Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

Evidence for a Creator - the support will surprise you...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8726-8728 of 8728 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2013 19:17:04 BDT
Spin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2013 22:25:36 BDT
HotFXMan says:
Hey Bert,

How are things? Haven't heard from you in ages. Seems you've not been in Pickwick's either. I was there last weekend to watch the Dortmund-Bayern match and none of the regulars knew where you were. I guess since your experiment was shut down on health and safety grounds you'll have been at a bit of a loose end. I heard they also revoked your site ID. Remember they have armed guards at CERN so don't try anything silly.

So I suppose you're back to mending bicycles? I tried one of the electric bikes you can rent down by the bridge on Sunday morning and cycled along the lake for a while. Thought I'd pedal for a few kms and let the bike bring me back. Turned out they hadn't charged the battery! Was it one of yours?

By the way, I read your piece in Physics Today about your 14-TeV plans. Bert, you really have to realise - you no longer work there. All this Walter Mitty'ing just makes you look more and more of a has-been. Stick to the bikes is my advice. But do remember to plug them in at night!

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2013 23:07:21 BDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  170
Total posts:  8728
Initial post:  29 May 2011
Latest post:  31 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions