Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

OT: Collect Plus courier service

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 50 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 6 Nov 2012 13:43:13 GMT
Yemi, thank you so much for your excellent advice and information! My son is on the case as we speak, and ringing Amazon! I'll let you know what happens... Thanks again...

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Nov 2012 15:40:02 GMT
I dont have a cousin Richard. I am in no way related to him.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012 15:40:56 GMT
RAB says:
Ah ok, sorry.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012 15:42:23 GMT
Why call them when u can have them call you. under the help section is how to contact them the options are email, chat or phone. If you click on phone you leave ur number and they call u

Posted on 6 Nov 2012 16:44:16 GMT
Yemi, your advice worked! My son rang Collect Plus and after a short battle they gave him the 7-digit code and he has now collected the parcel. Collect Plus said the code should have been on the confirmation invoice from Amazon - it wasn't! For us the matter is resolved, that still leaves the other 5 parcels awaiting collection with no code... Thanks again, Yemi...

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 17:39:27 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 27 Nov 2012 18:01:54 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Dec 2012 20:53:07 GMT
Jonathan says:
I now have the same problem. Have you got your parcel back eventually? If so how did you do it? Please help.

Posted on 11 Jan 2013 01:44:48 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Jan 2013 01:52:11 GMT
This company is complete rubbish. According to THEIR tracking : my parcel to be returned to amazon in Bedfordshire was correctly logged as being given to shop on Thursday morning at 8.30 am , it was picked up by courier and logged in at Chessington, it then went to Hatfield (about right for going to Beds.) where again it was logged in. it then went back to Chessington(surrey) and has now 7 working days later done nothing as it is still "returned to amazon", i did notice on another post that ominous word connected to awful service ......"YODEL" !!!!! It says it all I suppose !!!!! now Amazon send stuff by them and when it's defective you have to lug it a mile for it to go back into the YODEL system and if they don't get it back they will then charge you for the defective item as well !!!! come on AMAZON you have become what you are by service!!!! dump these cowboys pleeeaaassseee !!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2013 02:03:52 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Jan 2013 02:14:17 GMT
TO CLINT WESTWOOD
Of course they will, for once it was someone elses mistake rather than one of their thousands of mistakes they make every day !!!

Posted on 11 Jan 2013 02:31:40 GMT
Update on the saga of the return, tonight it has now arrived in Wedenesbury (WOLVERHAMPTON ish) !!!! So after all this time it's on the move again !!!!! albeit, by my reckoning, it's further away from the destination than when it started !!!!

Posted on 19 Jan 2013 19:37:37 GMT
mohammad says:
They are rubbish.....

Posted on 20 Apr 2013 02:08:16 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 20 Apr 2013 02:11:32 BDT]

Posted on 20 Apr 2013 02:10:51 BDT
Partagez says:
Collect+ is a very unprofessional company. I would say, they are scam! They discarded one of my parcel after labelling it as"damaged " in the tracking process. My second parcel, they don't know what happened to it. All they said was it is probably disposed of too because they don't carry glass bottle containing liquid. What they do when they receive a parcel that contains glass or liquid is to pick it up and drop it at their hub and do whatever they want with it. No possible claim on my parcels or shipping cost.
My advice, use Royal Mail; it's more expensive but they are more responsible, professional and will never tell you they don't know where your parcel is or dispose of it simply because you sent some edible oil in a glass bottle. Stay far far away from collectplus if you are a real business person.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2013 07:46:23 BDT
Peter Pan says:
Had exactly the same problem this week, which is poor because it means Amazon isn't listening and learning. The package was waiting for me in the Collect Plus store, but the shop manager couldn't release it to me. Very frustrating.

Posted on 1 Oct 2013 23:03:17 BDT
ebayrob says:
Had to return a motherboard to amazon, used their return label Connect plus, on 24th 7 2013 and today 01/10/2013 had by card debited for the board, still have not been delivered to them, see tracking below...
This item was returned to you on 23rd 07 2013, see information below sent by you to my email address: It seems that the fault lies with the courier you designated, and is not my responsibility as I never chose or paid for this parcel to be returned by Collect+ as this was prepaid label sent to my email address by you, after I contacted you regarding a the fault with the item. it seem that the item is in transit.
Sounds that they have lost it..
Please refund me.

Information about Return Shipment

Ship Carrier Collect+
Tracking Number: 8KKF01********

Return Authorization: DWH*********
Destination: Dunfermline, Fife, GB

Track your package

Date Time Location Event Details
24 July 2013 10:34:00 PM Gatwick Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
24 July 2013 05:09:00 PM Loughborough Parcel left the carrier facility
24 July 2013 04:23:00 PM Loughborough Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
23 July 2013 02:12:00 PM Unknown Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
24 July 2013 10:09:00 AM Loughborough Parcel received by carrier

Seems they have lost it, over a months and still in transit.........

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Oct 2013 17:22:36 BDT
dr_d says:
You should check the email of the amazon account holder who made the order; for an email titled "Your parcel from Amazon has arrived - *******" from Collectplus as the sender. You should also check the amazon address book, that the address reads "collectplus at location X"; and (2 more items) 1. there is a link for a map (if you have manually added the address the link will not be there, and your package is stuck, as it is not actually in the Collectplus system), and 2. there is a field for recipient on the order. The name may change from the intended recipient to Collectplus during the order; this seems to be a sign that the information has been put into the collectplus system.

It is very important to check the email address of the account the buyer used, as this seems to be one that gets the email.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Oct 2013 17:33:42 BDT
dr_d says:
Three points. Amazon's system needs to be updated to require a verification that you want a parcel shipped directly to a CollectPlus location without a recipient. This should come with a big warning that unless you are the owner of the store, you will not be able to collect the parcel; and suggest a redirect to correct the address.

On the CollectPlus side, I have spoken with them, and it comes down to two points for the shop owner. If it is not in the system, they don't get paid. Second, if it is not in the system, there can be a security issue with people sending parcels to shops and then collecting them with very little information being available. I am also a bit galled about the order-reorder, as it certainly seems very inefficient, and a bit of a crime in terms of emissions.

Posted on 21 Dec 2013 14:06:54 GMT
Petro99 says:
First time used to receive an order and it will be the last. Meaningless message on delivery tracking page (In Transit:Delayed due to processing error) after email saying item dispatched. Then received an email saying item available for collection, it was not, it was still at the carrier facility in Belgium. Amazon now say It should be available to collect on Monday. on Monday.

Posted on 4 Jan 2014 12:28:27 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Jan 2014 12:29:05 GMT
Mr. R. Carpo says:
Ordered from ASOS before using Collect Plus, they gave me some digits and a bar code via email and I managed to collect it properly from the collection + location.

However, I bought a couple of items from Amazon last week, chose the same collect plus location. But I wasn't given barcodes or digits and the tracking said "Refused Delivery" item being sent back to Amazon.

Posted on 11 Jan 2014 10:32:55 GMT
Digital XP says:
Hi everyone
I hope I had had a good experience with both Amazon and collect +
I use amazon to sell a few electronics like tablets, I use collect from the Amazon Seller Account to process deliveries using Collect+. But what I didn't realize is that any items over 50 in value are not covered, hence if they are lost, it's the senders loss.
There is no way of adding any additional insurance. Hence recently I've had my fingers burnt and will not be using Amazon / collect +.
My advice, if the item is worth more that 50 do not use Collect + through Amazon

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jan 2014 17:01:36 GMT
Hey! I am trying to return my parcel but I can't find the amazon as a retailer. What did you do ? please help mex

Posted on 28 Jan 2014 17:15:46 GMT
Hey everyone! I am trying to return my parcel but I can't find the amazon as a retailer. What can I do ?

Posted on 9 May 2014 13:41:45 BDT
lw9999 says:
Well glad some people had good experiences with collect plus. Personally I've never seen such incompetence!! Parcel got delivered but due to a mess with collect plus (Yodel!) they couldnt give me a realse code! cant get parcel now. Would never use again

Posted on 7 Jul 2014 18:44:11 BDT
RichTrash says:
I received a text message to say that my parcel had been delivered so at 20:15 I ventured out to pick it up, after checking my ID and retrieving the parcel which took an agonising 5 minutes he tried to scan my code into the terminal but couldn't as it was updating which he said would take about 10 or 15 minutes and could I come back later. My parcel was on the counter in front of me but because the system was doing something the computer said I couldn't have it, what a ridiculous situation in this day and age if there is to be so much dependence on IT then at least make sure it works, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the service or the people operating the delivery location but either way I'm not impressed.

Posted on 7 Jul 2014 19:00:07 BDT
RichTrash says:
I received a text message to say that my parcel had been delivered so at 20:15 I ventured out to pick it up, after checking my ID and retrieving the parcel which took an agonising 5 minutes he tried to scan my code into the terminal but couldn't as it was updating which he said would take about 10 or 15 minutes and could I come back later. My parcel was on the counter in front of me but because the system was doing something the computer said I couldn't have it, what a ridiculous situation in this day and age if there is to be so much dependence on IT then at least make sure it works, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the service or the people operating the delivery location but either way I'm not impressed.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  31
Total posts:  50
Initial post:  7 Mar 2012
Latest post:  18 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 11 customers

Search Customer Discussions