Customer Discussions > television discussion forum

Save 'The Paradise'

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 157 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Feb 2014 12:44:27 GMT
Katherine says:
I'm so pleased for 'Ripper Street' fans, now can Amazon reopen 'The Paradise', a wonderful, but currently unfinished story, with unquestionable further potential and enjoyed by millions worldwide. A quality production - you will not find better!

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 16:28:25 GMT
it was great to hear that there will now be a third series of ripper street thanks to amazon,now all the millions of THE PARADISE fans would be so pleased if amazon could take on this brilliant programme which could run for another series at least please help SAVE THE PARADISE.

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:15:18 GMT
A. GLOVER says:
Yes, please Save The Paradise, join the Facebook page, and sign the petition,

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bbc-save-the-paradise

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:21:02 GMT
julie dakin says:
please help save The Paradise, it's a wonderful family programme, so lacking in television these days, it must be saved!

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:25:16 GMT
CP says:
Please save the paradise!!!

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:26:52 GMT
Harold Kozak says:
Yes please save this wonderful show

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:36:40 GMT
yes, save it!!
Not only those in the UK loved it, I'm from Australia and did not miss a single episode of both seasons.

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:41:29 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Mar 2014 11:47:06 GMT
Yes save this wonderful series "The Paradise, one of the best series I have seen in a long time, amazing actor beautiful love story. I keep my fingers crossed that there will be a third season of this excellent quality series + that it will be released on DVD with Swedish subtitles so i can buy it..... a very big fan of this serie from Sweden

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 19:56:00 GMT
A. GLOVER says:
Save The Paradise, join us on Facebook!

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 20:09:49 GMT
ME says:
When I first heard BBC had axed the show, I was inspired to read Emile Zola's, The Ladies Paradise, frome which the series is loosely adapted. I wish the BBC would reconsider or some other producers would take it on. There is so much story still to be told.

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 20:11:48 GMT
kim russell says:
Please save The Save The Paradise, we really need your help, to stop The Paradise from being shut down after 2 series

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 20:20:12 GMT
The paradise is a wonderful programme with so much more to offer. This is proper family viewing & in this day & age of such violence out in the world is just such a warm feeling to lose yourself in the Paradise. This is certainly one of the most stupid things the BBC have done. Please bring back the Paradise.

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 20:39:08 GMT
Maccy says:
Save The Paradise! Why the BBC have decided to cut it is beyond me....especially when it has so many loyal fans!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-The-Paradise/457567304372539
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bbc-we-want-series3

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 20:49:23 GMT
Noel says:
Please save The Paradise a much loved series around the world....we need series 3 and beyond

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 21:10:12 GMT
Yes we need to save this wonderful period drama. It was recorded in a lovely place in County Durham North East of England. The set is superb. The cast are wonderful and the story line has been left - viewers need to know what happens to each and everyone involved.

Bring back The Paradise

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 21:13:04 GMT
Suzy Bear says:
Amazon, please SAVE THE PARADISE, the BBC are so stupid axeing this wonderful programme as they did with RIPPER ST. They don't realise what a pair of gems they are losing. SAVE THE PARADISE GROUP have an online petition with several thousand signatures from this country and abroad. Please please SAVE THE PARADISE. Thank you x

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 21:21:17 GMT
Classy lady says:
PLEASE PLEASE SAVE THE PARADISE , A wonderful engaging period drama that still has a lot of potential, characters to develop and story to conclude. Why the BBC decided to cancel it I will never understand ! Why cancel something that was watched with over 5 million viewers that love it ! We need/want series 3 !

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 21:24:50 GMT
Classy lady says:
Please join the Save the Paradise page on facebook

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 21:47:42 GMT
So upsetting to hear BBC cancelled The Paradise after only two seasons! This is a quality program that has a very large following of fans, not just from the UK, but throughout the world! Please help save this show & bring the fans future seasons. We need more programming of this caliber & less of the mindless reality shows that are being forced on the networks.

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 22:21:51 GMT
A. GLOVER says:
www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bbc-save-the-paradise

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 22:34:29 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Mar 2014 22:35:53 GMT
It is really admirable how the team at Amazon have decided to save the TV series "Ripper Street" and allow it to continue; myself and many others were recently devastated to hear that a another popular series- "The Paradise" - had been cancelled by the BBC after just two series, even though it had potential to go even further. If you all at Amazon would please consider saving "The Paradise", the fans of the series would be incredibly grateful. Thank you :)

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 22:36:50 GMT
Minnie says:
Please save the Paradise! There are very few programmes on TV that we all enjoy in our house and I have to say this is one of them! We love the Paradise and I was very upset to hear that its been axed! Please, please, please don't let it go it lights up our evenings!

Posted on 1 Mar 2014 23:35:20 GMT
Joy says:
Please save the Paradise!it was great to see that Amazon is investing in another series of Ripper Street, it would make my day now if you agreed to show the next series of The Paradise. This is great family viewing and is the only real rival to Downton Abbey. So what if the BBC have signed up to a 4th series of The Midwife - never watched it and never will, not my cup of tea! I've already bought the Kindle version of The Paradise from Amazon, now let us see the story unfold on screen!

Posted on 2 Mar 2014 00:34:06 GMT
pixie2u says:
would be great to keep The Paradise going on TV- it is such a good show- it would be really a shame for it to just disappear- We all look forward to seeing it- it's truly a fantastic show. Please do for The Paradise what you did for Ripper Street- I've really enjoyed that show too- and am glad that it's going to continue-- They both deserve to stay on TV for everyone to enjoy, all over the world! Thank you :)

Posted on 2 Mar 2014 00:42:27 GMT
I'm from the US, but I'm hoping you can save this Amazon (and stream in my country as well)! Also, Acorn Media (UK, US, AU) can distribute it on dvd, for those that don't have Amazon streaming service.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the television discussion forum (620 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  84
Total posts:  157
Initial post:  28 Feb 2014
Latest post:  17 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 25 customers

Search Customer Discussions