Customer Discussions > kindle discussion forum

PS4 Knack Bundle Before Christmas

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Dec 2013 07:21:53 GMT
D. Street says:
I ordered a PS4 Knack Bundle on the 21 November when it said if I ordered it would be guaranteed before Christmas.
Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4)
On my account, it says on the order they have know idea what the estimated delivery date is. Also, on the Order Details, it says the product will come 'after 25th December'.

Will it still come before Christmas?

Posted on 3 Dec 2013 08:13:45 GMT
Science_Geek says:
This is a question only Amazon can answer I'm afraid and they don't read these forums. Give them a call and good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Dec 2013 11:38:25 GMT
Last edited by the author on 3 Dec 2013 11:42:04 GMT
essercizi says:
That PS4 Knack bundle doesn't seem to be available direct from Amazon, at least now. Did you order it from an Amazon marketplace seller? If so, you'll need to talk to them.
Amazon themselves are selling the "plain" Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) package, but you had to order that by Nov 13 to get it in time for Christmas, as it explains on the product page, so you would have missed that deadline.

If you did order direct from Amazon, and the confirmation states guaranteed pre-christmas delivery, I'd contact them and ask for an explanation.

edit: This discussion http://www.amazon.co.uk/Important-Information-about-PlayStation-Bundles/forum/Fx1NG5RC9J0Q0RG/Tx3NDRNNFLYWEJ7/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BE4HOIM&cdMsgID=MxI0ZSVLPU75OQ&cdMsgNo=1&cdSort=oldest#MxI0ZSVLPU75OQ might be helpful - it also has a link to an Amazon FAQ page about PS4 bundles.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  kindle discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  3 Dec 2013
Latest post:  3 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions