Customer Discussions > thriller discussion forum

The Afrika Reich

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Feb 2011 17:41:03 GMT
The Afrika Reich, by Guy Saville, is being released tomorrow, February 17th, and if you are at all into alternate history and fast paced, very exciting adventures then I would certainly recommend it.

I was lucky to read an early version of the opening chapters of this book on the YouWriteOn.com writers' site and subsequently make Guy's acquaintance before he landed his two book deal with Hodder. And even luckier to be able to read his almost final draft of the book around a year ago. It's a tremendous page turner and a very well researched "what if" story. It has already received a favorable review in the Times and I'm betting it will do very well.

Posted on 16 Feb 2011 17:51:27 GMT
Lexi says:
Alan, I'm going to Guy's book launch tomorrow evening in Piccadilly. I've never been to a book launch before, so I'm excited. I wish you could be there.

Lexi
Remix

Posted on 16 Feb 2011 18:05:41 GMT
Okay, now I'm jealous! Full report expected!

Posted on 16 Feb 2011 18:11:11 GMT
Lexi says:
I intend to take my camera and blog about it.

Lexi
Remix

Posted on 16 Feb 2011 18:45:33 GMT
Just went to the mailbox and there it finally was. My autographed copy first edition complete with very nice letter from Guy. It took forever to get here, but is in perfect condition. Can't wait to read it.

Alan
Boomerang

Posted on 17 Feb 2011 16:04:50 GMT
Just a little bump on account of today is launch day for The Afrika Reich
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  thriller discussion forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  16 Feb 2011
Latest post:  17 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions