Customer Discussions > mp3 discussion forum

IPOD or MP3 player

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jan 2012 23:01:08 GMT
well, I've downloaded a load of songs from amazon to listen to in the new car I've ordered, now I need something to play them on. the question is IPOD or MP3 player, which is best and why?

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 16:27:07 GMT
Last edited by the author on 18 Jan 2012 16:28:35 GMT
Cornelius says:
Mp3players are a simple drag&drop affair. With an Ipod you have to convert your music to itunes then drop it on the device.

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 16:31:40 GMT
Thanks for the info.
which do you think functions best though in terms of actually using the device for listening to music? There seems to be a massive difference in pricing between an ipod and an MP3 player. Is it really a case of you get what you pay for?
will an mp3 for example shuffle your music?

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 17:13:46 GMT
Cornelius says:
Best advice I could give you is to do a little research on the ipod section and mp3player section on amazons store, read the reviews of others.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jan 2012 20:00:56 GMT
Ant says:
I don't think it is always a case of you get what you pay for. Have a look at some of the Sony NWZ MP3 players, I had one (can't remember exact model) before I broke it and I thought the sound quality was better than my iPod Touch. I am currently considering a Cowon i9 which is supposed to have much better sound quality than Apple players.
iPods are great but you can get just as good sound quality and better for cheaper.
I think most MP3 players will allow you to shuffle music, the Sony model I owned did.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  mp3 discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 Jan 2012
Latest post:  18 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions