Customer Discussions > romance discussion forum

Early Mills and Boon/Harlequin Presents

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 123 posts in this discussion
Posted on 5 Oct 2011 15:23:43 BDT
i could do with some recs with just step brothers and sisters....any new additions to the ones above will be greatly appreciated...as i have them :0)

Posted on 13 Jan 2012 03:29:31 GMT
hi, i am looking for an old mills and boon book the story is of a young girl 16/17 who falls for an older man whos brother is her father, i thought the name of the book was impasse but the only one that comes up is the one by margret pargeter and i know its not that one.....please help

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 09:30:28 GMT
Fiona says:
Violet Winspear has some ward guardian books and May December romances.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jan 2012 21:05:51 GMT
Last edited by the author on 30 Jan 2012 21:11:30 GMT
Thanks Lanvin! Yes, I've read meant for each other by rebecca winters also. It was an enjoyable read and one of my favorites. It's almost reminds me of stolen summer by anne mather.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jan 2012 21:18:05 GMT
I'm right there with you :( Do you have a booklist? Maybe we can compare and maybe there's something I've missed.

Posted on 3 Feb 2012 18:08:05 GMT
Hi I love these types of themes, I was just wondering whether any of these titles can be bought for the kindle?

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2012 18:17:25 GMT
Avid reader says:
I hope not I have many I want to get rid of before they go down to a penny.

Posted on 3 Feb 2012 21:04:41 GMT
Last edited by the author on 3 Feb 2012 21:05:35 GMT
Amazon just had HP treasury releases where you can find some of your fav HP series books which is great. I hear a great number of it is available electronically elsewhere........

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Mar 2012 14:11:30 GMT
Mary says:
Hello C. Y. Fairbrother,
It seems like "Green lightning", Anne Mather, 1983. The heros are Helen and Heath.

Posted on 29 Apr 2012 20:26:43 BDT
Sophie Blair says:
Could someone help me find a book that's on the guardian and ward line.
The girl ends up staying in the guardians flat, I think while her father is out of the country.
The guardian has a girlfriend and I remember the girl kissing him goodnight in front of said girlfriend and calling him uncle. The girl is quite liberal and outlandish, and I think her father returns from overseas and gives them there blessing.

I know that it's a long shot but it's driving me mad that I can't remember the book title xxx

Many thanks ladies c

Posted on 20 Jul 2012 01:50:44 BDT
shelf says:
^ That sounds like a good book, I'd like to read it. Also looking for more recs for these themes!

Posted on 26 Oct 2012 23:39:24 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 Oct 2012 23:42:53 BDT
Would anyone know the title and author of a M&B sexy cover. Stepbrother theme but she had a crush and an affair with one of his brothers. Their parents are married. I think she had a red bikini on the cover. They get together but it all goes wrong when he finds out about her and his brother. Can anyone help?

Posted on 28 Dec 2012 22:10:02 GMT
S. Denison says:
hello I am trying to find the name to the following plot. Brother crashes expensive car sister goes to try and sort it out. she is made to go and live with him and her brother as they go to court and he becomes there gaudian brother works on his other cars to pay off the debt

Posted on 13 Feb 2013 13:52:12 GMT
S. Redman says:
Does anyone remember a book from the 90's (I think) and the heroine was kidnapped as a baby and grew up with the name Kay. I hardly remember anything else. There may have been a blanket or item of clothing found with the baby with the letter K stitched on it. The hero reunites her with her birth family. Not much to go on sorry. I have no idea who the author was. I have always wanted to read it again. Any suggestions or possibilities please?

Posted on 21 Feb 2013 20:12:30 GMT
Hi, I'm looking for a mills & boon/ Harlequin novel that I read a few years back. The hero heroine are in a marriage of convenience, the wife being reasonably content until the hero tells her he is in love with another woman (who is much younger) and proceeds to leave her. The wife then finds out she is pregnant but doesn't tell the husband not wanting him to stay with her out of obligation. Thee heroine starts to get on with her life, dating again which makes the hero jealous and he realises he loves her. Any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2013 00:55:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 22 Feb 2013 00:56:32 GMT
i would love to read that book 2

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2013 10:24:31 GMT
keeper says:
is it this one A PERFECT MARRIAGE by LAUREY BRIGHT
A Perfect Marriage (Special Edition)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2013 10:34:00 GMT
It is!! Thank you so much! Have been racking my brain for ages trying to remember the title! Now I just have to find a copy! Thanks again!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 21:31:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Mar 2013 09:28:38 GMT
BA says:
Try reading some of Kerry Allyne books for that outback experience

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 21:32:50 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Mar 2013 09:29:25 GMT
BA says:
Yes, kerry Allyne books are now being epublished and provide a good read.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 21:33:49 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 11 Mar 2013 09:30:25 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 21:34:53 GMT
BA says:
or any of the kerry allyne novels now available on kindle

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 21:36:46 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 11 Mar 2013 09:30:07 GMT]

Posted on 10 Mar 2013 23:49:16 GMT
Hi! I'm hoping you can help me track down an old Presents book? Or at least I think that's what it was. I borrowed it from my grandma years ago, loved it and she charity shopped it!

It's (vaguely) about a girl who is seduced when she's young by perhaps the gardener/wrong side of the tracks guy that thinks she's actually her sister. I think this happens in a gazebo?! Anyway years later she ends up working for him and somehow he gets her to start sleeping with him, eventually his female chef finds out and leads to their break up and then reunion. As you can tell I'm pretty foggy on details, just remember that I liked it. I also think she's in a towel on front cover.

Any help would be much appreciated as I've been looking on and off for a very long time! Thanks

Posted on 27 Mar 2013 13:56:17 GMT
Jennifer Gys says:
You should try Moon witch by Anne Mather (He is older and falls for his ward) and That summer of surrender by Rebecca Caine (he is older and her stepmother wanted him)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  romance discussion forum
Participants:  63
Total posts:  123
Initial post:  21 Jan 2010
Latest post:  3 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 33 customers

Search Customer Discussions