Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Xbox one with and without Kinect

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Jul 2014 00:33:52 BDT
stucody says:
Is there any difference between the two apart from one being without the kinect? I ask as I'm considering getting one, and there are some very good bundles with the kinect in comparison to the cost of one without!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 08:17:18 BDT
No difference mate, you probably will find some bundles with kinect at really good prices tho, cause stores will want to get rid of stock.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 11:44:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jul 2014 11:45:21 BDT
stucody says:
Thanks. I just need to decide to purchase it now or wait for when there are more exclusive games out. And why is all bundle packages come with Titan Fall? lol. It's a game I don't want lol

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 11:53:49 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jul 2014 11:54:35 BDT
Ness says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 12:51:28 BDT
Cause Titanfall is easily the main reason to own an XB1 at the moment (for most people at least)

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 13:25:35 BDT
Ness says:
There are more active online users on Blops II for WiiU than there are for Titanfall on XB1 lol...

Posted on 5 Jul 2014 16:58:16 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jul 2014 16:59:02 BDT
R says:
There are plenty of xb1 games to play if they tickle your fancy. Dead Rising 3, forza 5, Ryse, crimson dragon, killer instinct and titanfall. And forza horizon 2, the halo collection and sunset overdrive coming in autumn. Plus all the third party games. Don't let these raging fan boys put you off lol, the choice is yours ;-).

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 17:37:57 BDT
Ness says:
Didn't you say you were waiting until it was cheaper as well lol ?...

You must be a fanboy aswell !!!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 18:05:33 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jul 2014 18:06:51 BDT
R says:
Just messing with you Nessy. I probably will get one when it's cheaper and when a couple games are on it that I want to play. I just think if the games tickle your fancy the xb1 does actually have something to offer.

My xbox live sub expires in three weeks too. Not going to renew which feels a bit weird. Though saying that if any xb1 games on gold come on that I fancy I might renew. I have to say ps+ is good for collecting games to play at a later date so see how games with gold fairs over the coming months.

Come on Belgium!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2014 18:11:46 BDT
Ness says:
There are definitely good game to play for the XB1, I never said there wasn't. I just made the point that if Amazon were selling the console with Kinect, an extra controller, a year of gold and two big games for just £50 more than the lone console is now we should expect some amazing deals come autumn and winter time esp as the official price cut has done nothing for sales in the UK.

Lol at the marking down :D.

Posted on 5 Jul 2014 18:21:22 BDT
R says:
Like I said I wasn't being serious. I think you know me well enough now so I can get away with it now or again. Take the mark downs as a badge of honour.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jul 2014 16:26:14 BDT
That maybe so, but is it still not the most possible online game on XB1? .. I assumed it was?

Posted on 6 Jul 2014 19:07:10 BDT
Doonni says:
Ranking the PlayStation consoles:
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PlayStation
PlayStation 4

Ranking the Xbox consoles:
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jul 2014 08:44:08 BDT
What in the name of Zeus' jock strap does your ranking of consoles have to do with OP Dooni? you need to lay of the steroids mate ; )

Posted on 8 Jul 2014 10:50:35 BDT
I saw this morning that MS are offering an additional $75 off the price of an x1 if you upgrade from 360, and yes that dollar sign was intentional, not bad for nothing i'd say.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  5 Jul 2014
Latest post:  8 Jul 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions