Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Meet Our Authors discussion forum

Indie authors - recommend me some books!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 652 posts in this discussion
Posted on 19 Mar 2013 19:57:04 GMT
boblak says:
Hi guys,

New release: Point Apocalypse, a high tech adventure set in a dystopian near-future.

He enters a prison world. A place of no return harboring the death of the universe. No proper food or drinking water, no modern technologies. He doesn't know who he is. He can't tell friend from foe. He has no idea what brought him here. He has no time to think. He lives from one objective to the next.
The Earth's laws end here. No one to turn to for help. The lives of thousands of people now depend on him alone.

About the author:

Alex Bobl is the author of 13 published science fiction novels. An ex-paratrooper, he uses his military knowledge and experience to come up with action books which include S.T.A.L.K.E.R., a bestselling science fiction action adventure series set in a post-apocalyptic Chernobyl.
Point Apocalypse is Alex's last science fiction book to date. His previous novel Memoria. A Corporation of Lies (An Action-Packed Techno-Thriller) - a hard-boiled cyberpunk adventure set in a dystopian New York - is also available on Kindle.

Happy reading!

Posted on 7 Apr 2013 01:46:58 BDT
Hi everyone.

Three short stories about witches, nuns, and Jesus Christ that are guaranteed to make you smile, chuckle, and even laugh out loud. Indeed, its best you don't be drinking milk when you read them lest you laugh so hard the milk dribbles out your nose. WARNING: THESE ARE ADULT STORIES AND ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

Please check the Kindle book out at A Very Funny Threesome

Thank you :))

Posted on 9 Apr 2013 23:46:48 BDT
Roger Cave says:
Why not try one of the Alec Fincham novels, they`re pure action adventure thrillers.
Each one is available for only £1.03.

All nine books are military, espionage, action thrillers and feature Commander Alec Fincham, of her Majesty's Special Boat Service. Because of his military training, he is seconded to the Special Operations Department of M.I.6. Every difficult job that comes along, he and his team have to face head on.

The Barcza Gambit (The Alec Fincham Novels)
Someone wants to keep the American military in Iraq, and possibly escalate the war. Fincham, in his first outing, finds himself in Miami, trying to figure out what's really going on.

Sicilian Defence (Alec Fincham #2)
Fincham and his team are after a Middle Eastern terrorist, but the Italian Mafia stand in their way. Can he and his team outfox the Mafia, and still catch the man they're after.

White King (Alec Fincham #3)
British anti-drug patrols in the Caribbean are dealt a blow by a Venezuelan drug lord. Fincham and his team are sent in to deliver a message. However, the message turns out to be more dangerous to deliver than they could have possibly imagined.

Zugzwang (Alec Fincham #4)
A man wants revenge for his son's death. If successful, he'll kill hundreds of thousands. Fincham and his team find themselves in the Iraqi Western Desert, alone and outnumbered, and in a worse position than when they started. Can they survive?

Octopus Knight (Alec Fincham #5)
A death in London sets Fincham on to the trail of a Russian drugs smuggler. He will have to face death in the frozen Chernobyl ghost towns, if he is to succeed.

Medusa Defence (Alec Fincham #6)
The murder of a politician sends Fincham on a chase to find Medusa, a world famous model. He has to find out what she knows, and protect her from those who want the information she has.

Deep Blue (Alec Fincham #7)
Somali pirates kidnap a South African diamond miner. Fincham is engaged to get him out, no matter the cost. To fail will deepen the world's financial crisis, and strengthen foreign terrorist cells.

Grand Prix Variation (Alec Fincham #8)
Fincham is tasked with providing protection to a Formula 1 Racing Team. The team's owner is also a supplier of military technology to the Armed Forces. One man wants that relationship terminated, permanently.

Queen's Knight (Alec Fincham #9)
The love of Anastasia Hunt's life goes missing, but nothing is at it first appears. Alec Fincham is brought in to resolve the case, but can he get to the bottom of what's going on without paying the ultimate price?

Snake Variation (Alec Fincham #10)
In this one Alec Fincham travels to the Middle East during the Arab Spring, but he's not involved in a way you would expect. Nevertheless, it is no less dangerous for him and his team as everyone they encounter will be a threat to their lives.

In addition, there's a couple of Alec Fincham stories available for 77p.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 00:05:57 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Apr 2013 00:06:55 BDT
An American Odyssey last few hours for free download
Six men try to delay the onset of mid life crisis by completing the road trip of a lifetime and covering four thousand miles in the process, each in the saddle of a big Harley Davidson.
Sounds easy, but some of them have not ridden a bike for twenty years or more.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 03:35:10 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 10 Apr 2013 07:37:25 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Apr 2013 06:52:23 BDT
Scribbler says:
'The Lovers' by Amber Andrews

Good story, great sex, great chemistry between the main characters and a good laugh. Does what it says on the tin. See the UK reviews.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 09:05:43 BDT
Cornflower Blue (Her Salad Days)

The story of teenage sociopath Charity Simmons who seeks adventure from her own back yard. At the beginning of her final year at high school, Charity wishes that her suburban lifestyle had a little more excitement in it. When a family tragedy uncovers a fifty year old rather illicit mystery, Charity cannot help but get herself stuck in but soon finds herself getting a little more than she bargained for as she immerses herself in the adult world in a spiral of lies, love, sex and crime. The first installment of the Her Salad Days series, Cornflower Blue only scratches the surface of the turbulent teenage lifestyle of Charity Simmons.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 09:24:49 BDT
Sam says:
If you're missing Harry Potter or Percy Jackson or looking for a new fantasy world to immerse yourself in check out The Prophecy of Three: The Keys of Time. A fast paced fantasy adventure for readers of all ages.

A new evil is rising. The world of magic is fracturing.
Few teenagers can say their names are legend, or that their destinies were written thousands of years ago. Fewer still can say that they have inherited the powers of a wizard and a responsibility for the fate of the world. Simon, Evelyn and James are three who can. From the moment they learn that they are the subjects of a prophecy made by Merlin long ago, they are thrown into a war against the nefarious witch, Morgana. A witch whom prophecy states they will one day defeat.

Now, the three new friends must learn to harness their newly discovered magic under the guidance of Falamir, a descendant of Merlin's apprentice. If that wasn't enough already, the portended three must hunt down the keys of time that are hidden across Britain. For with these keys, Morgana will gain the ability to travel to the past and eliminate Simon, Evelyn and James, altering the course of the future and ensuring her victory. Pursued by the witch and the dark forces that ally themselves with her, the three friends must battle for their lives, for the future of the fracturing magical world and the world they left behind.

Magic, a power hungry witch, terrifying creatures, time travel, averting an impending magical apocalypse: not exactly the life of your average fourteen year old.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 10:14:33 BDT
Stevey55 says:
Read the 1st of the Edmonton Police Station Thrillers- SPIDER MOUTH: Spider Mouth (The Edmonton Police Station Thrillers Book 1)

Reader Reviews

"I couldn't put it down. I found myself turning on the reading light for another few pages in the middle of the night if I woke up."

"Brilliant- A must read for those who enjoy truly great books and greater writers!!"

"Another great read. Highly recommended."

"Excellent book, a lot of suspense. Murder mystery at it's best."

"I recommend this thriller. It's a really enjoyable read."

Product Description

The 1st book in the EDMONTON POLICE STATION THRILLERS

A series of gruesome suicides involving a cannibal, a junky, and a housewife; the sadistic murder of a gangland villain; the death of the main suspect in a young girl's disappearance- these are the events that begin a strange investigation by the newly formed Murder Squad of Edmonton Police Station, and send them racing across North London in search of the perpetrators.

At the scene of each horrific suicide, the team find a dead old man with a spider placed in his mouth. Detective Inspector Fred Fairservice finds the spiders particularly shocking, because it reminds him of something that happened to him when he was a boy. It cannot be just a coincidence.

With Detective Inspector Mark South in tow, Fred has to stop the killings, solve the riddle of the spiders, and help find a missing girl called Heather- All before his bosses make him take early retirement and his violent past catches up with him. But DI Fred Fairservice has other much darker demons to deal with.

Posted on 10 Apr 2013 12:06:25 BDT
A Dish Best Served Cold (A Supernatural Thriller)
"I've done something... terrible."
In the pre-dawn hours Michael's phone call to his best friend instigates a chain of events that propels them into uncharted avenues of despair.
Detailing the consequences of delving too deeply into the unknown, 'A Dish Best Served Cold' is a supernatural novella that explores the darker side of human nature and the beyond.

Words to the Wise: A Gothic Saga. Book One (The Awakening)
Alone, confused, without any recollection of his past and roaming the plains of an alternative eighteenth century environment in which the supernatural thrives, The Wanderer begins to unearth the truth about God, the nature of the human soul, the horrors of his own past and his connection with a dark apocalyptic future.
Including cursed villages, castles infested with revenants, spectral monks and Lovecraftian creatures, `The Awakening' is book one of the 'Words to the Wise' saga and ventures into a possible reality that greatly mirrors our own contemporary world, but which is also steeped in the Gothic motifs of myth and the supernatural.

Words to the Wise: A Gothic Saga. Book Two (Towards Darker Climes)
Continuing his journey into the unplumbed depths of his horrific past, The Wanderer has set his eye upon the sinister town of Sirrenvaag, in which resides not only the truth of his identity, but also the answers pertaining to the enigmas of the afterlife, God, Silenoz, Litithius and the secrets housed within the human soul.
'Towards Darker Climes' is the second book in the 'Words to the Wise' saga and charts The Wanderer's journey into a new century, a new wasteland of mystery, intrigue, the supernatural and the darkness of a portentous future.

Words to the Wise: A Gothic Saga. Book Three (Sirrenvaag: Part One)
As the unsightly structures of Sirrenvaag unfurl amidst a dissipating mist, The Wanderer prepares to confront his own past in a town seething with answers to questions that have plagued him for many years.
Set within the iniquitous town itself, `Sirrenvaag' is the third book in the `Words to the Wise' Saga and unearths a fragment of the world that has been both forgotten and discarded. Faced by the relics of dark myth, insidious cults, menacing prophecies, preternatural discovery and terrifying Truths, The Wanderer begins to learn that even hope has its place amidst the residue of insanity and slaughter.

Posted on 11 Apr 2013 22:00:32 BDT
Scott Butts says:
Looking for Help, Help, HELP.
Hello everyone, I am a new author in Canada and have been having some success in my country with my new book, "The Continuous Moment of You". I am looking for fellow readers, authors to read my book and provide all kinds of feedback. The only way I can improve as am author is to hear from other's about my work. I want it all, good, bad, amazing, ugly, no review is discounted. I can only get better with your guidance. The book is free this Saturday and Sunday on Amazon. Please Help, Thank you
Scott F. Butts

Posted on 11 Apr 2013 23:33:37 BDT
The Wicked Witch of the West: Munchkin Killer

FIVE STAR REVIEW: "Let me start off by saying if you're looking for any kind of continuation, prelude, or other such business related to the chidren's Wizard of Oz, please look elsewhere. This is pure adult fun, with the f-bomb tossed around nearly every other sentence. With that said, if you would like a wild, seat of your pants ride in the shoes of the Wicked Witch as she tries to gun down Dorothy, the Tin Man, and all those pesky munchkins, you might just love this book! It is wildly creative, featuring every possible parody, including Harry Potter, Elvis, Jesus, and the master himself (yes, Stephen King). I read this book in record time, grinning from the first to the last sentence. Maybe it was the mood I was in tonight, but this book had me cracking up." - Arthur Bradley, Amazon Top 100 reviewer.

Other books by the same author:

Jesus Christ: Shooting Star Blood is spilled and laughs are had in this crazy-ass parody of the betrayal of a gay Jesus Christ by Judas Iscariot. John-who-imagined-there-was-no-Heaven-and-found-out-there-wasn't-one Lemon and Roy Orbi-son-of-a-gun-we'll-have-big-fun-on-the-blue-bayou make cameo appearances in a story that starts with the birth of Jesus, ends with his crucifixion, and co-stars Poop Morning After Pill II. "Its time you knew the truth, Jesus. I . . . am your Poop." Amen, indeed.

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Murder . . . and Sex Sex, sex, and more sex. And blood. Sister Maree-ahhh escapes from her convent and finds herself at the house of Captain E. Von Trapdoor in which an adult movie is being made. She becomes a willing participant but the filming is interrupted by a Nazi sympathizer armed with a gun. Sister Maree-ahhh and the Von Trapdoor kids go on the run, over the hills and far away. They are soon caught up to by the sympathizer and a nun from the convent Sister Maree-ahhh escaped from which results in a bloody gunfight the Sister and the kids are destined to die in, but not before getting some of their own back.

Posted on 13 Apr 2013 15:54:20 BDT
CShea says:
Arnold Salaminegger and Homer Sausage are interviewed by Elmer Frankfurter about an up-and-coming murder mystery author's novels titled Defending Evil, The Shrunken Head Murders, and Hellfire Vengeance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG8Kwcztb-k&feature=youtu.be

Defending Evil (The Travis Knight Series #1)

Hellfire Vengeance (The Travis Knight Series #2)

The Shrunken Head Murders (The Detective "Brick" Brikler Series #1)

Posted on 19 Apr 2013 15:07:07 BDT
boblak says:
Hi guys,

Free today April 19:

Memoria. A Corporation of Lies is an action technothriller set in a post-apocalyptic New York City.

"If you enjoyed films like Equilibrium and Minority Report, you'll like reading Memoria."
"Reminiscent of the noir setting of Blade Runner, Memoria: A Corporation of Lies is an entertaining read and perhaps a cautionary tale."

Book Description:
In the bombed-out streets of New York, the corrupt bosses of Memoria Corporation make billions by erasing people's traumatic memories. But their bubble bursts when a humble citizen Frank Shelby becomes a murder suspect on the run. Betrayed by his friends and hunted down by mysterious killers, Frank has to penetrate Memoria and find evidence of their real plans before it's too late for all of us.

UPDATE! A bonus read!

The book now includes the first three chapters of my latest hi tech adventure novel Point Apocalypse. Download Memoria. A Corporation of Lies for free and read the opening of Point Apocalypse also for free!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2013 17:00:56 BDT
Jenny bb says:
If you want a good read
that doesn't suck,
Try 'Witch in the Green'
My 'elfy' book!

If you try it, hope you like it! All the Best, Shem Weaver

Posted on 19 Apr 2013 17:09:44 BDT
Free for next few days...for fans of the odd and unusual...
Symmachia

Posted on 23 Apr 2013 17:05:47 BDT
The dark side of Afghanistan you didn't know about..
The Dancing Boy
When Ex-soldier Tom Gillet discovered that the kid who saved his life from an IED had been sold into sex slavery as a dancing boy, he returned to Afghanistan to search for him. Captured by Al Qaeda he is taken to the Tora Bora caves on the Afghan/Pakistan border. Under threat of death by beheading he is forced to appear on video discrediting the coalition. Then event's takes a startling twist.

Greed is good.
All In
Driven by the lure of big money Carla uses her charms and skill at the poker table. Trouble is, she doesn't like to lose, and those who posed a threat meet an untimely death. But what she didn't know was that her mentor, Fat Yang, has something far more dangerous than a game of cards in mind for her.

A 5* thriller full of twists and turns that hits the ground running and doesn't let up.
Hidden In Plain View
Gabriel Horn loved to kill. It felt like a lovers kiss, sweet and satisfying in its embrace. He thought Sir Adrian Gold was joking when he offered him £40,000 to kill the Prime Minister and his deputy.
"Cost you one million pounds," he laughed.
Sir Adrian didn't hesitate. "Agreed."
Horn stared at him. He was deadly serious.

Posted on 24 Apr 2013 11:42:40 BDT
Mel Comley says:
Sarah I'd like to suggest Linda Prather's fab mystery Bet you can't... FIND ME (Catherine Mans' Suspense)

"Imagine a killer who can kill at will from a distance. No gun, no weapon. Nothing more than a thought."
Catherine Mans has the ability to see and hear what others can't. With the help of Homicide Sergeant Cody Allen, she's turned that talent into a successful profession as a psychic consultant.
But Catherine's past is coming back to haunt her. Someone is threatening the lives of everyone she loves.
Nine bodies have been discovered, and Catherine is the FBI's prime suspect.
To prove her innocence, she must unravel the secrets of her past, and answer the challenge of a deranged psychic.
Bet you can't...FIND ME!

Mel - author of the Justice series.

Posted on 24 Apr 2013 12:12:41 BDT
A Rose in No-Man's Land

Good evening everyone.
On the eve of ANZAC day, I would like to present my novel which is set during the Great War.

Award winning manuscript
Sister Amy Smithfield is carrying on her family's military tradition in the only way she can, as an Australian Army nurse. Dedicated to her calling, she has sworn off interest in men for the duration of the Great War in Europe . When she literally runs into Mark Tremayne, an English captain in the Australian army, her real struggle begins.
Mark has his own reasons for keeping any relationship with the opposite sex in the casual mode, and he fights to deny his attraction to the petite blonde nurse who stirs his senses beyond the ordinary.
Their battle against love continues from Australia to the Mediterranean to France . When Amy is captured by German soldiers, Mark realizes how much she means to him - but can he overcome pride and find Amy after his jealous anger pushes her away?

Thanks

Margaret

Posted on 24 Apr 2013 19:49:48 BDT
Here are two short books about pivotal episodes in American history. Why shouldn't you know more aboujt American history than most Americans?

America's Unknown Wars includes two wars forgotten today, that were fought under the British flag! Have we learned their lessons yet?

Maryland In The Civil War, the bestselling account of this critical border state, shows how close it was that Maryland might have joined the South ... and decided the fate of the American Civil War then and there! Learn about the most famous battles, and the controversy still surrounding the assassin (and famous actor), John Wilkes Booth!

Posted on 24 Apr 2013 20:23:31 BDT
e.Vampire.com An Erotic Paranormal romance with "bite and bondage" published by: Black Books
Salem Moon: Winner of the National Literature Award for: Fantasy/Para-Romance: A Time-travel, Historical Romance-pub:World Castle pub
The Fallen and the Pure: Book #2 in Salem Moon series: Time-travel, Historical Romance-World Castle pub
The Wisdom of Evil: Psychological Thriller/Suspense-pub-World Castle pub
All books are written by: Scarlet Black

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Apr 2013 20:24:50 BDT
LOL! I thought I was the only one who didn't like first person and short books.

Posted on 25 Apr 2013 16:37:51 BDT
Brush up your German with Renaissance Thrillers!

Der fünfte und letzte Band meiner historischen Thriller um die Heldin Alessandra geht in Richtung apokalyptischer Horror und Fantasy: Das Testament des Satans.
Klappentext siehe unten

Der vergessene Papst
Ein Papyrus mit brisantem Inhalt
Eine mörderische Verfolgungsjagd
Eine unsterbliche Liebe
Alexandria, 1439: Die junge Florentinerin Alessandra d'Ascoli sucht im Auftrag von Cosimo de' Medici nach verschollenen Handschriften und entdeckt einen antiken Papyrus. Seine brisante Botschaft: Petrus war nicht der erste Papst. Nach einem Mordanschlag flieht Alessandra zurück nach Florenz, wo der Papst und der Kaiser von Byzanz über die Aufhebung des jahrhundertealten Schismas verhandeln. Die Spuren des Attentäters führen weit hinauf in die Hierarchie der Kirche. Plötzlich ist nicht nur Alessandras Leben in Gefahr, sondern auch die Liebe ihres Lebens - Niketas, der geheimnisvolle Priester aus Byzanz ...

Der Gottesschrein
Im Auftrag des Papstes sucht die florentinische Buchhändlerin Alessandra d'Ascoli in Jerusalem einen Papyrus, der aus dem Vatikan geraubt wurde. Sie weiß nicht, dass der Dieb sie verfolgt und ihr nach dem Leben trachtet. Den päpstlichen Archivar, der das wertvolle Dokument in den Gewölben des Vatikans beschützen sollte, hat der Tempelritter bereits getötet. Im Labyrinth unter dem Tempelberg greift er nun auch sie an: ein Kampf auf Leben und Tod. Alessandra bleiben nur wenige Stunden, um zu finden, wonach seit Jahrhunderten vergeblich gesucht wird: die verschollene Bundeslade - den Schlüssel zu unermesslicher Macht. Wird der geheimnisvolle Papyrus, eine codierte Schatzkarte der Templer, sie zum Gottesschrein führen?
Ein rasanter historischer Roman um das Vermächtnis des letzten Templers

Der Ring des Salomo
Ein Labyrinth tief unter den Mauern Roms
Ein Ring, der Macht verheißt
Eine atemlose Jagd
1447. Blut regnet auf Rom herab. Düstere Omen deuten auf den nahen Tod des Papstes hin. Dieser beauftragt Alessandra d'Ascoli, einen legendären Ring zu suchen, den Schlüssel zu unermesslicher Macht. Plötzlich sterben Alessandras Freunde wie unter einem Fluch. Sie selbst wird lebendig begraben, als ein Gewölbe über ihr einstürzt. Alessandra entkommt, doch die Gefahr ist nicht gebannt. Die Inquisition beschuldigt sie und ihren Geliebten Yared, den Papst ermordet zu haben. Schon brennen die Scheiterhaufen ...

Das Testament des Satans
Eine todbringende Reliquie
und die Rache des Engels der Finsternis
Mont-Saint-Michel, 1449. Um Mitternacht wird Alessandra d'Ascoli von einem Mönch aus dem Schlaf gerissen: Der Prior des Klosters ist ermordet worden! Die junge Frau wird der Tat verdächtigt und festgenommen. Im Auftrag des Papstes sucht Alessandra nach einer uralten satanischen Reliquie, die die Mönche verborgen halten.
Verzweifelt über die Gewalt auf dem Mont-Saint-Michel lässt sich der Mönch Yannic, der ›Wächter der Lade‹, mit dem unheilvollen Testament in der Krypta einmauern. Doch das Morden im Kloster geht weiter. Die Toten sind von rätselhaften Zeichen aus Blut umgeben - sind sie die Opfer eines uralten Fluchs? Auf dem Mont-Saint-Michel, durch eine Sturmflut vom Festland abgeschnitten, entbrennt ein dramatischer Kampf auf Leben und Tod.
Satan will Besitz ergreifen von der Welt

Das letzte Evangelium
1453, eine verlassene Abtei in den verschneiten Abruzzen. Sie ist verletzt, erinnert sich an nichts. Nicht einmal an den Menschen, der ihr am nächsten stehen sollte: ihren Ehemann, der sich liebevoll um sie bemüht. Doch Alessandra traut ihm nicht, läuft vor ihm davon. Als sie auf ein Grab mit ihrem Namen stößt, beginnt für sie eine Reise in die Vergangenheit - eine Reise in die Hölle. Wer ist sie? Warum ist sie hier? Schatten huschen nachts durch die Abtei. Was suchen sie? Und wer ist der Tote, der in der Kapelle aufgebahrt liegt?

Buchtrailers und Video-Lesungen finden Sie auf

Amazon's Barbara Goldstein Page

Seit 2003 arbeitet Barbara Goldstein in der Nähe von München als freie Schriftstellerin historischer Romane, die alle in der Verlagsgruppe Lübbe erschienen sind und bereits in mehrere Sprachen übersetzt wurden, darunter Italienisch und Spanisch.
Seit 2010 schreibt Barbara unter einem ersten Pseudonym auch Gegenwartsliteratur am Anfang des 20. Jahrhunderts im Bereich der Landschafts-/Sehnsuchtsromane auf dem amerikanischen Kontinent. Die Bücher sind ebenfalls bei Bastei Lübbe erschienen.
Im Jahr 2013 veröffentlichte sie unter ihrem zweiten Pseudonym Lara Myles weitere Romane: Lachen mit Tränen in den Augen und In Gedanken bei dir. Mit diesem neuen Marktauftritt etabliert sich Barbara als Lara Myles auch im Markt der modernen Gegenwartsliteratur.

Weitere Informationen über Barbara Goldstein finden Sie hier:

Amazon's Barbara Goldstein Page

Amazon's Lara Myles Page

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Goldstein

Besuchen Sie Barbaras Websites:

http://www.barbara-goldstein.de

http://www.lara-myles.de

Besuchen Sie auch Barbaras Kanal mit vielen spannenden Videos auf YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/goldsteinbarbara

Posted on 25 Apr 2013 21:07:13 BDT
Mary Bale says:
Frenchie might enjoy these,
writing as Pamela St Abbs:
Smoke Shadows (Inspector Campbell Mysteries)
Water Weal (Inspector Campbell Mysteries)
Twisting Tide (Inspector Campbell Mysteries)

The Edinburgh detective plies his trade in East Anglia.

If you like Ruth Rendell or PD James you might like these.

Also, a collection of eight short mystery stories:
A Short Journey to St Abbs

Posted on 25 Apr 2013 21:11:30 BDT
Miss K. Dye says:
I'm currently doing a free promotion on the first book in my steampunk fantasy series Society. To. Engineer. Ascension (S.T.E.A) and the second book is available for 77p.

Book 1
Hellver Gate (Society. To. Engineer. Ascension (S.T.E.A))

Book 2

The Fobwatches (Society. To. Engineer. Ascension (S.T.E.A))
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Meet Our Authors discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  167
Total posts:  652
Initial post:  15 Nov 2012
Latest post:  9 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 14 customers

Search Customer Discussions