Customer Discussions > mp3 discussion forum

how can i transfer wave to mp3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 May 2010 10:20:20 BDT
ive got all my music on windows media player but didnt save them in mp3 - theyre all in wave format. is there anyway i can change the whole lot into mp3 tracks without going through the aggro of re-burning them all again (theres thousands of them!) can anyone help? thanks

john

Posted on 17 May 2010 17:21:41 BDT
C. Rigby says:
Yes you can.
You can buy the program dbpoweramp (google it) and use the batch converter to convert your waves that way to Mp3. Said program takes additional 'codec' plug ins available from it's own store which are free having paid upfront so you convert files to and from Apples ACC, Wma or if your player or music server takes it the really high quality Lossless form called Flac (about half the size of .wave files but with all the notes intact).
As a ripping program it is really good - I use it all the time - so you can leave Windows media play to just play stuff back on if you like.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 May 2010 20:15:07 BDT
Dr. Mabuse says:
Download a piece of freeware called 'Any Audio Converter'. I use this, it converts any format into any format.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  mp3 discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  17 May 2010
Latest post:  17 May 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions