Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Hitman Absolution - Contracts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Posted on 11 Dec 2012 09:30:09 GMT
Yes mate there is HD collection on it's way, but date is yet tbc.

Fair enough Bally, i always love story focused games , so i love the fact they are not just random missions is one of the major positives of the game.

Shame ur not enjoying Bally, for me its near perfect Hitman game.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2012 08:55:05 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
HD collection? i think i just can't get used to the fact its story driven now and your not just given targets to kill like the other games. really gutted about it tbh in the other games i always wanted the silent assassin rating but now i just get to my target and blast them.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2012 08:36:29 GMT
I love it bally, its one of my fav's this year, I think it's just a joy to play.

I'm just loving trying to work out the perfect kill and when you do get the illusive "Silent Assassin" it's so rewarding. I even love the failed attempts cause I always spend a good 20 mins going mental and killing everyone. I busrt out of cake last night with my twin silverballers much to horror of 7 armed thugs who where dead 7 seconds later.

The whole game feels like the old Hitman but then fresh and new and more cinematic. I am loving the story the evil characters, never have I felt so justified killing these people.

I desperatly want the HD collection now as i'm nearing the end of Absolution, in saying that I can see me replaying it lot's.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2012 08:22:00 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
i know this thread has been dead a wee while but just looking to see how all you guys feel about this game.

to be honest i've fallen out of love with it. after the first few levels i was feeling "yes! its good to be back" but now i'm like "no! i'm just not feeling it" does anyone else feel the same?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 12:13:00 GMT
"You don't even need to do that"

lol - I will treat it as a mini challenge to figure that one out!

One thing I like about these levels is that there are so many approaches depending on how you do things. I found the vent shortcut but only after sneaking through the top oddice and all the way round the shooting range to get to the office first!

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 11:47:22 GMT
... says:
Just pick it up and it is added.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 11:45:14 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
see the challenges for collecting guns in levels do you just need to pick the gun up or do you need to finish the job carrying it?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 11:43:30 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Nov 2012 11:47:44 GMT
... says:
You don't even need to do that, I'm not going to hand hold anyone through it but the level can be done in less than 5 minutes with no violence if the 1st thing you do is turn of the fuse box.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 11:38:07 GMT
Mark Andrew says:
SPOILER _ GUNSHOP LEVEL

If you go to the duck shooting area, there are two police officers there....in that room is a vent that leads directly to the old mans' office. Needless to say you can subdue him, get the safe code and then the key for the cabinet on the counter.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 11:04:38 GMT
urggh im getting left behind on this game been busy Drawing !

And why oh why did I let Robson talk me in to buying far Cry 3 .. too much to play as it is ; )

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 09:26:59 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Nov 2012 09:27:35 GMT
SPOILER (ISH) GUNSHOP LEVEL.

Yes exactly that - I knocked out the old guy!

I am playing a kind of "natural" approach at the moment - which means trying to live with consequences and doing what it takes to get the job done - in this respect the old boy will wake up with a little less dignity.

Standard Security procedures in any work environment are not to keep you passwords written and on your person - so I suspect that unless he owns the whole business he will also be facing disciplinary action!

The guy at the front of the shop under whose watch the guns were taken will also take a bit of heat.

Did not work out how to get into the bunker but intend to go back and take a look!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 09:20:39 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
i'm gonna go back to that gun shop level and go bonkers and top everybody

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 09:17:50 GMT
... says:
How did you get the key without getting into the secret bunker RR? Did you knock out the old guy I assume? I thought about that but like Batman don't like harming innocents.

I got the code from the Secret Bunker, it also has a massive, massive gun in it. Was very tempted to open up on people but that would kind of kill my quest for the Sandman playstyle unlock.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 09:14:36 GMT
I did the shooting range on Monday - like Astro I didn't do any shooting in the end. After lots of trial and error I managed to get the key, create a distraction then just picked up the guns and left!

Want to return to that level as there is a secret bunker there and I want to win the shooting game too!

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 08:28:42 GMT
... says:
I just stole the guns and F'ed off. No need to shoot or kill anybody.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2012 08:24:44 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
it had taken me a while to realise that you could shoot targets more than once when you do that slow mo shooty thing you can do.

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 00:02:21 GMT
The firing range was awful, I had real trouble with that - must've tried it 20 or more times. Eventually something clicked and I utterly rinsed it from nowhere, scored something like 560+.

Love the game so far, few games are as rewarding as this when you sneak around and manage to get people with 'accident' or signature kills.

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 23:39:25 GMT
Send some contracts my way please!

Invetro Pow II

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2012 10:44:16 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
i quite like the contracts mode cos it lets me see how other folk topped the targets they had. more often than not i try and use my hands.

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 10:41:55 GMT
Howmuch75 says:
Too right Bally,I will be setting about them with my "tool kit"

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2012 10:38:48 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
Steve they are easy money for you kid.

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 10:36:39 GMT
Howmuch75 says:
Sorry Bally....I will resume killing everything that moves.

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 10:29:45 GMT
Cheers Mark. I'm intrigued to see if anyone can get silent assassin on mine. I reckon its impossible. Knifing a policeman out in the open and blowing up a drug dealer aren't really stealthy kills LOL

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2012 07:37:35 GMT
BALLYSEAGAL says:
oh Steve you plum

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 19:45:43 GMT
Howmuch75 says:
I will try these contracts out tomorrow as I have not played on the box since Friday.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  23 Nov 2012
Latest post:  11 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions