Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

I have an obsession

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 121 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jun 2014 16:30:15 BDT
I have an obsession with posting on the Amazon forums and get a bit p***** off when there is no messages or replies to mine. Does this make me as loony as the over zealous religious or just a bit sad? :)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 16:34:59 BDT
Bearman says:
No comment ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 16:37:29 BDT
"No comment ;-)"

Cheers Bearman for not knockng my fragile sensibilities ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 16:42:52 BDT
No. It is perfectly human to want to converse with people and to hope they respond to your remarks attentively. In ordinary life it doesn't happen as often as it should: we are too busy or too familiar with people.

I'm not entirely convinced that you are obsessed, just enjoy it more than you suspect is healthy. But I wouldn't worry too much, all human interaction is interesting and most of it worthwhile.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 17:05:44 BDT
Anita says:
Ahh, Kevin, I really feel for you. I do have the same obsession, except that I often call people idiots or worse, so I don't always get upset if there's no reply. But when I feel too lazy to work or, even worse, when I stumble on some detail and need to search for information on the internet, I get veryveryvery obsessed. Then I drop a post or two. And if there's you to jibe at me with TC and such, I just can't leave that unreplied.....

:)

(Part of this was even serious btw. A big part, actually)

Posted on 15 Jun 2014 17:36:35 BDT
Stu says:
Kevin, are you single same as myself?
Because when you have time on your hands so to speak you turn to the old pc for a chat, or even a damned argument at times depending on who replies to your post.
When it's all quiet you get fed up and try anything to get a posters attention.

Posted on 15 Jun 2014 18:09:23 BDT
@Mr. Anthony Wilde, Anita, Stu

You have all summed it up perfectly and to answer Stu's question, unfortunately yes i am :(

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 18:30:29 BDT
Ronald Craig says:
"Does this make me as loony as the over zealous religious or just a bit sad?"

Not so long as you still have a real life away from the computer. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 18:39:00 BDT
Stu says:
Hi Kevin.
When I read your post mate it was like looking into a mirror and seeing myself writing it, the only small ways that I have relief from some of the boredom of life at the moment, is I have a pooch a cross between a golden retriever and a Labrador, so her walks when it isn't raining as she hates the rain, and my daughters access visits every Sunday.
Which are both heart warming and heart breaking.
Saturdays are spent making sure everything is spic and span for Sundays, in between coming on here and another site and getting rid of the emails, but the rest of the time is quite boring except for my large collection of dvds and videos.
Have you any interests yourself Kevin?

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 18:47:44 BDT
Stu

Going to the cinema, collecting dvds, listening to music. I do go out with friends but not that often. I'm not the greatest drinker there has ever been :)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 18:47:45 BDT
You're never alone ... not with the Chief ....
*withdraws back into the bushes*

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 19:16:30 BDT
Stu says:
I can't drink at all Kev, due to medications taken, but the pubs round this way you need to be a martial art expert just to go in them.

Posted on 15 Jun 2014 19:19:29 BDT
Stu says:
Nice one Chief, well said.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 21:44:14 BDT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 22:01:38 BDT
Mrs. F. Shaw says:
What do you use it for? From what I can gather, you use it to tell others how they should use the Amazon forums. When you are not having a go at other posters for posting stuff, you tend to post stuff that is not true. You make as many unsubstantiated claims as theists do. Then when you are caught out, you get drunk and then flounce off the forum for a couple days thinking we'd all forget about it.

Unfortunately, your cycle of negativity has repeated itself like clockwork over the last year. You're as predictable as BaP.

Posted on 15 Jun 2014 23:14:39 BDT
Stu says:
Hi Kev.
You will also have to learn to take no notice of drunk posters like spin having a go at you, once you have been on here a while you will get use to what we call his cycle.
Take care mate.

Posted on 15 Jun 2014 23:33:04 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jun 2014 23:33:40 BDT
"Kev ; Perhaps if you posted a sensible question, or posted a sensible response to a post, you might get a reply. You could, of course, continue to treat the Amazon forums as others are doing; as just another form of "Twitter" ie; a site on which to post simple, uniformed, shallow one-liners. The choice is yours. Whatever butters your toast..."

I have created numerous threads on the Amazon forum, mostly on the Action forum which you have contributed to, so don't give me all that crap about "Twitter" like discussions ok ;)

This thread you have so kindly responded to might not be to your high standards but it is still relevant to the forum and is just a bit of fun, so for f**** sake lighten up a bit ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2014 23:36:00 BDT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 16 Jun 2014 00:12:45 BDT
I'll pose this question to you... Why did you post that intial message on this "Twitter" esque thread, if it's not what you like about this forum?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2014 00:18:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Jun 2014 00:25:48 BDT
Spin says:

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2014 13:54:15 BDT
B.A.Pilgrim says:
Kevinthe kitten

I think you warrant an honest reply. Yes, it is sad. In fact unless you have no job and very little work that needs doing then wasting anytime on here is ridiculous. I myself have actually been sucked into this, but I don't have to work (: ) ) and never go to sleep before 3am and wake up around 7am so for the first week or so I was on here tonnes. The last few days have been getting a little more boring so I've upped the weed smoking (top class stuff) and cut down my posts on here.

I also noticed going through these posts that sometimes posters say goodnight to each other, like it's an atheist version of the Walton's or something. Anyway, time to wrap up another spliff and space out for the next hour or so before picking my daughter up from school.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2014 16:37:53 BDT
Stu says:
All the lies you have told on here bap who saw through you first? yes me so I got all the verbal attacks off you for seeing you for what you were.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2014 17:07:16 BDT
Spin says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2014 17:20:28 BDT
Stu says:
Or morons and drunks not anonymous

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2014 22:50:02 BDT
Ronald Craig says:
"Good night, Elizabeth."

[hic]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  121
Initial post:  15 Jun 2014
Latest post:  19 Jun 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions