Customer Discussions > music discussion forum

Adull, please explain to me the massive success of this woman

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-104 of 104 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 29 Feb 2012 00:56:58 GMT
nephran says:
I wish i was only singing in my sleep Mondo Ray..

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Feb 2012 01:11:25 GMT
Mondo Ray says:
I had a really bad dream on Sunday night. I was driving my car and dozed off then woke with a start and stamped on the brake, only to find I was on a tiny roof way up a few stories high. I managed to get out and go down a spiral staircase to the ground where a policeman told me I'd driven up a multi storey car park and hit a ramp and jumped across to this deserted roof. Then I woke up for real, beating heart, sweating, and thought, "I've got to stop watching Top Gear!"

I know that looks stupid written down, but honest, it wasn't at the time! It's the first bad dream I've had for years, though.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Feb 2012 01:20:55 GMT
nephran says:
Somethings troubling you Ray...Bad dreams are nearly always a pre curser for troubling mind..

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 07:57:04 GMT
RAB says:
I had a weird dream last night, for some reason I'd punched my brother in the face and he milked it for all it was worth until I got sent down for three years. Next thing I know I've been released but the three years has passed, and I'm in Norwich for some reason, with no money to get back home but wanting to get home myself instead of calling for help. Except my best mate had picked me up from prison but for some reason he couldn't take me back home. Then I switched on the news and in the three years I was inside Roman Abromovic had bought Aston Villa and Sir Alex Ferguson was managing Stoke, but then I was Sir Alex and applying for the Spurs job?

And then I woke up.

Very strange. Strangest dream for a while.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  music discussion forum
Participants:  35
Total posts:  104
Initial post:  24 Feb 2012
Latest post:  29 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions