Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > mp3 discussion forum

Purchased albums are not in my cloud drive

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 May 2014 10:36:27 BDT
P. Woolman says:
I've just bought two mp3 albums but when I was about to download them, the page gave me the option to download them using the new cloud player. So I installed that and after opening it... and leaving it for several hours, it still hadn't downloaded the new tracks.
So I thought I'll just use amazon mp3 downloader as usual but the option was no longer there as I agreed to use the cloud. Now if I open amazon mp3 downloader separately there's nothing there and the cloud still refuses to update with my new purchases.
Its not a matter of not being able to download the tracks to my pc, the tracks are simply not in the player to begin with!
Solutions please?

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2014 10:55:26 BDT
Collette says:
You're best contacting Amazon and explaining it to them. They should be able to sort it out for you, hopefully.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the mp3 discussion forum (438 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  mp3 discussion forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  26 May 2014
Latest post:  26 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions