Customer Discussions > romance discussion forum

looking for the title to a 90s harlequin presents novel

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Posted on 22 Apr 2012 22:20:43 BDT
Ellie says:
This sounds like Sally Wentworths linked stories Twin Torment and Ghost of the Past. The one you describe is Ghost of the Past.
From Fiction db Don't get me wrong, Alex, you're a nice guy, but there's no way I want to step into my dead sister's shoes and be called by her name for the rest of my life.'
Brave words. But just who did Ginny think she was fooling? Five years ago she and her identical twin-sister, Venetia, had both fallen madly in love with the same man -- Alex Warwick -- and Venetia had emerged the victor. Ginny had kept her promise and gone away, determined not to wreck her twin's happiness. But now Venetia was dead and Alex was on his own again. Could there be a future for him with Ginny? And could she believe him when he said he cared for her?

Initial post: 5 Oct 2011 12:33:10 BDT
I read this story a while back so i'm not really clear about what the story's about... all i remember was that the heroine in the story had a twin sister and i think she died and the husband wanted to marry that twin to take her place to make his family complete. And i also remember the heroine had peach-blond hair and the book was made in the 90s.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  romance discussion forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  5 Oct 2011
Latest post:  22 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions