Customer Discussions > politics discussion forum

Doctors, stupidity and the national debt....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 May 2012 18:15:55 BDT
My next door neighbour has been unwell with a bad stomach 'bug'. He went to the doctor who said..."It's a virus I will give you an anti-biotic"....AAAAAARRRRGGH!

No...no....no....no......no...no....no....no....no....no....no......no.....no.....no....

And again....no....no.....no.....no....no.....no....money wasted.....wasted.....wasted.....

ye gods.....is there hope?

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 18:28:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 May 2012 18:30:07 BDT
...yes...yes...yes...etc...etc

And again...yes...yes...yes...blah blah.

There is always hope...the sheep must be helped to come out of their sleepwalking state.

Money wasted that could be used to reduce your taxes and your neighbour's leaving him with money to spend in your shop on LillyPink's universal herbal stomach-calming medicinal compound.

What's needed Simon, is a lot less growth of the NHS, a lot less eating of the processed Greggs-gloop-crap pies, more exercise and sleeping with the windows open.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 18:30:53 BDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 18:38:24 BDT
Spin says:
Simon: Although you express it in odd terms, you raise a valid and worrying point. Anti-biotics do not eradicate a virus, they weaken our defence against them. Also, the Malaria virus is mutating into a more viral and potent organism due to our attempts to immunise populations. WHO have issued a warning and are currently reconsidering thier operations at immunisation. A serious problem. As I have said on another thread, the Wests reliance on drugs causes more problems than it solves.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 18:42:27 BDT
Spin....agreed!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 18:55:46 BDT
Will that resurrect a dead parrot?

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 19:08:30 BDT
What, that your terms are odd?

The entire NHS is a load of unsustainable nonsense that gobbles up close on 10% of fat Ukeydonkeyland GDP. Look at the Porsches in hospital staff car parks. Most diseases are now self-inflicted and they support a massive drugs and medical mafia.

If people ate less, took exercise body & brain - scrapped 'reality' TV (oxymoron?), worked hard and relaaaaaaaaaaaaxed easy, there would be no need for most of what passes as the NHS (another oxymoron?)...on paper the GDP would be lower...but the people would be richer.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 21:19:49 BDT
Gordon writes words wrapped in a casing labeled wise...

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2012 21:21:03 BDT
Girdon...or even Gordoes Bennetioes....are you asking if Panax Ginseng is good for dead Norwegian Blues?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2012 05:25:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 May 2012 07:50:44 BDT
Molly Brown says:
"as one begins to express incredulity with a "F** F**** S***", one restrains one's publically unacceptable language and instead says..... GORDON-BENNETT!"

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2012 11:09:59 BDT
Molly,

Translation please.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2012 11:11:07 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 8 May 2012 11:11:27 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2012 11:56:35 BDT
Nay Simon. Come to think of it, you have an air of the Benito spirit about you. You even have the same physiognomy, LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2012 12:52:44 BDT
Simon,

Gordon does not like bull.

Posted on 9 May 2012 21:51:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 May 2012 21:52:12 BDT
Spin says:
a person who expresses his/her opinion by refering to themselves as a seperate person has serious mental problems. No, he doesn't. Yes, he does. (I used to be schizophrenic but we are all right now, aren't we? Oh yes, we are perfectly alright. Victorian Gyneocological instrumentsreally are my scene...Oh shut up, you are embarassing us..Embarassing us? What about the time you....(Deleted by Amazon).

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2012 22:06:43 BDT
Spin, are you a psychologist? A real psychologist?

For your info: the third person mode was a joke for Simon 'the Founts' consumption.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2012 22:57:52 BDT
Spin says:
Gordon: so far you have asked me: Am I a Christian? Am I a Smoker? Now, Am I a psychologist? Your point? (If there is one)...(FYI: I am a Christian smoker studying the neuropsychology of chimps addicted to Mc Donalds burgers and praising God that I am not as foolosh as those primates)..

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2012 23:20:09 BDT
Spin,

<<Are you a Christian?>> Because you quote the New Testament

<<Are You a smoker?>> Because from your comments you seem addled

<<Are you a real psychologist?>> I know you are not of course.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  politics discussion forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  7 May 2012
Latest post:  9 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions