Customer Discussions > kindle discussion forum

Kindle Purchase

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Apr 2012 19:42:08 BDT
J. Chisholm says:
I am just wondering whether there is any difference where you buy a Kindle from-as I understand it if you order from Amazon it will be already set up but if you just buy from a store is it easy to set up? is it just a case of entering your wifi details?

thanks anybody-thinking about getting the touch-I already have the kindle 2 which I have had for about 3 years but can't remember the set up

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2012 19:56:22 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2012 20:02:39 BDT
Princess says:
@ J Chisholm - Hi, all kindles are pretty easy to set up but personally I would buy from Amazon as they have the 30 day returns guarantee and their Customer Service is excellent.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2012 20:03:58 BDT
Suze says:
You get the same customer service no matter where you buy your kindle, but you have a good point about returning it.

The touch is really easy to set up no matter where it's bought from. Enter your wifi details then do the register thing and you're ready to go. Mine came from Currys on Monday and within minutes of getting it home it was on the wifi, registered and books loaded.

Posted on 29 Apr 2012 22:21:11 BDT
Miss Swinden says:
I'm considering upgrading to a Touch for the 3G as I have a K4 at the moment - mt other half bought it for me as a present from someone elses Amazon account and I had no problem registering it straight away

Posted on 29 Apr 2012 22:37:48 BDT
Doublell says:
If you buy it from Tesco you get their points. Not a big deal but as they say 'every little helps'.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2012 22:47:44 BDT
Brian says:
You'll get 10 off , with that voucher , now as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb00f64d4)

This discussion

Discussion in:  kindle discussion forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  29 Apr 2012
Latest post:  29 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions