Thriller with twists and turns

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 175 posts in this discussion
Posted on 10 Dec 2012 00:17:18 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 11 Dec 2012 10:29:51 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2012 21:51:44 GMT
Steven says:
SPAM (A Horror Novel)

you might find the announcement from amazon thread at the top of this page of interest.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2012 21:21:23 GMT
UKguy says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 7 Dec 2012 09:54:10 GMT
Ha, and still the scrotes persist. Another attack on my readers reviews by downvoting ALL of them as unhelpful. How brave and intrepid these keyboard warriors are.

Posted on 6 Dec 2012 14:50:43 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 6 Dec 2012 13:13:50 GMT
Anita do have a problem with words, my name is ROY not Ray. Perhap I should send you a childs picture alphabet book and you can struggle to learn how to recognise letters. Off course you find me boring my dear, you would rather I curl up and accept your crude remarks. But as I said before, like most bullies, when faced you will squirm. As a matter of fact i find analyzing you quite entertaining, can't insult you ? of course I can't, no more than i could a block of concrete.. Read my books Anita and be very envious of all the things you cannot do yourself, In fact read the books of all the authors you consistantly defame and refer to as liars and cheats and be very envious. The only pathetic crap on these threads is you and they would be far more civilised and entertaining without you and those like you. Haha, I'm desperate to have the final say? How long before you respond. LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2012 11:18:23 GMT
Anita says:
Sorry, Ray, wasn't very attentive reading your post. Hopefully you are less boring and repetitive writing *books*.

It's just funny how my dislike of your-type cons makes you know me personally. If you have nothing better to do than analyze my character, so be it. Just be warned: you can't insult me, no matter how hard you try.

You sell books? Good for you, not a big deal though. Thousands of people sell books. Or paintings. Or bricks. If ever I have to envy an author, rest assured, I'll chose someone better and better-selling for the purpose.

As you seem to be in desperate need of the last word, do post some more pathetic crap and let's call it a day. Until your next "genuine mistake" or something along the lines, maybe

Posted on 6 Dec 2012 09:14:50 GMT
Really, so just who has ever complimented you and for what, you get funnier every minute. It obvious to me that all you ever do is winge and and complain about anyone you can get your grubby hands on. Like I said previously you are without doubt lacking in the basic ingredients of good manners and decency. You are not on these forums to act as an unelected enforcer on those who err or stray from the norm Anita. You are here to strut and show off in front of your cronies, to hurl out the most hurtful insults, but even a writer as kind and gentle as myself can do that. I have seen the response of others to your rhetoric and you are as disliked by them as you are to me, you and the other bone-headed downvoters on this thread, why don't they come forward and say their piece instead of hiding behind their forefingers. Why don't you display a photo of yourself or use your real name, even tell us a bit of your history, if you have any. Like I said before Anita, to me you are just a coward and a bully with little or no talent. You consider yourself my PEER, LOL, that's a good -un, so you are deluded as well. What are you hgaving for breakfast Anita? a pint of cider and a packet of smoky bacon crisps. Keep it coming, I'm getting good vibes for a new book. A very good morning to you.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 23:24:52 GMT
Anita says:
From you? Yes, perhaps it's the first. Normally I'm complimented by people different from you and with different opinion about me. Still, to be accepted by you as your peer, that's something

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 23:19:23 GMT
Pretty much as i thought Annie, time for you to run with your tail between your legs like all cowards LOL. Rants? what rants, I deal in the truth, but of course to you that would be a rant.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 23:14:12 GMT
Thank you Anita, hey, that must be the first compliment you have ever received.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 21:09:44 GMT
Annie says:
Roy, you have totally lost it - I think the only place for you is on "ignore". You really do not do yourself any favours with rants like this - how can you be taken seriously??
Good night .

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 19:59:24 GMT
Anita says:
Good luck, Ray.

If *you* consider me foolish, thank you for compliment

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 19:45:18 GMT

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 19:42:08 GMT
Hi Anita, clicked you off 'ignore' yes you are quite right it is a public forum and EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. Haha, tell me do you really believe people such as yourself should attack a writers work merely to put across a point. It smacks of desperation for attention, perhaps even a cry for a little talent to match those writers you joyfully insult and then bleat when they turn on you. Of course you don't read my books, there are no pictures in them, only words which you might struggle to understand. As you know i have took you on before over the nastiness you and your ilk find so entertaining, yet I have still sold books. Maybe it is that which annoys you and your kind so much. In fact i feel ashamed of myself for talking to you, so for me its the end of the manner. Have a nice Xmas, and you are back on ignore (Please don't make yourself look even more foolish by responding, but I reckon you will. LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 19:09:25 GMT
Anita says:
Birds of a feather (excluding numerous spammers) are forum users, Ray, those who read and buy books. Potentially maybe even yours, sometimes (no, not me again, but there must be one or two)

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 18:58:08 GMT

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 16:47:55 GMT
Ha, disappoint me, don't flatter yourself Annie. 23 reviews to be precise, all tampered with. You really struggle to get things right don't you, or are you undertraining to be a troll. LOL. What amazes me is that you find the number of reviews important and not the interference of OTHER peoples views on what they have paid good money to read. Doesn't say a great deal for your statements, or you as a person does it.

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 16:24:41 GMT
Annie says:
Sorry to disappoint you yet again Mr Stolworthy, but not me either! Perhaps you need to think of another "troll".

Saw this rant this afternoon and was going to ignore it - then started looking at your reviews. Apart from several being by the same person for all your books, there are not 25 reviews between them.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 15:31:07 GMT
Anita says:
Don't know if that makes you feel disappointed, Ray, but it wasn't me, were I up to that, would have done it long ago. :)

I know, I know you have me on ignore. Notoriously prone to repetition you have already said that at least thrice. No point repeating again

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 13:10:50 GMT

Posted on 5 Dec 2012 09:55:42 GMT

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 03:27:46 GMT
freesia says:
Oh go on then you cheeky monkey,

Posted on 4 Dec 2012 23:49:16 GMT

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2012 23:43:04 GMT
freesia says:
Res. intelligent people who 'ignore' ....' dont respond. You've lost your case im afraid.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  thriller discussion forum
Participants:  58
Total posts:  175
Initial post:  22 Jun 2012
Latest post:  10 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions