Customer Discussions > religion discussion forum

Evidence for a Creator - the support will surprise you...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 8728 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 May 2011 04:18:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Aug 2011 22:07:49 BDT
Anita Meyer says:
The evidence is surmounting! The question is where to start? Well, I've written a huge book that incorporates most of what I write here, but after several conflicts here on the forums I've chosen to start a separate thread to make this info easily attainable to those who search. I've had several personal emails sent to me requesting this.

Let me start with a post that I started in another thread here...

Our very existence - THAT WE EXIST AT ALL, is something to really marvel at.

The earth is literally perfect for life to exist on it for several reasons - to name a few... It just so happens to be the perfect size and distance from the sun. How about we stretch our limits to the right type of galaxy for the earth to exists and thrive in, and the right location within the galaxy. Incidentally, our solar system is in a part of the Milky Way that scientists call the "galactic habitable zone" because it has just the right concentrations of the chemical elements needed to support life. Farther out, those elements are too scarce, farther in, our galactic neighborhood is too hazardous because of the greater abundance of potentially lethal radiation and other factors. The earth also spins at the precise speed of rotation (as well as tilt) that it needs to in order to sustain life as well as having the perfect number of moons needed. And the moon being just the perfect size as well and additionally in the precise location "today" in order to control the waves of the ocean which in turn creates just the right amount of oxygen that we need to survive. (the ocean produces 90% of the earths oxygen from microscopic plants that depends on the oceans motion). Additionally, the earth has water for life and a water cycle that keeps it clean and fresh. The earth also has just the right temperatures maintained by the sun in order to sustain life. If it were off by just a few degrees (such as the witnessing of the melting of the ice caps) it could wipe out entire species in the warm waters of the oceans as well as on land. Its also imperative to know that the earth orbit's the sun within only "one-ninth" of an inch every 18 miles. If it were off by one-eighth or one-tenth, we would either heat up or freeze beyond tolerable limits. Few people neglect to realize just how precise everything has to be in order for humans as well as the vast diversity of life on the planet to continue to exist.

Let me add a few things here... Almost every field we look at, such as Astronomy, oceanography, physics, medicines, biology, geology, archeology. In all these fields of science the Bible keeps coming up scientifically accurate. For instance, today astronomy knows the earth is round, but thousands of years before this in Isaiah 40:22 it already told us the earth was round. This is something Isaiah could not have know in the wisdom of his day.

We also know that the planets orbit the sun. but not many people are aware of the suns orbit. In 1999 it was measured. However the Bible told us this already centuries ago in Psalm 19:4-6.

Science also gives credit to the invention of electric light to Humphrey Davy and Thomas Edison, but the Bible already mention this in Job 38:19. It tells us that light has a "path". Today we know that light does indeed travel in a path by tiny particles in a straight line.

Job 38:24 tells us that the sea has springs of fresh water. In Hawaii if you dive down in the ocean there are fresh water springs, but somehow Job knew this and he lived in an arid land.

Additionally, the field of medicine is also found in Genesis 17:12, which tells us that newborn males are to be circumcised on the 8th day. You may wonder why the 8th day? Well this is because blood clotting is determined by 3 factors... platelets, prothrombin and vitamin K, (which is responsible for prothrombin production). If the baby doesn't have enough vitamin K, and is cut, it can hemorrhage and die. Vitamin K in newborns is made on day 5-7, but on day 8 it is the only day in a newborns life in which the prothrombin levels actually exceed (peak) 100% of the norm and then start going downhill after that.

Additionally, in Leviticus 17:15 it prohibits the eating of meat from an animal that died (is found dead) naturally. Today we know about bacteria, but back then they didn't have microscopes. In fact today it is against both local and state public health laws to take an animal that is already dead to a processing plant. So as we can see that G-ds law was there protecting the people.

Additionally in Leviticus 11:7 the Jewish people were forbidden to eat port. Pigs are scavengers, they like just about anything and in doing so they ingest parasites such as trichinosis and additionally Taenia solium, cysticercosis, and brucellosis. We know today if these are untreated it can be debilitating and deadly. However today we have better processes to cook and store pork (refrigeration and ovens).

Also in the field of medicine... It is specified in Deuteronomy 23:12-14 that Moses instructed the Israelites to bury their waste. Today we have sewer systems that keep the microorganisms and flees away from us. But during the black plague people threw wastes out into the back alleys where the flees would then bite the rats. Rats traveled (who ate the wastes) into peoples homes or near them allowing the flees to jump off them and onto the people and infecting them, thus causing the black plague which killed 12 million people just because they didn't understand how to dispose of human wastes properly.

You may ask, why did G-d make these laws thousands of years ago? The answer is that He did it to keep the Jewish people safe to get them to the promised land because through them He planned on bringing us the Messiah.

Let me also say that the Bible covers biology (the law of biogenesis) mentioned in Acts 17:25, and Genesis 1:24, which tells us it is G-d that gives all life. The question is, has that ever changed? because all throughout time, for the last several decades man has tried to make living material from non living material and has not yet been successful. So in order for evolution to work it has to violate the scientific law.

Let me add this to the itinerary... Recently, mitochondrial DNA mutation rates were measured by comparing mitochondrial DNA from siblings and from parents and their offspring. (Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from a single lineage).

It was found that Mitochondrial DNA mutates about 20 times faster than previously thought, at a rate of approximately one substitution every 33 generations. The Mitochondrial DNA has about 610 base pairs, in which humans differ from one another by approximately 18 mutations.

It follows that the human race is about 300 generations old. If one assumes a typical generation is about 20 years, this gives an age of about 6000 years.

(Parsons, Thomas J., et al., A high observed substitution rate in the human mitochondrial DNA control region, Nature Genetics vol. 15, April 1997, pp. 363-367).

The moral of the story is... True science will always support G-d's word!

I fully expect that there will be those who try and bring forth contradictory information.

This is just the start, in each post of mine one will find more and more details to weigh in on.

Author Anita Meyer
The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator
http://theprimordiallanguage.blogspot.com/

Posted on 29 May 2011 04:44:30 BDT
R. martini says:
Wow. Not sure where to begin. Let's start with the Bible. Depends which version you're quoting from. The Aramaic, the Greek, the Latin.. each one has different words that can be interpreted differently. For example; "the father, son and Holy Ghost" is not the same in all three books. In Greek, "Spiros" is translated as "Breath" - as in the Holy breath of life. That became "Spirit" in Latin,and when it got to English, it became "ghost." Should have been "Father, son and Holy Breath." In Aramaic, "to breathe" the word might be closer to "consciousness," as it what makes us different than trees for example. But then, when you examine it carefully, you find that we aren't all that different from trees, mushrooms certainly - but that begs the question; where does consciousness come from? That's not examined, or described in any book I'm aware of - one can argue about its interpretation, and mistranslating the Bible to suit a timeline certainly qualifies as that kind of argument. But let's not belabor the point; the original families of Australia, the "aboriginals" can trace their ancestry back 40,000 years. I'm inclined to believe them. I was going to mention my own book here, FLIPSIDE: A Tourist's Guide on How To Navigate the Afterlife where I track the work of Michael Newton and others, who spent 30 years studying over 7000 people under deep hypnosis - cataloging what they had to say about heaven, about hell, about the afterlife in specific detail. It's mind expanding, as they all say pretty much the same thing about the journey - about why we choose to come to earth, why we choose our parents, and what the purpose of our life is here. The moral of the story is; we choose our lives, its up to us whether or not to examine why we did so.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 05:05:20 BDT
Are you sure enough to be unsure?

Posted on 29 May 2011 05:25:01 BDT
R. martini says:
It's like anything you experience first hand. You can describe to people what it's like to be drunk, but they really won't know the feeling until they drink. You can describe what it's like to be under deep hypnosis and see not only early memories in clear detail, but memories from other lives in clear detail, and most importantly, with this work, a life between lives where everything is in clear, vivid detail. A close friend, a well respected author, lost his daughter, and he privately went to many psychics to try and find her with no success. In his session with a Newton trained therapist in London, he had the profound experience of finding his daughter was his spirit guide or guardian angel, showing him other lives they'd spent together. The point is, whether it is true or not, he had the same feeling of seeing and knowing her and that has changed his life immeasurably. Certainly everyone is capable of an apotheosis in every walk of life - but until you've had you're own, you're just whistling in the wind. So consider me sure enough to be sure.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 05:33:08 BDT
Anita Meyer says:
R. martini said: Wow. Not sure where to begin. Let's start with the Bible. Depends which version you're quoting from. The Aramaic, the Greek, the Latin.. each one has different words that can be interpreted differently. For example; "the father, son and Holy Ghost" is not the same in all three books. In Greek, "Spiros" is translated as "Breath" - as in the Holy breath of life. That became "Spirit" in Latin,and when it got to English, it became "ghost." Should have been "Father, son and Holy Breath." In Aramaic, "to breathe" the word might be closer to "consciousness," as it what makes us different than trees for example. But then, when you examine it carefully, you find that we aren't all that different from trees, mushrooms certainly - but that begs the question; where does consciousness come from? That's not examined, or described in any book I'm aware of - one can argue about its interpretation, and mistranslating the Bible to suit a timeline certainly qualifies as that kind of argument. But let's not belabor the point; the original families of Australia, the "aboriginals" can trace their ancestry back 40,000 years. I'm inclined to believe them. I was going to mention my own book here, FLIPSIDE: A Tourist's Guide on How To Navigate the Afterlife where I track the work of Michael Newton and others, who spent 30 years studying over 7000 people under deep hypnosis - cataloging what they had to say about heaven, about hell, about the afterlife in specific detail. It's mind expanding, as they all say pretty much the same thing about the journey - about why we choose to come to earth, why we choose our parents, and what the purpose of our life is here. The moral of the story is; we choose our lives, its up to us whether or not to examine why we did so.

I now respond: Hello Mr. Martini, your book sounds very interesting indeed! Of course the numerous accounts of the afterlife will always be the same for Heaven and Hell obviously because these places really exist. Some will say that we are subconsciously programmed from an early age to believe this, but how can this be so when people can account for passed relatives they've never met during their life.

Interestingly the aborigine people have a story about a "Tree of Knowledge of good and evil" just like the account of the book of Genesis.

As far as the different version of the Bible go, I think the "Dead Sea Scrolls" sum it all up and speak volumes about this... these scrolls were found in the caves at Qumran on the northwest shore of the Dead Sea. Consisting of roughly 900 documents and are written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. They back-up with amazing accuracy the same accounts that are written in the Bible today. The significant thing about the Dead Sea Scrolls is that they demonstrate unequivocally the fact that the Jews were faithful in their transcription of biblical manuscripts.

What the Dead Sea Scrolls prove is that nothing has truly changed. Basically they are all still telling the same story. The language is what you would call "conceptual", which means it is to be understood by all. To argue about the exact definition of a word is rather meaningless since its still generally telling us the same thing.

Posted on 29 May 2011 06:06:44 BDT
R. martini says:
Um, well.. actually.. the Dead Sea Scrolls tell us a few different things; the Gospel of Thomas for example, talks about Jesus sending him (forcing him by selling him as a slave to an Arab trader) to teach in India, and then how while in India, he later saw Jesus there. (which tracks with the many depictions of Jesus in the Qu'ran that describe Jesus as someone who survived the Crucifixion and wound up teaching in India). As we know, it was the Romans who actually wrote (coalesced, edited, and revised) the New Testaments - with a certain amount of white washing of those actually guilty of the Crucifixion. I found the Tibetan version of these events (translated from an ancient text by Notovitch and others) particularly revealing - according to their version, gleaned from traders along the silk route that recounted the life of Jesus, their version describes the Sanhedrin going to Pilate to beg for Jesus' release because despite his rabble rousing, he was of "The Book" meaning "one of them." That the Sanhedrin, when they were refused his release by the Roman prelate, they were the ones who washed their hands of his fate. (Not the other way around, which, having a Roman Prelate actually perform a Jewish ritual of "washing of hands" would have been seriously frowned upon, but not to the people who were writing the account in Rome).

And one final note, I misspoke when I said there were accounts of Heaven and Hell in this research - actually, there is no description of Hell in the over 7000 accounts. Something akin to heaven, very similar to descriptions of heaven in the Bible and other religions, but different in key details; we return back to a blissful like existence greeted by our loved ones where we map out our next existence - here on Earth, or a myriad of other places we can also choose to go - that Hell is a human construct - the only thing close to it is an area described where souls are "isolated" for a period of time where they can reflect on the damage they've done energetically to vast amounts of people. But there is no reported sin - or karma for that matter - since we choose our lives as an act of Free Will, and like actors choosing a role on stage, we don the garments, history and genetic makeup of someone we agree to play. They report that acts we call sin are agreed to prior to our return, like notes in a screenplay, so we can come here and learn from them spiritually.

That being said, I'm only here to share the evidence of what I've been filming and learning Ms. Meyer - I don't want to startle or shake the tree of knowledge if it's not something you'd like to have done. If it's really a topic that interests you, I recommend reading Newton's books with knowing I've followed up his research through interviews and cross checking facts - and what he's saying appears to be, astoundingly, accurate. Nothing short of a new paradigm, or a new set of eyes with which to view our very existence.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 07:39:40 BDT
Anita,

The evidence is surmounting what?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 08:38:04 BDT
Anita,

"The earth is literally perfect for life to exist on it for several reasons - to name a few..."

This was soundly debunked on another thread, yet you decide to peddle it again (and promote your book again I see).

As has been pointed out to you before, you are putting the cart before the horse. The Earth is 'perfect' for life because that's where life is. There are estimated to be something like 10^22 to 10^24 stars in the universe (around 10^11 in our galaxy alone). With those sorts of numbers it actually becomes highly probable for stars with planets that are 'life friendly' to exist somewhere/somewhen in the universe (and factoring in the life of the universe only increases that probability even more). See http://www.rdmag.com/News/2011/02/Imaging-NASA-spots-54-potentially-life-friendly-planets/.

There may well be other planets with quite different life forms on them - and those planets would probably have quite different characteristics to Earth. So, in other words, life evolves according to its environment.

So the point is, life (in what ever form) will tend to evolve where the environment is most suitable (in our case, where we are). Do you really not get this or are are you being deliberately obtuse? You proclaim this like it's something revolutionary, yet it's old as the hills; I don't think even the discovery institute peddles this one any more.

With regard to the mitochondrial DNA point, suggest you have a read of:

http://www.evolutionpages.com/Mitochondrial%20Eve.htm

I really haven't the energy for the other points right now, in general they're nothing remarkable - you seem to be classifiying pragmatic and common sense views to an ancient people - so what?

Posted on 29 May 2011 09:28:52 BDT
Syzmygon says:
I don't understand the point of this exercise (of trying to fit scripture to science or vice versa).

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 09:38:20 BDT
My reading is that Anita thinks that it adds credibility to scripture if she can show it demonstrates that ancient people had access to scientific knowledge that could only have been revealed by god.

For example the light travelling in straight lines and as particles. Nonsense of course, because they would only have to look at shadows to see straight lines. And the OT says nothing about the particle nature of light.

Similarly with pork - they simply observed that eating pork tended to make people sick.

Posted on 29 May 2011 09:59:34 BDT
Charlieost says:
Hi Anita. All this so called evidence has been hashed and rehashed again and again on this forum. You have only surprised me in that you have nothing new to offer. I could take obscure lines from Irish myths and offer them up as relavent to the present day. I was rather hoping that you might have had some personal experience to offer instead of the same tired old references that have been discussed to death.
Your post has obviously taken a long time to write and is as empty as the book it refers to. You will not find God there. Try within or somewhere else.
The God in the Bible is quite obviously the story of an imposter who has created nothing but what you chose to believe in your head.
Your choice, real to you but unconvincing to the majority of the population of this planet. Now why would that be Anita? Are we in the west the chosen ones?
I really don't think so and arrogant to so do.
Then you have chosen an arrogant God so obviously you are suited.
Enjoy.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 10:08:49 BDT
Hi Anita,

"Almost every field we look at, such as Astronomy, oceanography, physics, medicines, biology, geology, archeology. In all these fields of science the Bible keeps coming up scientifically accurate."

Age of the Earth according to the Bible - 6000 years.

Age of the Earth according to Science - 4.54 billion years

Posted on 29 May 2011 10:29:39 BDT
There is no proof whatsoever for a 'creator', dear.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 10:35:32 BDT
Hi Anita,

On the evolution thread you said;

"Language is "conceptual" - meaning vague, elusive, and intangible."

Now you say;

"The language is what you would call "conceptual", which means it is to be understood by all."

So which is it ?

Posted on 29 May 2011 10:48:34 BDT
It's the cynical self promotion of that bl**dy book that irritates me most (which is what this thread is really about). We really shouldn't bite, I guess, and let this rehashed tripe just slip into obscurity where it belongs.

I really hope no one is stupid enough to pay good money for it on the strength of this post.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 11:09:38 BDT
Hi John,

This recent post from Amazon in the states might explain why Anita has returned to enlighten us.

"Amazon recently created a new community for authors. The `Meet Our Authors' community is designed to give authors a space to engage with one another and promote their latest and greatest works.

With the advent of the new community, we will no longer allow self promotional posts in other communities. Starting on Monday, May 16th, all "shameless self promotion" activity will be limited to the `Meet Our Authors' community. Promotional threads outside of these forums will be removed."

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 11:13:49 BDT
Hugh,

That's very interesting. Hopefully they'll do that here.

Anita - consider yourself rumbled.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 11:17:53 BDT
I really hope that Amazon UK do the same thing and restrict self-promotion. It's becoming a blight on some of the forums here. Perhaps we should all start contacting Amazon and asking for this.

Posted on 29 May 2011 12:03:56 BDT
Pumpkin Head says:
Anita

Notreshuggie addressed this passage, and I would like further clarification, please:

"Almost every field we look at, such as Astronomy, oceanography, physics, medicines, biology, geology, archeology. In all these fields of science the Bible keeps coming up scientifically accurate."

Can you give *specific* examples where each of the disciplines you list have been verified by the bible and science? Ideally, no vagueness please (the bible says there are stars in the sky and lo! astronomy says the same. None of that kind of vagueness).

Posted on 29 May 2011 14:52:38 BDT
Hi Anita thanks for the head trip

Do you believe in lower and higher life forms too?

Where do you place yourself on the sliding scale?

Look forward to hearing from you.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 19:27:27 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 May 2011 19:29:13 BDT
Anita Meyer says:
Dr. Delvis Memphistopheles said: Hi Anita thanks for the head trip Do you believe in lower and higher life forms too? Where do you place yourself on the sliding scale? Look forward to hearing from you.

I now respond: Hello Dr. Delvis, firstly I'm not so sure what you mean by "lower and higher life forms"?

However I think I may know what you are hinting at. One of the religious books that I look to for answers about "life forms" and how G-d created all things, is the book of Qabalah. Qabalah is known as "oral Torah" because it seeks to explain the understanding of the Torah after Moses brought in down from Mt. Sinai.

Now, one of the texts in Qabalah is called the "Sefer Yesira" (known as the book of formations). It deals with explaining the designing concept behind the formation and creations of all things in existence.

All this revolves around the understanding of the Hebrew letters. In essence it explains how G-d used the Hebrew letters to form the material world and create all that exists. It tells us that G-d generated substance, from which He formed letters (the Hebrew letters), out of which He combined words, which became things - from substance out of chaos, and make nonexistence into existence. Scripture backs this understanding up as well:

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with G-d, and the Word was G-d. The same was in the beginning with G-d. All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Psalm 33:6 - By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

So Qabalah tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters to create all things in existence. The further we read, we begin to get the understanding that the Hebrew letters are actually "letters of light". Moreover letters of light that spiral themselves, as well as around a wheel.

This process is better explained in Qabalah by a spiraling wheel of light. More to the point... a wheel inside of a wheel that turns in conjunction with the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet (in order from Aleph to Tav). There are 132 gates, which are indicated as "partition gates to a wheel" and by transposing and permuting the Hebrew letters back and forth around this wheel (by a process of diminutions, which is the lessoning of light). Starting with the Hebrew letter Aleph... aleph with all of them, and all of them with aleph. Then the Hebrew letter Bet... bet with all of them, and all of them with bet, by way of a "wheel". (verse II,4 of the Sefer Yesira).

This transposition is similar to the sequencing of human DNA. In fact, Geneticists that study DNA have finally discovered the true crux behind DNA. This being, that when DNA is further broken down, it is realized that it is nothing more than LIGHT (the vibration of photons).

Additionally, light photons are often a catalyst for chemical reactions.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/occultgeneticcode/table05.htm

So to answer your question as to how the myriad of species that we see in the world today come to be... The answer is... all life forms are separated by the diminution (lessoning) of light. The diminution of light is what separates the lower worlds from higher degrees of existence. This diminution is a series of downward gradation, permutation and emanation of life forms.

Therefore, all life forms are a separation process involving light from the highest of life forms to those of the lowest...

In fact the more complex the organism, the fewer photons that are emitted. Plants and animals emit more photons, whereas humans emit less photons. We were last on the list (in the order of Genesis) and are thus the most complex since we are the most refined.

My theory is that science and new technological discoveries about how things work and their purposes for working will eventually reveal their true intentions and conduct us through the whole range of nature until we arrive, at length, back at G-d. :)

Author Anita Meyer
The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 19:54:50 BDT
J. Campbell says:
Anita - i love you in a strictly drug F***ed sense. feel your own subjective truth and believe. Don't impose on anyone's trip. am i making sense? i feel a liquid like dizzyness (-: (-: (-: LOve god. Love the collective unconcious. Love Nirvana. Love (ahem) herbs...

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2011 20:16:18 BDT
Anita Meyer says:
R. martini said: Um, well.. actually.. the Dead Sea Scrolls tell us a few different things; the Gospel of Thomas for example, talks about Jesus sending him (forcing him by selling him as a slave to an Arab trader) to teach in India, and then how while in India, he later saw Jesus there. (which tracks with the many depictions of Jesus in the Qu'ran that describe Jesus as someone who survived the Crucifixion and wound up teaching in India). As we know, it was the Romans who actually wrote (coalesced, edited, and revised) the New Testaments - with a certain amount of white washing of those actually guilty of the Crucifixion. I found the Tibetan version of these events (translated from an ancient text by Notovitch and others) particularly revealing - according to their version, gleaned from traders along the silk route that recounted the life of Jesus, their version describes the Sanhedrin going to Pilate to beg for Jesus' release because despite his rabble rousing, he was of "The Book" meaning "one of them." That the Sanhedrin, when they were refused his release by the Roman prelate, they were the ones who washed their hands of his fate. (Not the other way around, which, having a Roman Prelate actually perform a Jewish ritual of "washing of hands" would have been seriously frowned upon, but not to the people who were writing the account in Rome). And one final note, I misspoke when I said there were accounts of Heaven and Hell in this research - actually, there is no description of Hell in the over 7000 accounts. Something akin to heaven, very similar to descriptions of heaven in the Bible and other religions, but different in key details; we return back to a blissful like existence greeted by our loved ones where we map out our next existence - here on Earth, or a myriad of other places we can also choose to go - that Hell is a human construct - the only thing close to it is an area described where souls are "isolated" for a period of time where they can reflect on the damage they've done energetically to vast amounts of people. But there is no reported sin - or karma for that matter - since we choose our lives as an act of Free Will, and like actors choosing a role on stage, we don the garments, history and genetic makeup of someone we agree to play. They report that acts we call sin are agreed to prior to our return, like notes in a screenplay, so we can come here and learn from them spiritually. That being said, I'm only here to share the evidence of what I've been filming and learning Ms. Meyer - I don't want to startle or shake the tree of knowledge if it's not something you'd like to have done. If it's really a topic that interests you, I recommend reading Newton's books with knowing I've followed up his research through interviews and cross checking facts - and what he's saying appears to be, astoundingly, accurate. Nothing short of a new paradigm, or a new set of eyes with which to view our very existence.

I now respond: Hello again Mr. Martini, can you please point me to where it actually says that Jesus was in India? As far as I am aware, this is only rumor, stories of later tales. You will find that a lot with later texts.

Now as to the accounts of there actually being a "Hell". I know of a few people that have witnessed this during an OBE (out of body experience). The reports are very similar... scorching burning fire, rotten smell, torture, pain, ill feeling, suffering, ect... The patriarch Job in the Old Testament tells us about Satan and the places that he roams. Hell is actually in the earth according to scripture.

Job 1:7 - And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And then there are those who think that they have plenty enough time left in the grave awaiting to find out if Jesus was truly the Messiah. They think that when they die they will then find out the real truth, but alas they really will, and it will be to late. We know this again from what scripture tells us. The Bible implicitly tells us that the unbelieving dead who have already died and were judged and sent to the pit of torment do not have a second chance to enter the kingdom of Heaven, not even during Jesus` second coming. We know this from what Jesus tells us in the New Testament book of Luke:

Luke 16:19-31 - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Now despite what some may think, this is not a parable, Jesus it telling us of an actual account. We know that its an actual account because "parables never mention names" and Jesus tells us of a beggar named "Lazarus" who suffered greatly during his life on earth and ended up going to Heaven (Abrahams bosom at the time). Instead, the rich man that had died had opened his eyes and found himself in hell. In hell it tells us that he could "see" across the chasm of the bottomless pit, but that he could not "get across" it because there is a great gulf fixed separating them. By the way this tell us that even after our physical material body dies our souls are still fully conscious along with our senses being in operation whether or not we are in hell or paradise. We can also detect from this scripture that along with being fully conscious we also have memory, emotions, feelings, knowledge, affection, desires and will power. Additionally, the dead both in hell and in Heaven are completely conscious and able to watch everything that is going on down here on earth.

And in effect if you do not believe Moses and the prophets (the 5 books of Moses) as Abraham said to the rich man in hell, you wont believe either the word of G-d. Abraham was literally saying that there is no hope for those who do not believe on earth as well as in hell. To implicitly understand this: There is no plan of salvation available anywhere in the entire universe outside the word of G-d - the Bible!

This is a very interesting subject, and I thank you for your input despite our indifferences. Good luck on your film, please tell me when it comes out, I'd really like to see it. :)

Posted on 29 May 2011 20:32:49 BDT
Hi Anita

Thanks for this explanation. I can see a great deal of thought has gone into it. I am not acquainted with the Torah.

Are there lower and higher forms of humanity and how are these decided?

Posted on 29 May 2011 20:43:45 BDT
J. Campbell says:
Lol, my laptop is covered in bits of tobbacco and greenery.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 350 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the religion discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
151 25 days ago
Nobody born gay --mygenes.co.nz (Harvard backs up this webpage) 84 1 minute ago
Could You Even Recognize The End Times? 2122 2 minutes ago
What do the next fifty years holds for the Western Western World? And more importantly , why? 97 10 minutes ago
Aristotelian proof for the existence of God part 1 133 11 minutes ago
Happy Easter? 115 22 minutes ago
Wayne's World of Ven Diagrams 309 2 hours ago
Charles Taze Russell's bad Mathematics skills and the Aftermath 4 3 hours ago
Just A Crazy Christian in support of The Amazon Religious Discussion Forum 105 4 hours ago
Would the issue of Divorce and remarriage within the roman Catholic church be remedied if the Orthodox view of remarrige was adopted 43 5 hours ago
Has the Gay agenda succedeed it's deception?. 3596 9 hours ago
The evidence for God is overwhelming, those who perish misinterpret it 1103 12 hours ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums
ARRAY(0xac33b7ec)

This discussion

Discussion in:  religion discussion forum
Participants:  170
Total posts:  8728
Initial post:  29 May 2011
Latest post:  31 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions