Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions

politics discussion forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
The first job loss...well done Boris, Nigel and all leavers...! 25 1 hour ago
Article 50 78 4 hours ago
Is Georgina dead? Injured? Or has she lost her mind and is a drooling mess? 83 4 hours ago
Remember the Labour Party well and good--- Tony Blair did disarm Gadhafi of much WMD by invading Iraq in 2003 424 4 hours ago
Hill! 42 5 hours ago
Anyone seen Osborne? 42 5 hours ago
Scotland, you are not in the EUROs, you are not in the EU and you don't have your independence. You are one, two, three times a loser. 110 5 hours ago
A thrilling victory for Vote Leave 161 6 hours ago
The difference between those who can't be bothered to vote... 23 7 hours ago
Is Sport News? 1565 7 hours ago
BBC WARNING OVER BREXIT. Spells of rain coming this week, dark clouds over the south east. Whilst the weather will be sunny over southern Italy who are still in the EU. The BBC have also warned that the weather will get cold this winter outside the EU. 0 7 hours ago
Why I will vote leave... 32 7 hours ago
A new fairer Referendum on the EU to be announced. 33 8 hours ago
Whoops here we go... 20 8 hours ago
Never Mind The Referendum, we won't allow Brexit. 3 9 hours ago
Book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests proving homosexuality is from parental neglect 10 10 hours ago
Book (Tortured for Christ) show how horrible and murderous the communist government of North Korea was to Christians 109 10 hours ago
Justine Greening. 21 10 hours ago
Any One Looking Forward To.... 10 11 hours ago
Why I will vote remain... 199 11 hours ago
Why there will be no second EU Referendum and all the Remainers need to grow up. 8 11 hours ago
Jobs... 50 11 hours ago
EU Referendum Poll of Polls 80 14 hours ago
We are going to have a couple of months of BBC sulking. They have already picked out a few nobody's and got them to state "I made a mistake, I wouldn't have voted out if I thought it meant out',. How long before the London BBC ask for another referendum. 6 14 hours ago
A conversation on the cliffs.... 33 14 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

Search Customer Discussions