Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions

politics discussion forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Ken Livingston stands for freedom and truth, but the BBC want him to apologise and shut up. 43 4 hours ago
Should Nazi Shah be banned from politics altogether in our civilised country for her pro holocaust stance. Or is she now just typical of the pro muslim anti British working class Labour Party under Herr Corbyn. 40 4 hours ago
Izzy wizzy let's get busy... 21 5 hours ago
What would you call a person from N I G E R. 12 5 hours ago
N I G E R send them all back. 5 5 hours ago
Why can you not mention the African country of N I G E R on this Amazon board. 55 5 hours ago
N I G E R slaves were banned in 2003. 13 6 hours ago
n i g e r music 10 6 hours ago
N I G E R picking cotton 19 6 hours ago
Should Madeleine McCann's parents have been prosecuted for gross child neglect. 31 6 hours ago
Ken Livingston is RIGHT and the British establishment have been trying to rewrite history since 1945. 28 6 hours ago
Poor old Ken; Another victim of the politics of "correctness"... 73 6 hours ago
Are you IN or OUT. 5 6 hours ago
The EU Sucks 131 6 hours ago
Turn again Whittingdale, Lord Prat of London 29 6 hours ago
Privatise the BBC now. Suspend the licence fee and give everyone free shares depending on how much they have contributed to the BBC via the license fee over the years. A free entitlement of around £250 in shares per household and no £150 license fee ever. 2 7 hours ago
Trump's foreign policy speech 28 8 hours ago
N I G E R eating bananas 10 9 hours ago
Should all Muslims and Liberals boycott Leicester City as the team on the pitch are unrepresentative of Leicester. Not enough muslims for a start. I say NO to racism. 41 10 hours ago
Limp Dick Corbin and the Jewish Question 15 10 hours ago
Contemptible Hunt 54 10 hours ago
If the UK votes to remain it will join the Euro and the grand project to create the USE will proceed. 4 1 day ago
You pays your money and you takes your choice 5 1 day ago
Remember the Labour Party well and good--- Tony Blair did disarm Gadhafi of much WMD by invading Iraq in 2003 374 1 day ago
After almost 30 years, what difference does the recent "Hillsborough" verdict make to 21st century UK private and public institutions and 30 1 day ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions