Customer Discussions > top reviewers discussion forum

panasonic GD87.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Sep 2011 10:58:17 BDT
Mr. J. Naven says:
I have just purchased one of these phones and I am having difficulty with sms. Though I have had a few mobiles I am not very good at sorting problems. I wonder if there is someone out there who knows this phone and would like to help me. the problem is. This phone was on Vodophone and opened to any network I am using on O2. When i write the text I am not able to direct where it goes to.usually when you
have written the text you can call up the phone book to select the person you want to send it to. I cannot do this and I cannot find the solution anywhere.Hoping someone will help me James2905

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2011 13:18:13 BDT
Molly Brown says:
Why not start a discussion on the review page for this product, it might get you an answer?

Panasonic GD87

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2011 13:29:38 BDT
Mr. J. Naven says:
That is exactly what I thought I was doing to see if there is someone who knows this phone and can answer my enquiry.I did have one a few years ago and do not remember having this problem before.
Just hoping some kind person will take pity on me and help me to sort it
out. James 2905.

Posted on 3 Sep 2011 13:33:55 BDT
Mr. J. Naven says:
The problem is again that when I write a text message and click on ok I expected tto be able to go into the phone book to fid the name of the person to send it to but I cannot get into the phone book. Very frustrating. James 2905

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2011 15:52:13 BDT
Damaskcat says:
Would you not be better on a forum for this make of phone? Have you tried entering the name/number of who you want to send the message to before composing the message?

Posted on 4 Sep 2011 18:23:27 BDT
Mr. J. Naven says:
My problem has now been solved by my grandson.It him all of 5 seconds to realise what I was doing wrong. It is oh so simple when i was shown how to do it. Thank you so much and this discussion is now clsed. James 2905 04/09/2011
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the top reviewers discussion forum (340 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  3 Sep 2011
Latest post:  4 Sep 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions