Customer Discussions > rock discussion forum

Avenged Sevenfold

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on 27 Jan 2014 17:15:02 GMT
FDJ says:
Gotta admit was quite impressed by their latest album Hail To The King which sort of has a classic rock/metal feel to it. No time for their earlier stuff but still think the two guitarists are very talented.

Posted on 27 Jan 2014 10:37:51 GMT
Nugent Dirt says:
Soz. Really dont rate them at all and the only reason why it seems they're headlining Download is cos Sonisphere is creaming of the possible first choices. Cant stand that Hail to The King single either.

Posted on 26 Jan 2014 16:05:07 GMT
N. Hudson says:
I've not liked anything I've heard from them. I've not quite understood the appeal. (Not just because I don't particularly like them, as I've heard plenty of bands which I don't like, but which I can understand why others do, and therefore why they are so successful.) I also never quite understood why Mike Portney wanted to drum for them, or why they wanted him.
I like other similar music, but A7X just never did it for me....

Posted on 25 Jan 2014 07:28:08 GMT
A7X (eh? down with the kids!) are one of the few rock bands i have a soft spot for, mostly due to miss ts being obsessed with them a few years ago (but no more - fickle or what?). accompanied her and her friend to see them at glasgow academy, and was impressed (ooh, twin guitars, tech). her interest waned after 'nightmare', and did not buy the latest. however, the incredible (seriously) A Little Piece Of Heaven [Explicit] remains on my walkman, and is probably my favourite song about necrophilia.

Initial post: 25 Jan 2014 03:48:06 GMT
neil says:
Have only recently been introduced to this band, but have found them to be brilliant!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  rock discussion forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  25 Jan 2014
Latest post:  27 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions