Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > rock discussion forum

SUGAR 'Copper Blue' remastered....Public Holiday announced

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 May 2012 08:26:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 May 2012 08:34:32 BDT
Mad Earwig says:
That amazing album by semi genius Bob Mould is now released as a double, remastered and with dvd. (ooooh)

This was the 1992 album that continues to blow away cobwebs with its power, riffs and quality of lovely hooks and melody...I can't wait!

Please take a day off work with my blessing and enjoy this majestic album.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 May 2012 12:16:02 BDT
Johnny Bee says:
Or knock yourself out and purchase Copper Blue with Beaster (Deluxe Edition) and F.U.E.L. (Deluxe Edition)

Posted on 30 May 2012 16:55:36 BDT
Nugent Dirt says:
Used to like them back in the day esp the tunes JC Auto and Hoover Dam. Maybe I'll give em another spin.

Posted on 30 May 2012 17:03:18 BDT
Great album! Not sure it' worth remastering...still sounds pretty good. Depends on what extra stuff is on there if I'm gonna buy it again..already have Beaster etc.
How about they remaster and release 'Land Speed Record' by Husker Du!!! That's a album of pure speed freak noise if ever there was one!
Land Speed Record

Posted on 30 May 2012 17:19:25 BDT
2old4925 says:
Agree with u Schizoid - superb album, but do I wanna buy it again? Answer: no, purchased a sun ra box instead!!!!

Posted on 31 May 2012 09:57:54 BDT
Nugent Dirt says:
As i said elsewhere there's nowt on the reissue worth spending extra dosh on. Just some live versions and a DVD

Posted on 31 May 2012 17:33:28 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 May 2012 17:34:04 BDT
Mad Earwig says:
The original release has really poor production and even on a good hifi can sound really compressed compared with similar era Pearl Jam , Nirvana and Soundgarden....new one should be more dynamic and louder...extra tracks more sleeve notes etc. plus dvd.

I remember the difference in remastered Black Sabbath and Zeppelin Cd's made was excellent and the Rush sound amazing now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  rock discussion forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  30 May 2012
Latest post:  31 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions