Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > kindle discussion forum

* * * FREE Kindle Books Friday 10 January 2014 * * *

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jan 2014 12:03:53 GMT
Kissing Candles, Venetian Loves
Another love won, now the ring serves others.

Kissing Candles is at once a mystery and a romance, and its origin lies in a family event which occurred in 1976 in the South of France. It is the story of lovers, some of whom win, and of some who don't; of one passionate love affair which, after seventy-six years, generates another; of an affair which opens an enchanted casket in which is hidden the mystery of the gold, love-knot ring.

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 12:06:55 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Jan 2014 12:13:56 GMT
Protecting Elvis
Meet three women whose lives have been inextricably influenced - some might say dominated - by Elvis Presley.

21:45
A black comedy with six possible outcomes: what kind of 45 year old did the suicidal 21 year old become?

The Great Brutality
A collection of short stories told from the point of view of various males from ages 15 up to 60 in different time-frames and locations. Issues dealt with included broken relationships, guilt, death and isolation. Stories include a man who feels compelled to climb the church tower in Dun Laoghaire, miners in Romania after the fall of communism, a small island where only one man remains unemployed after the recession and a menacing apparition appears to a man as he and his wife are expecting their first child.

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 12:38:59 GMT
I'm a vegetarian and I love pineapple and coconut - this looks lovely!
Only And Only 3 Steps Top 30 Hawaiian Vegetarian Recipes You Must Eat in New Year
There are a total of 30 different recipes inside this book Some Examples of the Hawaiian Vegetarian Recipes include:

Hawaiian Pineapple Stuffing
Tasty Hawaiian Waldorf Salad
Hawaiian Macaroni and Tomatoes
Maple Apple Almond Oatmeal
Hawaiian Mushroom Casserole
Spicy Chickpea and Butternut Soup
Hawaiian Chickpea-Quinoa Pilaf
Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa
Hawaiian Cornmeal Pancakes
Hawaiian Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Hawaiian Garlic and Herb Bread
Grilled Zucchini and or Eggplant
Fried Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Hawaiian Oatmeal Crisp Cookies
Delicious Hawaiian Coconut Rice

& Many More....

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 14:03:06 GMT
Little Egret says:
Only And Only 3 Steps Top 30 Hawaiian Vegetarian Recipes You Must Eat in New Year is by Elizabeth T Torrance again as is Only And Only 3 Steps Top 30 Welsh Vegetarian Recipes You Must Eat in New Year

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2014 14:15:02 GMT
Isabella says:
As a veggie living in Wales, I really had to take this, so thanks! Just one thing is a little odd, two of the recipes are titled 'English...' :)

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 14:40:33 GMT
Manxie1954 says:
The Electric Soul 330 pages
With the Chinese attacking the west coast of the United States and overpopulation choking the east coast, in the middle of a dying nation is an American president fighting an unwinnable war, a girl and her sister trying to survive the wasteland and a village that serves as a beacon of hope in such a bleak future.

WICK 197 pages
The Cold War is about to get Hot, and sometimes just saying 'NO' is a revolutionary act...

Dreamtrial - The Complete Series 526 pages
Twin teens Rusty and Crystal Day find their lives have taken a bad turn with deadly consequences. Events take them to the fantasy world of Dreamtrial.

Gone to Ground 308 pages
Following a deadly outbreak of influenza which decimates the population of the planet, the government issues orders that all remaining citizens are to report to designated Authorized Population Zones so that resources may be fairly distributed.

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 14:58:52 GMT
Susan C says:
Apologies if this has already been on another freebies day thread. I'm not up-to-date with these at the moment:

The Dark Stone
He thought it was all God's plan... He was wrong.

In a city decimated by plague, a young boy is forced to fend for himself. After a long, hard winter he's rescued by a band of monks, leaving his only friend alone in the ruins.

For a while life is good and his hardships a fading memory until, some two years later his new home is raided and the inhabitants slaughtered. During the attack he takes refuge in the catacombs which run deep beneath the monastery, where he discovers a mysterious black stone.

The stone bestows him with powers beyond his wildest dreams, but there's a high price to pay for power and his discovery harbours a dark side... A very dark side.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2014 17:36:21 GMT
Little Egret says:
@ Isabella, back on New Year's Day I noted that Top 30 SCOTTISH VEGETARIAN Recipes in Just And Only 3 Steps had both a cup of English tea and deep fried Mars bars

and your comment was I just clicked on this and could not believe my eyes when I read the instructions for making a cup of English tea! 'Warm water, add tea, bring to boil...'

So Hee !

No recipe for Welsh Rabbit either.

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 19:14:39 GMT
Aud1274 says:
I Think I Love You (a humorous romantic mystery)

Rapture at Midnight (The Cynn Cruor Bloodline Series Book 1)

Viral House

Festival Madness

Bowling With The Big Dogs (Moon Mullen Mysteries)

Quik Burger Murder (A Kathy Bomar mystery)

Just a few to add to today's thread .

Posted on 10 Jan 2014 19:21:38 GMT
Aud1274 says:
Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes - 50 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals

50 Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes - The Vegetarian Breakfast Cookbook (Vegetarian Cookbook and Vegetarian Recipes Collection)

Just came across these cookery books which I thought might be of interest to some of the previous posters.Hope you enjoy them.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2014 23:41:19 GMT
Isabella says:
Or Welsh cakes or laver bread or bara brith...

From what I've seen, I think the author may be living in the USA and English is not her first language. Doesn't mean the food's not good, though. :)

Posted on 11 Jan 2014 12:22:10 GMT
Vegan Slow Cooker recipes now £1.99. My fingers were quicker that my wits this morning but I applied for a refund as I'd rather save my limited pennies for something else - like a 'proper' book. Roll on the next lot of price matching and a repeat of the 99p frenzy we had last week!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the kindle discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Software Update for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage and £59 Kindle.
188 3 days ago
Announcement
Introducing the all-new Fire HD 6 and 7 and Fire HDX 8.9!
346 19 hours ago
Announcement
Amazon Introduces Two All-New Kindles
256 20 Jun 2015
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Software Update 5.4.5
112 2 days ago
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Previous Generation Software Update Version 5.4.4
279 15 Jan 2015
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Software Update Version 5.4.3
188 26 Jul 2014
Announcement
Kindle Paperwhite Software Update Version 5.4.2
359 13 Jun 2014
Announcement
Kindle Paperwhite (Previous Generation) Software Update Version 5.3.9
62 28 Oct 2014
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Touch Software Update Version 5.3.7
90 2 days ago
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Update Version 5.3.6
113 19 days ago
Announcement
New Kindle Help Forum Now Available
0 5 Jun 2013
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Update version 5.3.5
62 6 Aug 2013

This discussion

Discussion in:  kindle discussion forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  10 Jan 2014
Latest post:  11 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions