Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > rock discussion forum

Radiohead release The King of Limbs for download

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Feb 2011 12:27:49 GMT
Red on Black says:
You will probably be aware of this but Radiohead have made available their new album The King of Limbs for download at their website for the princely sum of £6 quid.

http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/

For those who want the jewel case and a "proper" CD the album will be officially released on March 28th. 'The King Of Limbs' will also be released on May 9 as what the band are billing as a 'newspaper album'. The package features the album on 10-inch vinyl and CD plus artwork sheets designed to look like a newspaper.

While this does not repeat their freebie giveaway of their last album the wonderful "In Rainbows" Radiohead yet again prove their ability to give the record industry "an interstellar burst" and the tracks Lotus Flower and Give up the Ghost are probably going to be band classics. Check it out
Edit this post | Permalink

Posted on 20 Feb 2011 14:48:22 GMT
£6 is about 600 pennies too much in my opinion although I applaud the band for giving the record industry a much needed kick up the jacksie

Posted on 29 Mar 2011 15:20:41 BDT
RedAlFire says:
I agree with Tramps...totally!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the rock discussion forum (785 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  rock discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  20 Feb 2011
Latest post:  29 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions