Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 476-500 of 531 posts in this discussion
Posted on 25 Dec 2013 14:40:57 GMT
Alison Buck says:
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
Hello again
To all on the thread, readers and writers,
a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014 ;-)
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Posted on 30 Dec 2013 14:23:37 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello again ;-)
Let's start the New Year with some new recommendations.
Writers of Young Adult Fiction, please promote your work here.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2013 21:35:40 GMT
Hi Alison...

Happy New Year :)

All the best for 2014

Vanessa
Hybrid (The Evolution Trilogy) now FREE

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2013 12:53:20 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Thanks, Vanessa
Hope Hybrid is doing well ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2013 15:13:04 GMT
Alison

Hybrid has had a lot of downloads, but it's the readers opinion that counts in the end... if I make one reader smile, it's all worth it!

I hope you have a lot of success in 2014 too

Vanessa :) xx

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2014 13:46:39 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Fingers crossed for lots of positive reader reviews, Vanessa ;-)

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
To all on the YA thread, readers and writers,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing you all the best for 2014.
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2014 17:45:37 GMT
Thanks a lot, Alison

Same to you - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Vanessa :)

Posted on 1 Jan 2014 21:02:44 GMT
Hi Allison! Thanks for the thread.

Do you enjoy books on end-times prophecy? If so you might like SCARS.

Over 100 five-star reviews US / WINNER GLOBAL EBOOK AWARD -RELIGIOUS/FAITH FICTION

"...I thought the book was well written, enabling me to really be in the head of the main character, Becky. I have read a number of 'end times', yet I felt that the author created a completely fresh and compelling take on the subject. I found the book to be thought provoking and enjoyable!" Judge - Global EBook Award 2013

-----------Oooo---- Take a thrilling walk
-----------(----)--- through Revelation
------------)--/----- in this heart-wrenching story
----oooO--(_/--- of a young girl
----(---)------- who struggles
-----\--(------ to survive
------\_)------ the Tribulation.

SCARS: An Amazing End-Times Prophecy Novel AVAILABLE in Kindle, paperback and in audiobook

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 10:45:14 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello again, Vanessa and Patience
Thanks for posting.
Hope your books give you both a very successful 2014 ;-)

Posted on 15 Jan 2014 12:01:43 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 23 Jan 2014 13:33:29 GMT]

Posted on 23 Jan 2014 13:33:49 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello again, everyone ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jan 2014 21:53:34 GMT
Ann Herrick says:
Thanks, Alison!

Posted on 23 Jan 2014 21:54:34 GMT
Ann Herrick says:
The Real Me 2.02
When Mattie has issues with her weight, she decides to take charge of her life, redo her image, find confidence and maybe even dare to talk to guys. Will a change in lifestyle, a friend, a tormentor, and a dream guy help Mattie discover her real self and find romance along the way?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jan 2014 00:31:14 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hi, Ann
Thanks for promoting The Real Me here.
Hope it's doing well ;-)

Posted on 3 Feb 2014 15:42:06 GMT
Ann Herrick says:
New!
Life, Love, and Surviving High School
Becca secretly lusts after Brent, Claire's boyfriend--and then Claire makes Becca an offer about Brent that she can't resist!

Becca's in high school, but she hasn't been on the same page as her best friends since just before the start of middle school and she doesn't know exactly how things got so different. Not different in some edgy, gritty, she's-a-rebel way. More of a Yes-she's-a-dork way. Which makes it all the more amazing that while other friendships have crashed and burned all around them the four of girls have managed to stay Best Friends Forever. She doesn't need to share in her friends' spotlight. Becca's happy to follow along in the shadows, as long as she's not totally cast aside.

She definitely not ready for guys. In fact, she just wants to skip right over high school and jump straight to twenty-two. By then she figures she will have gotten through her first date, first kiss, passed her driver's test, taken the SATs, filled out all those college applications, somehow survived living in a dorm and gotten her college degree without all the anxiety and drama.

Instead, just after silently deciding to not even think about guys and concentrate on school work for the next four years, she is instantly mesmerized by Brent, a seriously great-looking senior who also happens to have a long-time girlfriend, Claire. Not one to be the "other woman," Becca imagines creative ways for Claire to be out of Brent's life.

Meanwhile, Becca forms a strictly friends-only relationship with Colt, who she first thinks of as "Farmboy." Becca and Colt turn out be good partners when it comes to studying, taking pictures for the school newspaper and working on a term paper together. But when one day Claire makes an offer about Brent that Becca can't resist, that changes everything.

Posted on 3 Feb 2014 20:09:17 GMT
For this week my book is free on Kindle.

To The Other by Ashley Manning

Four university students follow clues for their increasingly horrific shared dreams and end up entering another world.

To The Other (The Fragmented Sequence)

Have a look at the first chapter on my website:

www.AshleyManning.com

Posted on 4 Feb 2014 09:25:46 GMT
Devour the 2nd excerpt of 'The Path Through the Eye of Another' in The imAgine RooM

http://daveynorthcottauthorwriter.wordpress.com/

Release date coming soon as ebook!!!

Twitter: @DaveyNorthcott
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daveynorthcottauthorwriter

Posted on 4 Feb 2014 10:54:29 GMT
Shocking, but true...

Hybrid (The Evolution Trilogy) is now in the top 100 - no. 72 presently - of the most downloaded FREE books!!!

I am waiting for someone to pinch me!

Check it out & enjoy,
Vanessa :)

Posted on 6 Feb 2014 19:48:53 GMT
The SatNav of Doom (The Banned Underground)

The SatNav of Doom, the fifth in the Banned Underground fantasy collection is now released. This is a stand-alone work; previous experience is not required.

Something always seems to happen when the Banned Underground, a dwarf rhythm-and-blues band led by a jazz-loving bog troll, are playing. Sadly for them, it is rarely anything good - for them at least. The rest of us always seem to get a good laugh at their predicament. But their world contains more than just pubs and pizza places. There is a Dark Side to some of the people they know: and to one in particular, of course: the Dark Lord of Keswick.

Once again, the Dark Lord has a cunning plan. And once again someone else is going to have to carry it out for him: that's what henchmen are for, isn't it? To hench? Oh, and to be sent on the risky missions ...

Not that this mission should be risky. What could be easier than secretly inserting computer spyware into a laptop, using a Banned Underground gig as a diversion? The Tax Office probably does it all the time. But the Tax Office is not normally being chased for an unpaid credit card bill for a huge round of drinks. (That's our politicians. And the Dark Lord's henchmen, of course.)

And it isn't just any laptop the Dark Lord wants to spy on either. The Government is struggling to find the way out of the Recession without a road map, and what better aid than a SatNav linked to an economic forecasting computer? If the Dark Lord can get inside information on future economic policy, maybe he can clean up and buy a new Mercedes at last.

Then there is a mystery: where did the time-travelling SatNav come from in the first place? What if the original owner wants it back?

Magic, mayhem and macro-economic policy collide in the latest surreal instalment of the acclaimed comic fantasy collection, The Banned Underground.

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 18:55:02 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello again, everyone
Thanks for posting.
Hope all your books are doing well ;-)

Posted on 20 Feb 2014 08:28:25 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello again ;-)

Posted on 21 Feb 2014 22:33:33 GMT
Ann Herrick says:
Hey, Nobody's Perfect (Books We Love young adult romance) 2.02
Can Rebecca turn her new stepbrother into her new love?

Posted on 24 Feb 2014 09:51:30 GMT
Nina says:
Hi to everyone who enjoys children's stories,
YA's might like them too!
Try a story from my school, action and adventure series for children aged 7 and over.
Available as paperbacks or as ebooks for kindle. Currently the first two are doing well on the children's fantasy ebook paid bestsellers in the UK and the Christmas story is still selling under 'Christmas books' and 'Cats'. Reviews welcome!
Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle (The Jess series)
Jess and the Magic Wishing Well (The Jess Series)
Jess and the Christmas Surprise (The Jess Series)
The fourth book in the series will be out soon!

Posted on 28 Feb 2014 11:29:19 GMT
Alison Buck says:
Hello, Ann and Nina
Thanks for posting here.
Hope your books are doing well ;-)

Posted on 28 Feb 2014 14:13:33 GMT
RRGall says:
Until the knife was thrust at Ezera's throat, it had been an unremarkable upbringing for the fifteen year-old in the small town of Nares, in Roman controlled Palestine.

Now his life is in danger and worse is still to come.

Beautiful twins, a boy and a girl, are missing. Their father believes Ezera is involved and forces the youth to search for them. But is he really their father?

Then the Roman Army march into town and there is a death. The culprit must be found or else the town of Nares will feel the might of Roman revenge.

Someone must step forward. Ezera has little choice.

Set in 15AD, with a vivid feel of the time, and highlighting actual events, The Wrath Inside is a very fast, thrilling, gut-wrenching, action adventure, as Ezera fights for his and everyone's survival.
The Wrath Inside
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Meet Our Authors discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  108
Total posts:  531
Initial post:  14 Dec 2011
Latest post:  5 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions