Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

good-bye folks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 232 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 17:53:05 GMT
Stu says:
Who needs to grow up spin take a look in the mirror.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 17:57:18 GMT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 18:25:11 GMT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 18:33:14 GMT
See, even you get a post right occasionally.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 18:35:11 GMT
Yes but your duplicity is a matter of record, remember the thread when on a single page you claimed men had one more rib than women, then claimed you meant it was shorter, then denied saying either, then denied denying it, and on it went, classy. You do understand the level of hypocrisy your accusation of duplicity is creating now, don't you?

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 18:37:26 GMT
Stu says:
Apart from having a go the rest Sheldon, expect he will say summat about you now.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 21:27:37 GMT
He lacks the necessary male appendages. As we have all witnessed by his "you're on ignore" excuse, when it is clearly not the case.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Mar 2014 21:39:18 GMT
Stu says:
I know he use to reply to me when I was on ignore, doesn't know what the truth is.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Mar 2014 07:31:01 GMT
Ah furaha ya SPIN kuwaambia wengine wa mapungufu yao

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 11:13:10 BDT
A customer says:
His views are honest spin, and his own.

Changing his tag does not change that, if he wishes to start posting afresh with a different username that would be his choice would it not?

You have done the same; we still all know who you are by WHAT you post, just like Stu.

There may well have been good reasons for him to do this I imagine; dishonesty would not be one of them I think.

Posted on 2 Apr 2014 11:15:49 BDT
Dan Fante says:
Spin, the bloke who goes on about forum bullies all the time, but likes to pick on Stu.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 11:18:47 BDT
Like all bullies he is both cowardly and unimaginative.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 14:30:46 BDT
Spin says:

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 14:37:56 BDT
Dan Fante says:
I didn't just mean in this thread. This is precisely the sort of thing I'm talking about here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/religion/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx24A4CS3HPMJLK&cdMsgID=MxQ1TGY5B4FAXI&cdMsgNo=1202&cdPage=49&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3LN1B4XVQF6LB#MxQ1TGY5B4FAXI

http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/religion/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx24A4CS3HPMJLK&cdMsgID=Mx1CDOPAB01Z2HU&cdMsgNo=1205&cdPage=49&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3LN1B4XVQF6LB#Mx1CDOPAB01Z2HU

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 14:46:21 BDT
Spin says:
Dan: I don't click onto links provided by posters. Bullying someone is when one "picks on them" constantly for no reason. Stu lies, misrepresents his medical condition to gain favour, insults and derides others, etc. When he does choose to do so, I occasionally reprimand him, as I do the other mafia. If you choose to misrepresent me, go ahead...Bullies always run crying to the headmaster when their victims hit back...

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 14:52:05 BDT
Last edited by the author on 2 Apr 2014 15:01:59 BDT
A customer says:
***I don't click onto links provided by posters.***

Convenient

***Bullying someone is when one "picks on them" constantly for no reason. Stu lies, misrepresents his medical condition to gain favour, insults and derides others, etc.***

You know he misrepresents his medical condition how exactly?

***When he does choose to do so, I occasionally reprimand him, as I do the other mafia. If you choose to misrepresent me, go ahead...Bullies always run crying to the headmaster when their victims hit back...***

Not all bullies run to the headmaster, not many at all in my own experience with my own children and with their dealings at school.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:06:35 BDT
Spin says:

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:09:44 BDT
A customer says:
Spin,

(Sigh)

This make little to no sense even from you, the links that Dan provided were links to Amazon discussions.

You are on this site right now.

Stop harassing Stu.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:12:16 BDT
Dan Fante says:
Do you find pretending to be a technophobe convenient too?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:19:09 BDT
Spin says:

Posted on 2 Apr 2014 15:19:56 BDT
Dan Fante says:
I reckon you clicked on the links.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:22:50 BDT
Spin says:

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:23:07 BDT
A customer says:
Ok Spinster, have it your own way.

The last part of my post still stands though.

Try to be wise.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Apr 2014 15:25:16 BDT
Well T Green, there you have it. I once stated that spin is petty and spiteful in a small way and then had to qualify by saying Petty spiteful and mean...

We all have online personas and generally most people aspire to be greater than they are. In spins case I think he sets the aspirational level really low and still manages to crawl under. It is hard to create and live a persona different from oneself and then maintain it for any length if it is not close to ones true being so I have to admit that the real spin is probably a miserable and offensive curmudgeon in real life.

Posted on 2 Apr 2014 15:33:40 BDT
Stu says:
Well I might have guessed spin starting this thing back up again, congratulations spin your one brain cell is actually working is it?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the religion discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
155 14 hours ago
Does Christianity make any sense? 450 12 minutes ago
Is President Trump right. Should we ban all Muslims and start deporting them in large amounts until they can prove they can accept civillisation and modern practices. I'm sure we all like history but the dark ages were the dark ages. 469 13 minutes ago
Thread for alien fantasies etc 10 22 minutes ago
The thread for all religion bashing homosexuals to come OUT on. You know you want to, George Michael never looked behind him when he came out. 7 45 minutes ago
Morality and ethics. 418 1 hour ago
The Power of Prayer. 2026 5 hours ago
Gay habits and God. Smokers and the devil. 128 11 hours ago
Christopher Hicthens 4283 11 hours ago
A Syrian refugee with a criminal past and a history of assaults in Germany has today killed a woman with a machete. Come here, come to us said Merkel. She MUST STAND DOWN NOW. 2 11 hours ago
I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists. 160 11 hours ago
New Evidence That Christianity is Fake and Jesus Never Existed 1216 12 hours ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  232
Initial post:  12 Mar 2014
Latest post:  9 Sep 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions