Customer Discussions > mp3 discussion forum

Where did my download go?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-87 of 87 posts in this discussion
Posted on 11 Aug 2011 01:19:56 BDT
have used the MP3 download for the first time tonight via Amazon. I have used itunes for many years, with not a single problem, but after a download took over an hour for an album, which is not actually anywhere to be found to download via itunes I am giving up and stick to Itunes (even if they are more expensive!) Fed up waiting for the download!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Aug 2011 12:31:37 BDT
I've still not got a reply to 2 emails asking for the album i downloaded, its now 3 weeks since and still no answer, never had a problem before wth mp3's off amazon and had found it to be an excellent service. Paid £7.99 no refund and no download, yet!

Posted on 1 Nov 2011 21:12:31 GMT
Mr. R. Wood says:
Bought an album, no download link, contacted customer support, no response as yet

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2011 22:11:49 GMT
Same happened to me, emailed 3 or 4 times before eventually getting a refund. Keep trying

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2012 16:24:15 GMT
when I open the amazon mp3 file it says "this folder is empty". I bought my first mps today form amazon and I cannot find it anywhere on my comp. I used search for mp3 files and even out the title and different variables in but ZILCH.
I dont think its on my comp anywhere. Fed up of searching now and lost my 89p ... Bring back singles as old fashioned records I say. I wont be buying any more of these downloads thats for sure!

Posted on 3 Mar 2012 16:26:04 GMT
well i guess if the search on my comp cant find the mp3 then it didnt download end of story :-(

Posted on 4 Mar 2012 14:35:29 GMT
A. Linton says:
i can find the amazon folder but there is no music in and nothing downloaded at all. Worst of all there is no option to try again, this system is a disgrace!
Your reply to A. Linton's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Mar 2012 20:53:53 GMT
this happened to me (see earlier posts) and I got a refund. The one time i had this problem was when i used 1 click to purchase, i never got the down load, never used 1 click again. I still download from amazon though, always works and has never been a problem. If you used 1 click this could be the problem.

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 12:09:24 BDT
KC says:
I downloaded a track recently and I forgot to save it. I checked my default save location and then everywhere else but it's just completely gone! Does anyone know where it might be?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Apr 2012 12:15:36 BDT
M Cousens says:
Possibly without too many complications the simplest thing is to Search all of your computer in the search box simply ask the machine to find *.mp3 and ask it to look at all hard drives. It will thne find every single mp3 on your machine and if the one you are looking for is not amongst them then contact Amazon as it's likely in orbit somewhere!! this also will aloow you to sort all your mp3 files and place them into folders where you want them rather than wher the computer or Amazon wants them. But you do have to understand what you are doing and its better to copy them to other folders rather than move in case you get lost in the "folder maze" of computers merv

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Apr 2012 15:05:14 BDT
KC says:
Thanks very much. Searched *.mp3 and all other mp3 tracks came up except the one I was looking for! Have contacted customer services and am waiting for them to get back to me

Posted on 21 Apr 2012 14:00:09 BDT
KC says:
Customer services got back to me very quickly and they enabled me to download the track again for free! Thanks very much for everyones help
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  mp3 discussion forum
Participants:  53
Total posts:  87
Initial post:  5 Feb 2009
Latest post:  21 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions