Customer Discussions > politics discussion forum

Pyongyang or Brighton...where would you rather live?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 58 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2013 22:42:01 BDT
Spin says:
stu; "Us and Them", Pink Floyd. =) Maybe. It depends on how I feel at the time...

Posted on 3 May 2013 22:54:07 BDT
Spin says:
has anyone counted the number of "gays", "sado-masochistics", bestialists. "Self' torturers" etc etc. (the number of weirdos) in any particular Holiday spot? Brighton does not have young boys dressed as women on display, but they are available.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 05:37:28 BDT
Spinny...how does "one" count the people you label?

Posted on 4 May 2013 10:25:31 BDT
We're a lot more subtle than other nations in our persecution. It very difficult to work with someone who seems to believe that talking to you will result in his being castrated. The fact that that person works full-time in a prison having to talk to prisoners makes you think perhaps their fears are well-founded. Or maybe that's the old-fashioned method, perhaps re-arranging the face is the current trend, particularly if the person is the ridiculously good-looking type?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 10:57:51 BDT
Ah....yes...no...but .......................whooooooooooooooooooooooooops!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:35:54 BDT
Simplez: "one" spots all those who look and behave like The Spinnaker.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:38:13 BDT
So that's how it works in UKeydonkeyland.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:39:16 BDT
PC 31 said, 'we've caught a dirty one'.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:40:34 BDT
Angry of Hove.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:42:57 BDT
Hello Funtoy, still spouting your silly mantra.

High state sponsored and committed crime. Howzabout NK soldiers selling crystal meth in China?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:43:15 BDT
Chill man...

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:44:15 BDT
Do you prefer the butch bodybuilding types, Darling?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:44:15 BDT
Beloved....like Mr Holmes...seeking,...seeking..a scrap here...a scrap there...LLLOOOOKKKKKK........he shouts LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:45:44 BDT
...Tell that to Mr EPC Darling.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 11:49:36 BDT
Nay nay thrice nay. Darling you're still looking for every opportunity to push your old style Stalinist ideas of how to create Utopia... with a nuerolinguistic twist of course.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 12:05:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 May 2013 12:06:00 BDT
When have I EVER mentioned Stalin?...apart from the thread "Stalin, why all the bad press".

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 13:14:27 BDT
Eh? Where did I EVER say you mentioned Stalin. I wrote about your <<old style Stalinist ides>>. Try comprehension classes.

<<Why all the bad press?>> lolololololololololololololol Of course, Stalin was a sweetie Darling.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 13:17:38 BDT
What a lot of people don't realise is that some of us ladies have a certain immunity to such things. We used to have a lot of trouble with my brother when he was young, with young girls lined up along the front garden wall waiting for him to come out. First they decided he looked like David Cassidy, then he looked like David Essex, later he looked like John Travolta. Actually my brother is a commercial pilot so John Travolta looks like him - some people just have to imitate!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 15:31:51 BDT
Have you tried down the coast at Newhaven?

It's very nice and genteel, but it does not induce feelings of reverential respect mixed with fear and wonder as Brighton appears to do.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2013 19:27:27 BDT
Spin says:
Simon: that is precisely my point.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2013 10:20:07 BDT
Dan Fante says:
What's this UKeydonkeyland thing by the way? I get that it refers to the UK.

Posted on 12 May 2013 21:14:24 BDT
P. C. Owen says:
Apparently, the US missile targetters know where the elite live in Pyongyang because those are the only parts of the city where there is always electricity. I have lived in Russia in post Soviet conditions. The benefits of fighting the dogs on each landing as you climb 8 stories on foot, there being no lift, can be exaggerated.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 May 2013 14:21:59 BDT
AluCard IV says:
Off with her head!
But broghton, you cant get the chips meat pies Currys or Pizzas in Pyongyang .. You cant get anything at all

In reply to an earlier post on 13 May 2013 14:25:33 BDT
AluCard IV says:
Well the Aborigines, Native Americans, Indian tribes,Chinese Boers and sundry others all objected, but to no avail. We are going to play cricket anywhere we damn well like (Historical Invasions)

Posted on 13 May 2013 14:39:16 BDT
Spin says:
I guess Australians, despite their physical position in relation to the disordered oriental countries are more concerned with the overseas ads for Fosters lager...
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  politics discussion forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  58
Initial post:  23 Apr 2013
Latest post:  18 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions