Customer Discussions > music discussion forum

Which Box Sets , Reissues and Remasters would you like to see released?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-161 of 161 posts in this discussion
Posted on 24 May 2013 15:27:04 BDT
Elastic Rock says:
HUSKER DU & BUFFALO TOM. Would love to see their albums get the remastered treatment.

Posted on 24 May 2013 18:41:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 May 2013 18:43:26 BDT
T. Franklin says:
haven't read all this, but....

The first two Rolling Stones albums in their UK format. C'mon ABKCO; you managed to do UK versions of Aftermath and Between The Buttons - why not these? (especially as they were included in the vinyl box set of a couple of years back)

Dylan's 70s output mastered to the same standards as the superb mono set of his 60s classics

Posted on 24 May 2013 20:17:20 BDT
bill g. says:
classic album that needs to be released on cd -- Dreams by Grace Slick. There,s an import copy but it,s way too expensive.

Posted on 24 May 2013 21:41:31 BDT
How about live box set by the BAND, there must be livetapes from 1969-70 Around somewhere. I also would like to see more live recordings from the mahavishnu orchestra . dvd exists which is very good. Hello from hans

Posted on 25 May 2013 08:07:43 BDT
Elastic Rock says:
Agree with that one Bill. Still playing my vinyl copy of Dreams to death. Would love a remastered expanded cd version too. What a great album..

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2013 11:44:20 BDT
Hi Lindskog - though you've probably got their existing catalogue, your wish for live music by one of the greatest bands in history, the Mahavishnu Orchestra, is partly answered by the extra live stuff on the Complete Original 5-CD set, as it contains a live bonus disc as well as a remastered "Between Nothingness & Eternity".

The folks reviewing it on Amazon seem to say that the package is worth the price for this stuff alone.

The Complete Columbia Albums Collection

I still think that their performance at the Crystal Palace Garden Party (er, supporting YES) was one of the greatest live performances I'll ever hear or see - what a band!! Rushed out to buy Inner Mounting Flame ASAP after that!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2013 17:30:22 BDT
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg! Good intentions right out the window.

Posted on 17 Jul 2013 20:27:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Jul 2013 15:19:39 BDT
K.J.S. says:
Just seen this.

Van Morrison to release deluxe edition of Moondance.Already on US Amazon for pre-order for $76.56.

http://www.uncut.co.uk/van-morrison-to-release-deluxe-edition-of-moondance-news

Seems Van is far from happy with this - from his website :

http://www.vanmorrison.com/index.html
Your reply to K.J.S.'s post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 19 Jul 2013 13:07:47 BDT
James Warner says:
The entire back-catalogue of Cardiacs material - and it's going to happen soon. No date yet, but I'll be there with credit card in hand waiting.

Posted on 19 Jul 2013 14:11:06 BDT
Derek W. says:
Hi James, that is good news, I'll be able to complete the gaps in my Cardiacs collection at last, Is this being done through Alphabet??

Posted on 19 Jul 2013 14:45:34 BDT
Timmsy says:
Peter Baumann re-issues or even a box set would fly to us TD fans.Romance '77 and Trans-Harmonic Nights are lost gems,and even Strangers In The Night was a decent stab at following up the brilliant Repeat Repeat.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  music discussion forum
Participants:  34
Total posts:  161
Initial post:  10 May 2013
Latest post:  19 Jul 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions