Customer Discussions > politics discussion forum

Common Purpose

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 122 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 14 Mar 2013 21:04:24 GMT
Helen says:
Dear Margaret,

I am pleased you are interested. All my information is in the internet and gleened from what is happening in society and the establishment's policies.

May I ask what is the purpose of your file and do you propose to use it to try to expose common purpose for what it really is doing ?

best wishes,

Helen

Posted on 15 Mar 2013 09:29:18 GMT
Roma says:
It sounds very similar to another self serving organisation. By their hands you will know them.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2013 19:50:01 GMT
Helen says:
Sadly the very nature of any organisation is self preservation first .
But CP is far more dangerous, as we do not know what their purpose is, and how they choose their 'leaders', why they are allowed to be leaders, and what they are leading. What we do know is that everyone, except the daily mail, which is then villified, despite merely exposing the facts of their connection with Leveson and hacked off and CP.s determination to control our press, which is the only way what is actually happening is revealed, and without recourse to which, we are all powerless. Millions are spent on their courses, they are illegal charities, and yet condoned by establishment, an increasingly large part of which CP infiltrates.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2013 19:50:20 GMT
Pipkin says:
Hello Helen,
I like to make sure that I have all facts when I join a discussion, or have a discussion face to face.
I think if you look through my 'boring' posts you will find that I do try to expose by informing people about what I beleive to be illegal and immoral behaviour by the various 'organisations' who set themselves up as our mentors and guides.
Many years ago I used to think it was the Freemasons that were the cancer in our midst, but then my dearest cousin and other freinds became Masons, and they are extremely altruistic people so I began to read all manner of things; and just happened upon 'Common Purpose' and this fits the bill of everything that is rotten throughout this supposedly 'civilised' world. imo. It's like a spiders webb permeating everything.
Of course, this is where we are at the moment... things are being revealed all the time, so maybe next year something else will come along to change my mind or add to my information, eh?
Hzving said that.. I read today that 'our' Government has been using drones to kill people in the Middle East with our operatives who have been based Nevada, but as from next month they are bringing them back to UK RAF Waddington. So we will be mudering innocent people in the Middle East and anybody else that Hague decides is persona non grata.
Have a look at the Syria thread if you want to know any more?
I have just spent the whole afternoon writing a three page letter to Hague, because I am totally sick of his posturing and thinking that we all dummies who have just fallen off the milk cart.

http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/usa-war-on-terror/1608-un-investigator-says-barack-obamas-drone-strikes-could-be-war-crimes

Regards.
Margaret.
I have been banging on about things like Common Purpose for two years now and I am so thrilled to see that others are now seeing the truth

Posted on 15 Mar 2013 19:52:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 15 Mar 2013 19:52:38 GMT
Spin says:
Any organisation, be it political, religious or scientific, that operates "behind-the-scenes", undercover, and with utmost secersey cannot be trusted and is, in fact, a danger to the freedom and rights of every person and non-human species on this planet. The very fact that an organisation remains underground indicates its own realisation that it will be opposed by the majority. Do not trust religious or poltical sects such as "Common purpose". They will accept your support not because they value you as a person, but only to further their own deluded aims.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2013 20:20:27 GMT
Helen says:
Sorry Margaret, I hadn't seen your very informative detailed post when I got back to you. Thank you for giving so much information as to how to find out about CP from the CP exposed website.

The biggest enemy of CP are active individuals, and individualism per
se.

The problem is that CP is very useful to the establishment, particularly as we have increasingly, under new labour,an anarchistic government, which appears to have no morals, and often acts illegally. I thought that Cameron might be different, but the government we have now is as bad if not worse ie secret courts, restrictions on freedom of information act notices, top up fees, destruction of the legal profession and removal of legal aid, judicial review abolished, enforced adoption --so their is no one who can enforce the law and those that can are not accountable.

As labour and liberal are, I think, generally supporters of CP, in view of Leveson support, it means at the next election their will be no hope and CP will really take hold ??? Very depressing..

Posted on 15 Mar 2013 20:28:58 GMT
Spin says:
Anyone who abandons their society, intellectually and/or physically, has no right or justification to dictate how the society they abandoned should be run.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2013 21:41:03 GMT
Helen says:
I'm afraid I do not know what is meant by this post ? Is it aimed at my stating the fact that it is likely that the next govrnment if labour/ lib is likely to encourage CP, then does my stating that mean I am somehow outside society by saying that ?- it has nothing to do with me personally anymore than it has for all the other people living under that gov.

Or is it aimed at the function of CP itself ?

I am at a loss as to why you have made this post, as it does not aid the understanding of what CP are doing, and if it is, as it appears to be acting to the deteriment of both the individual, society and fairness what we should try to do to stop it,

Posted on 15 Mar 2013 23:32:52 GMT
Last edited by the author on 15 Mar 2013 23:35:25 GMT
Our old friends the conspiracy theorists are providing free entertainment again, I see.

Nothing personal, but when the Daily Hate is being cited as a credible source, it's a sign your cause is doomed from the start.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2013 01:10:54 GMT
JimmyMac says:
Spin,
Well said Spin!....Couldn't have put it better myself.

The inspiration for Common Purpose comes from an even more sinister organisation called "The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations", dubbed the mother of all think tanks, and the master brainwashing and propaganda institution of the world. Look it up on any search engine.

The one thing these secret organisations fear most is public scrutiny. Which is why I'm glad that people are beginning to question the motives of these very sinister groups, and where they get their funding from.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2013 07:54:34 GMT
K. Hoyles says:
I can't see the problem with CP, unless I'm missing a huge chunk of information. Is it change to the old establishment which is causing David Icke and the conspiracy theorists to wring their hands, I wonder?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2013 10:03:32 GMT
Helen says:
It is a useful device of marginalisation /ridicule to label anyone who is revealing that which a person does not want revealed, a conspritorist-' those whom the gods destroy they first make mad'- becomes appears mad.
At one time anyone saying that Saville abused, we had horsemeat in our lasagne,the papers were hacking into phones, and the earth was round and the sun revolved around it would have been label a conspiracy theorist.

These are facts about CP not conspracy - why do you think they are so secretive ?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2013 10:12:19 GMT
Helen says:
A third of CP's money is from the tax payer . As a charity they pay no tax at all ie on income or assets. A petition should be taken out to the Charity Commission to remove their status. They do not statisfy the legal requirements of a charity, but the former Charity Commission chair, was close to them see in net the correspondance between her and CP revealed by FOI notices. Such a petition would also make more people aware of how dodgy they are.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2013 10:23:46 GMT
Helen says:
Changes in establishment should go through parliment and the voter. CP means we do not know what the changes are and even some of their members don't. Imagine as we appear to have already, police , civil servants, police, charities doing the secret bidding of an unknown organisation. Promotions and jobs only given to those who are members. Anyone who voices concern about wrong things that happen at work etc are sacked they cannot claim unfair dismissal et al as the tribunnal is fixed by CP- and all in secret and impossible to prove-
We had total silence on why they wanted to regulate the press, until the Daily Mail bravely exposed CP connections, and then hacked off etc back tracked and then started again. Nothing will be exposed without the press already journalists are reluctant to publish certain stories. CP will determine what you know about society and tell you want you want, and need.

Posted on 17 Mar 2013 08:36:54 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 17 Mar 2013 08:39:53 GMT]

Posted on 17 Mar 2013 08:38:55 GMT
Pen Master says:
Bleeding England : The liberal road to ruin This ebook from Amazon may answer many of your questions concerning CP!

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 10:42:35 GMT
Helen says:
Thank you for this I'll investigate it .

best wishes

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 12:56:10 GMT
Pipkin says:
Hi Karen,
I am amazed that you have written this post and fallen in with the anti CT crew, because you are normally well researched and reasoned? Or have I got you mixed up with someone else.
Regards...M.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 13:02:18 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Mar 2013 13:03:52 GMT
Pipkin says:
Hi Helen,
Excellent posts, which I agree with absolutely.
I don;t know about you, but I sense a big surge in Global Conciousness. It would appear that people are beginning to wake from the Media induced stupour and recognise that there are things being implemented without prior acceptance by our elected representatives, or their knowledge, unless they are withing the circle of CP.

**A third of CP's money is from the tax payer . As a charity they pay no tax at all ie on income or assets. A petition should be taken out to the Charity Commission to remove their status. They do not statisfy the legal requirements of a charity, but the former Charity Commission chair, was close to them see in net the correspondance between her and CP revealed by FOI notices. Such a petition would also make more people aware of how dodgy they are.**

I would really appreciate it if you could give me the link for this post.
Thanks.
Margaret.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 13:10:06 GMT
Pipkin says:
Hi Pen,
Do you know of an ordinary book about CP? Unfortunately I don't have an ebook as yet?
M.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 20:33:42 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Mar 2013 20:34:18 GMT
Spin says:
Helen: if you are at a loss to understand my point, then you are one of those vulnerable to the sects which prey on those who, intentionally and unintentionaly, think life is "Black and White" (sometimes literally).

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 20:36:25 GMT
Helen says:
?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 20:44:46 GMT
Spin says:
Helen: No offence meant, but I rest my case.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 21:09:27 GMT
Helen says:
Any point in asking what your case is ?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2013 21:43:11 GMT
Spin says:
Helen: No. I tried. The rest is up to you =)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb28a31bc)

This discussion

Discussion in:  politics discussion forum
Participants:  21
Total posts:  122
Initial post:  18 Nov 2012
Latest post:  1 Apr 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions