Customer Discussions > politics discussion forum

Big ego = poor service = low quality of work = poor economy...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-129 of 129 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jun 2013 17:06:36 BDT
I am intelligent becaue I know that I know nothing... lets discuss and we both will learn.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jun 2013 21:10:15 BDT
T. S. C. says:
'edna crabbere says:

Don't forget there there is "healthy ego" and "wounded ego" this is where we get lost.'

That's the distinction I was trying to search for Edna; thanks! I suppose then we could say what is healthy ego and wounded ego. Some people may very well see that complete self-interest (which others might call selfishness) is natural and normal, and whatever they have to do to make money and get on is acceptable as long as it doesn't personally harm them, regardless of whether it harms other people.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jun 2013 14:09:03 BDT
Healthy ego shines like a candle in the dark; it is humble, loving, gentle, kind and full of inspiration.
Wounded ego, comes in all these pesonalities but with a twist.... and most of the time the person hardly knows that he/she is wounded. "selfishness" is related.... i need more time to comment.... check out my website. www.doctorcrabbere.co.uk..... or keywork "edna crabbere" to get more information on my theories. Make it a great day.

Posted on 23 Jun 2013 14:27:57 BDT
T. S. C. says:
'edna crabbere says:

Healthy ego shines like a candle in the dark; it is humble, loving, gentle, kind and full of inspiration.'

Well that sounds pretty good for a start Edna!

'Wounded ego, comes in all these pesonalities but with a twist.... and most of the time the person hardly knows that he/she is wounded.'

Well I certainly agree with that.

'check out my website. www.doctorcrabbere.co.uk'

I certainly will. You have a nice day too!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  politics discussion forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  129
Initial post:  20 Feb 2013
Latest post:  23 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions