Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions

politics discussion forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Scotland, you are not in the EUROs, you are not in the EU and you don't have your independence. You are one, two, three times a loser. 83 35 seconds ago
Is Georgina dead? Injured? Or has she lost her mind and is a drooling mess? 29 2 minutes ago
We are going to have a couple of months of BBC sulking. They have already picked out a few nobody's and got them to state "I made a mistake, I wouldn't have voted out if I thought it meant out',. How long before the London BBC ask for another referendum. 3 6 minutes ago
Anyone seen Osborne? 9 9 minutes ago
A conversation on the cliffs.... 27 9 minutes ago
Jobs... 26 12 minutes ago
The first job loss...well done Boris, Nigel and all leavers...! 23 45 minutes ago
EU Referendum Poll of Polls 78 46 minutes ago
A thrilling victory for Vote Leave 127 48 minutes ago
A conversation with the cliffs (at full volume): 0 1 hour ago
London, the EU referendum has clearly stated that you do not represent England and are not fit to lead it. Where should power in England now be moved to. 8 1 hour ago
Why I will vote remain... 189 2 hours ago
Come on England, win the Euros for the great new independent England. 3 4 hours ago
The London BBC still don't get it. London voted remain because London gained from the EU. The rest of the country voted leave because they have seen little investment and a huge influx of cheap labour. But the London BBC still think we all got it wrong. 1 4 hours ago
Unlucky Turkish rapists, Calias but no further. This is a sovereign state now. 1 4 hours ago
We are out of the EU, now let's get out of the third world. We've saved our EU money now let's get rid of our 3rd world budget. Spend OUR taxpayers money on the NHS and BRITISH PEOPLE. 0 4 hours ago
The Referendum was also a vote on the pro EU London BBC. The people have spoken, the London BBC MUST GO. 1 4 hours ago
Two different types of people. Remain - Those who believe everything they are told by the TV , there views and actions have been carefully moulded over time. AND. LEAVE. these people think for themselves and vote freely. 2 4 hours ago
Voters of the UK... 16 5 hours ago
Nigel Farage wants a new bank holiday....he really understands business... 19 5 hours ago
Words of a " leaver" on BBC local TV... 74 5 hours ago
Why leaving is the best result... 3 5 hours ago
The reality appears... 2 6 hours ago
Churchill would be proud of England. 15 15 hours ago
Sir Nigel Farage, visionary and man of the people. We salute you Sir. 12 15 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

Search Customer Discussions