i bought philips avents sterliser from mothers care

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jul 2012 17:17:26 BDT
N. says:
i bought avent sterliser from mother care the sterliser is not working. Because i bought in advance i lost my profe of purchise I bought it by my card which shows thing purchies from the shop I have to buy another from my local shop what is that you can do for me I would like a refound
Your reply to N.'s post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 30 Jul 2012 17:48:31 BDT
Su says:
how long ago did you buy it?

Posted on 8 Aug 2012 10:39:52 BDT
navigator says:
I have twice lost my shop receipt but believe the law says you need proof of purchase. On both occasions the shop assistant initially refused a refund but when I insisted that the manager was called the manager agreed with me. Be determined and insist on the manager being called and inform him(her) of the law. I'm sure that it is just because the assistant thinks they are doing their job and are not aware. On another occasion I had the shops receipt but they refused to exchgange a faulty item of clothing a couteous letter to the head office produced results.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Philips AVENT Baby Products discussion forum (3 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Universal voltage 2 14 Feb 2013
Nasal Aspirator 0 15 Oct 2012
i bought philips avents sterliser from mothers care 2 8 Aug 2012
ARRAY(0xb60ba534)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  30 Jul 2012
Latest post:  8 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions