Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now
Customer Discussions > pregnancy discussion forum

morning sickness

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Sep 2011 11:31:57 BDT
Ms. R. Hari says:
I had a dreadful morning sickness. My weight was simply falling and there was a time when we were quite scared of losing our baby. However I will thank my friend Amanda, who introduce preggie drop to me. We were quite sceptical about using these herbal sweets but on finding about them in 'pregnancy & birth- `magazine (september 2011') we thought of giving a try. It was a lifesaving remedy for me. Bought it from Amazon and got delivery the very next day ...I just love the sour flavour pops!!

Posted on 22 Aug 2013 12:30:49 BDT
Try ginger biscuits. If you still have problems keep off the tablets!!! I was sick all day every day up to six months with my first. She was fine and so was I after the birth. Its the hormones playing havoc with your body I'm afraid. I ended up having five children so it does get better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the pregnancy discussion forum (3 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
morning sickness 1 22 Aug 2013
Aroma-reflexology gel for pregnancy 0 6 Jun 2012
Are you looking for a true to life book about pregnancy and birth? 0 11 Nov 2010

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  27 Sep 2011
Latest post:  22 Aug 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions