

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2012 16:25:07 GMT
Cool.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:27:11 GMT
DaytonaX says:
Presumably we've all got our copies of Blops 2 then, since the conversation has veered drastically off topic.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 16:50:05 GMT
Pre-ordered mines; still hasn't came.

Got my NFS from Play.com; got it day before actual release. Infact play have always delivered day before or on release.

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 17:29:43 GMT
Wayne says:
Where can I sign up for team Astro. Grayfox is a bellend :)
Your reply to Wayne's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 14 Nov 2012 18:05:21 GMT
Pre-ordered mine about a month ago, had the dispatched email on Monday evening. Got home from work yesterday and no game, got home from work today and guess what ........ no game and i even have prime lol. From the reviews and what people are saying about the game im not actually too bothered about not having it right at this moment but if it turns up Thursday thats two days late which is pretty bad. All pre-orders from now i think will have to be with shopto.

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 02:48:57 GMT
Ordered my Blops 2 from Amazon and received it on time. I've played a bit with a few of the guys on here and really like it... If only everything with COD ended there. But as a PS3 owner it never does. There's currently no online MP and a quick check of the official forums some PS3 players have been unable to play it since buying it. I would have seriously thought after the last Blops troubled first month 3arch would have made sure something like this didn't happen.

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 18:00:54 GMT
Redfive says:
Really fed up with Amazon. Pre ordered Black ops 2 a month ago my order was dispatched day before release. Guess what not received it yet. I've sent 2 emails to Amazon asking where my game is only to receive a standard reply email "nothing we can do until 21 November at which point I can request another copy or ask for a refund".

Given this was the biggest release of the year you would have assumed Amazon would have ensured loyal customers got their game on time, but no. Here's another example of large business shafting the consumer!

Last time I pre order from Amazon in fact just cancelled my Hitman preorder.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums
ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)

This discussion

Participants:  44
Total posts:  102
Initial post:  13 Nov 2012
Latest post:  15 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions