Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Jun 2012 17:42:38 BDT
What are your thoughts on this now defunct series?. Mine are Ive just bought series 1 and at the min im enjoying them and Derek Acorah is always great for laugh.

Yet I dont know what episode the Kreed Kafer episode is and I was just wondering do you lot enjoy watching this paranormal tv series and would you join them in the ghost hunts or not.

Posted on 7 Jun 2012 20:35:43 BDT
are you having a laugh ?

Posted on 7 Jun 2012 20:37:22 BDT
incidentally I have taking the liberty of checking out your profile picture and having done so feel I must add : Dude ! you are Hot Hot HOt!

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jun 2012 13:55:41 BDT
why thank you lol

Posted on 9 Jun 2012 10:43:09 BDT
I dont take MH seriously. Though do like watching them sometimes. Nearly all the stuff that happens on the show is not ghosts.put down to possible fakery and over active imaginations.
I hate derek A. Cant watch his episodes.though after all these years it needs a shake up and reinventing.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2012 12:00:49 BDT
Paul Smith says:
i love the series, still watching the dvds

Posted on 12 Jun 2012 08:43:01 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Jun 2012 08:44:14 BDT
Butch says:
I saw a clip on YouTube of yvette fielding kicking a table then going "OH MY GOD SOMETHING JUST KNOCKED THIS TABLE" She obviously didn't realise the camera was on her. All those show are so fake I can't belive I used to belive in all that nonsense.

Posted on 12 Jun 2012 11:55:11 BDT
I woundt mind if they fake stuff. Which they have.they should tell us if they do.after all its tv so even a reality is faked.towie.it needs to be more entertaining. And they should bring on derren brown.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jun 2012 12:16:40 BDT
Or change the TV show to Probably Not Haunted

Posted on 15 Jun 2012 20:45:24 BDT
morganville says:
Most haunted is fab .............and for those of you that are intrested it is coming back ........................Now to those off you who say it is faked i dont think you are right why would they need to fake a pre recorded show?????????????

Posted on 19 Jun 2012 21:48:39 BDT
fairy queen says:
Morganville
Why do they need to fake a pre-recorded show? because if they showed real ghost hunting it would be just hours of footage of people sitting around in the dark and freezing cold waiting for (if your really lucky) maybe one or two minutes of interesting footage, because trust me thats the reality of ghost hunting .

Posted on 11 Aug 2012 01:36:08 BDT
john r starr says:
when will most haunted be back on
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the television discussion forum (622 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  7 Jun 2012
Latest post:  11 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions