Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > mp3 discussion forum

Price Hike

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Dec 2011 21:46:53 GMT
Had Anjunabeats Vol 5 in my basket for a while as I was intending to download it at Christmas . . . but today the price has gone up from £4.99 to £7.49 at a stroke - a rise of 50% overnight!!!!

Forget it, I'll get it for nowt from a torrent site. Greed is what drives piracy.
Your reply to Michael Gadsby-West's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 9 Dec 2011 23:22:18 GMT
WAON303 says:
I honestly don't buy digital anyways, There's going to be a ton of times when you can get the physical cd (Albeit if it was released as cd or even vinyl.) cheaper than the digital releases (At lower quality if taking account that you buy lossy format rips like mp3, aac etc.) I try to get the cd and if I can't get it (Stupid vinyl release only, as I don't have a deck.) only option is to try to get a rip at a legal site if I cant I usually go to Soulseek and get them there as my taste for music is fairly obscure, Paying 7.49 pounds is a big waste for a release unless they are solid lossless files. People these days fooling people with lower quality mp3's for more (or equally.) priced as the retail version.)

Posted on 9 Dec 2011 23:51:28 GMT
I've noticed MASSIVE price hikes on so many things, music, books, dvds, games etc... and the amount of times I've gone into my basket only to find ridiculous prices - especially on the free mp3 tracks if I leave them even just a short time they suddenly develop a price instead of being free of charge - I've even had the price of an item I had just put into my basket increase while I was still shopping and had the text at the top of the basket informing of the increase in price when I put the next item in! I find music prices particularly variable and Wii games.

Price fluctuations even happened to me today - I looked up an item got a price, went back later it had increased and now it's back at the first price. What's that about?

Not impressed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the mp3 discussion forum (428 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  mp3 discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  9 Dec 2011
Latest post:  9 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions