Customer Discussions > music discussion forum

The Jools effect

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2012 14:20:13 GMT
I was looking up releasses by a young man called ben howard. He only appears to have released 1 album yet has 11 pages associated to his name.

I heard him on one of last years Later programmes and it appears that 'zon think if you like one artist that appeard on the show you must be willing to trawl through - and purchse albums by - the names of anybody who ever appeared on the show since the big bang,

NO I BLOODY DONT 'ZON. I want to find what has been released by the artist I typed in. Nothing less and MOST definetly nothing more

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 15:58:18 GMT
BOF says:
Peter at least one person doesn't seem to agree with you, I wonder if its the same one who follows Tommo's every post so avidly.
Best bones
B.O.F.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2012 16:00:05 GMT
Scarlet Lady says:
Have given you a YES

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2012 17:01:50 GMT
I have an obsessed stalker who follows me across the forums and gives everyhting I do a negative vote. kinda funny really - well for me anyroads, bit sad for the person concerned but that's not my problem

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2012 17:10:31 GMT
Sparky says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums
ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)

This discussion

Discussion in:  music discussion forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Nov 2012
Latest post:  15 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions