Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > kindle discussion forum

* * * FREE Kindle Books - Friday 11 April 2014 * * *

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Apr 2014 09:20:14 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Apr 2014 09:23:34 BDT
Lowdown on the upland of Mar
As a lowland Scot from Dundee, I really do consider myself lucky to have known the upland of Mar most of my life. Among the earliest memories I have are of weekends and holidays spent at the Canadian Campsite and of long walks along dusty estate roads in the surrounding glens. In one early memory I'm passing the ruins in Gleann Laoigh with a mental picture of a kilted highlander hiding a musket in the thatch of his cottage - and I just `knew' that I'd find a musket if I went digging at the back of these ruins. I wrote this book because I wanted a pocket-sized summary of information to carry with me on the hill and published it in the belief that other hill goers, and other visitors, will find this summary as useful as I hope it is.

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 09:21:36 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Apr 2014 09:25:59 BDT
The Passover Soul Kit: 101 Soul Tips, Easy Passover Recipes, Pesach Insights, Meditations, Art & Quotes for the Passover Seder and the Passover Haggadah (Holy Sparks Soul Kits)
Filled with beautiful calligraphy Artnotes and quotes to inspire you to enjoy Passover spiritually, as well as physically, despite the great demands that the preparations for the holiday places on us. Rae Shagalov's book will help you stay focused on the meaning and pleasure of Passover.
Bonus #1: An exclusive, private gallery of additional Artnotes and Soul Tips for Passover
Bonus #2: Rae Shagalov's Authentic Family Chicken Soup recipe handed down for generations
Bonus #3: Your Passover Soul Adventure
Bonus #4: A subscription to "Soul Tips" artzine

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 10:18:10 BDT
mca says:
Read this one a while ago, definitely recommend it if you like crime thrillers:

ABSOLUTION (A Frank Renzi Novel)
A serial killer stalker preys on young women in New Orleans. Vulnerable young women let a serial killer into their homes because they trust him. The killer tortures them, kills them and takes a gruesome trophy. Everyone has something to hide. Some of the darkest secrets reside in a parish church. A tip from a prostitute leads New Orleans Detective Frank Renzi to believe the killer may be a priest. A ruthless stalker, the serial killer uses his position to snare more women. With Renzi hot on his trail, he persuades a teenaged girl to help him escape. Will Renzi be able to save her?

Not read this one yet, but I enjoyed the first in the series:

MURDER AT THE AZALEA FESTIVAL (Magnolia Mystery Series)
In Wilmington, the azaleas are blooming, the dogwoods are flowering and the bodies are dropping faster than cherry blossoms on a windy day. But it's spring, and Ashley Wilkes, historic preservationist, is much too distracted by love to give a thought to recent homicides, until one occurs at a garden party where she's a guest. When her client is arrested for murder, Ashley tries her darnedest not to get involved. But she knows the actress is innocent. And just who are her most promising suspects? Why, the entire cast of a hot, new locally-produced television series.

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 12:44:49 BDT
Little Egret says:
Into the Light (Pollyanna Trilogy Book 1) by by Kevin Pearson and (Illustrator) Katarzyna Waszewska-Adamowska

A happy, honest novel for girls around 12 plus. Mums may enjoy it too! Kind, clever 8 year old Pollyanna yearns to be a paranormal investigator and hunt ghosts. Helped by her adorable puppy, Meg, and sprightly 91 year old Mrs Peters, she starts her very own investigation agency - PADS. Just as her special friend Mrs Peters predicts, PADS grows quickly, but remember not all ghosts are lost souls looking for a way to the light! Pollyanna's wise choices draw her deeper into the spiritual world of fairies and amazing dreams. Luckily clever Mrs Peters is an expert on ghosts and fairies.

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 16:16:07 BDT
C says:
The Templar Concordat. Crime/thriller

Arctic Wargame (Justin Hall # 1) crime/thriller

The Wild Poppy. Historical fiction/romance

Winter's End Romance

Dead on Demand (A DCI Morton Crime Novel). Murder/mystery

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 16:24:56 BDT
C says:
TUPPENNY HAT DETECTIVE. Murder/Mystery set in the 1950's

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 17:13:18 BDT
Little Egret says:
Gmail Superman - Improve productivity using these gmail tricks (Learning a new skill every day) by Jaison B

Did you know your one gmail account can give you infinite number of virtual email ids? Suppose your gmail id is xyz@gmail.com. Try sending a test email to any of these emails which follows x.yz@gmail.com; x.y.z@gmail.com; xyz@googlemail.com; xyz+important@gmail.com; xyz+work@gmail.com. All these emails will safely reach your main email account.

You might say that I already know that. But I can assure you that you don't know all the possibilities of applying this feature

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 17:16:08 BDT
 says:
The Titan Drowns (New Atlantis Time Travel Romance Book 6)
Watcher: Time Travel Romance (New Atlantis Time Travel Romance Book 10)

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 17:21:22 BDT
World War I - From Notes and Well Remembered Incidences: World War I from the journal of Captain Fred G. Coxen RFA

UFO: The Great Disinformation

Posted on 11 Apr 2014 22:58:57 BDT
Little Egret says:
Dutch Oven Cookbook. Easy Recipes about the art of Slow Cooking by Philip Smith

Slow Cooked Chicken & Rice
Easy Peasy Bread
Saudi Chicken and Rice
Seafood Gumbo with Okra
Short Rib and Cauliflower Curry
Cranberry Pot Roast
Drunken Chicken & Rice
Bacon Flavored Chicken & Potatoes
Lamb Ragu
Mushroom Risotto
Chicken in Coconut Milk
Lamb, Bean & Bulgur Stew
Peppery Pork Stew
Fish Chowder
Golden Lentil Stew
Dutch Oven Pilaf
Pho in a Dutch Oven
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the kindle discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Software Update for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage and £59 Kindle.
321 4 days ago
Announcement
Introducing the all-new Fire HD 6 and 7 and Fire HDX 8.9!
547 4 days ago
Announcement
Amazon Introduces Two All-New Kindles
307 3 Feb 2016
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Software Update 5.4.5
142 5 days ago
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Previous Generation Software Update Version 5.4.4
288 23 Mar 2016
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Software Update Version 5.4.3
192 23 Mar 2016
Announcement
Kindle Paperwhite Software Update Version 5.4.2
363 23 Mar 2016
Announcement
Kindle Paperwhite (Previous Generation) Software Update Version 5.3.9
65 24 Mar 2016
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Touch Software Update Version 5.3.7
95 23 Mar 2016
Announcement
NEWS: Kindle Paperwhite Update Version 5.3.6
134 26 Mar 2016
Announcement
New Kindle Help Forum Now Available
0 5 Jun 2013
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
698 18 Mar 2016

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  kindle discussion forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  11 Apr 2014
Latest post:  11 Apr 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions