Customer Discussions > romance discussion forum

Help finding Werewolf Kindle Book ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Jun 2012 23:28:32 BDT
DebbieG says:
Hi, I'm hoping someone could help me find a sample I read for my kindle which I unfortunately deleted it. I can't remember who wrote it or what it was called. What I can remember is - It was about a woman who was bitten and turned into a wolf and had to start at the bottom of the pack. Her alpha told her that she should mate with another wolf but she wasn't interested. I think it was going to develop into a romance between them and a battle of wills. It is rarely new as it came out this Spring. I'm sorry I can't give anymore information but I'm hoping someone may know what it is. Thanks for any help.

Posted on 9 Jun 2012 17:57:32 BDT
pebbles says:
is it Bitten by kelley armstrong but that come out a while ago not this year

theres another one i read Fair Game: An Alpha and Omega novel

hope that helps

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jun 2012 18:35:03 BDT
DebbieG says:
hi there
i have read them both but it wasnt them. i appreciate the help and many thanks for trying to help
debbie

Posted on 10 Jun 2012 17:58:37 BDT
I think I read that sample too - I'll have a trawl through and let you know if I find it :)

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2012 21:05:39 BDT
DebbieG says:
Thank you for any help :).
debbie

Posted on 15 Jul 2012 21:46:40 BDT
I don't think this is the book you are asking about but it is quite a good book and the first in a series

They are written by Carrie Vaughn and the fist book in the series is "Kitty and the Midnight Hour.

Another two books written about werewolves (just werewolves are Keri Arthur's "Beneath a Darkening Moon" and "Beneath a Rising Moon"

Keri Arthur also wrote the Riley Jenson stories about a crossbreed werewolf/vampire.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jul 2012 19:15:30 BDT
DebbieG says:
Thank you for these. They are not what I'm looking for but they sound great, so thank you for your help :). I will def read them.

Posted on 23 Jul 2012 03:02:03 BDT
Still not the one you're looking for but I've found another reasonably good writer.

She is Tianna Xander

Her series, (which at the moment is only two books) is Hidden Breeds.
Book one is Bastien
Book two is Kalen

I hope she writes more. If I come across any more. ESPECIALLY if I think it's the one you're looking for I'll let you know.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jul 2012 07:45:56 BDT
DebbieG says:
hi helen
thanks for that. i will check it out x

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2012 21:01:55 BDT
you can go to manage my kindle and see if you can remember the title and re download it.

Posted on 26 Jul 2012 07:31:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 Jul 2012 07:36:46 BDT
Could it be Ann Rice's new book I think it's about were wolves. I'll see if I can find it and edit in the details later.

The book is called "The Wolf Gift". I haven't read it as it is, at the moment too expensive for a kindle book (over 9!)

Posted on 12 Aug 2012 17:16:35 BDT
Caitkin says:
Taming the wolf, Anna avery series

Posted on 2 Sep 2012 14:39:52 BDT
E Rees says:
Could this be Taming the wolf by Stephanie Nelson?

Posted on 3 Sep 2012 04:16:46 BDT
Anna K says:
Nicky Charles is a Canadian writer who does werewolf romance. It's steamy and quite good. The books are available for free on smashwords. They a mobi version for kindle. It's an amazing series's she writes. The Mating is the first. Quite good. And free which is nice. Most importantly the books are edited.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2012 04:19:46 BDT
Anna K says:
Oh dear god sorry thought you were looking for new werewolf books. I'm of no help for what the actual convo is about. Good luck that's a horrid feeling. Hope you find the book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the romance discussion forum (605 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  romance discussion forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  7 Jun 2012
Latest post:  3 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions