Customer Discussions > horror discussion forum

Italian cult cinema general debate

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 203 posts in this discussion
Posted on 21 May 2012 15:34:11 BDT
L. A. Prince says:
Hope I'm not going to regret it..4.84 'Hell of the Living Dead' bought!I'm really looking forward to seeing that flock of pelicans (or whatever they are) taking off en masse again.
I'm married with kids-so when I'm dead they'll end up with all these films-what a legacy.I hope they don't argue over who gets 'The New York Ripper'.
I used to drink every day without fail but I'm trying to cut back a bit now.Medically I'm sure that I'd still be classed as an 'alcoholic' but I do reckon those safe drinking guidelines are set artificially low to keep us off the grog.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 May 2012 22:26:23 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:11 BDT]

Posted on 21 May 2012 22:31:46 BDT
JONESY says:
Beck's is the beer to drink, preferably accompanied by a packet of Marlboro Reds.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 May 2012 21:16:00 BDT
I think the reason most modern shock films aren't too shocking is they deliberately soften it in the editing and add black comedy to lighten the atmosphere, I think they want people to feel they've seen something edgy without actually risking upsetting them which seems a tad silly to me, I've seen "A Serbian Film", "The Human Centepede 2" and "The Bunny Game" all hyped up for their notoriety and you know what film hit me hardest in the last few months? It was "Poor Pretty Eddie", the film has very little onscreen violence but the sexist, racist perverse atmosphere, the feeling that the main character is trapped in the worst stereotype of the south where everyone is repulsive, it just doesn't let up, everytime you think there's a glimmer of hope its beaten to a bloody pulp with twisted hicks giggling their way through the horror as if it were an everyday affair, probably the best outback killers movie ever bar "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre", I've seen it four times now with no loss of impact yet the three that I mentioned before hyped for notoriety had lost any slight edge by the time I watched them for the second time.

I only got through 14 cans on Saturday before I had to call it quits but then my cans are pint sized and I know many beers come in smaller sizes, I wouldn't go much further than that these days, in my teens I was completely reckless and just went berserk every few days.... those were the days! I think "Demons" might be worth watching again, often I drink with my brother and he just won't shut up about stupid things and gets me in a bad mood which ruins the films, normally he's okay but every now and then I wish I could have a drinking day without him inviting himself along, I'm not sure what you'd think of "Red Line", the anime I'd recommend above all are "Fist of the North Star", "Berserk" and "Shigurui" which were all awesome in their own way.

I don't like a lot of Arrow's extra's either, they waste ages on poorly animated sequences and cut to a scene from a film inbetween every single sentence, it must take up half the running time, also they constantly hire Alan Jones and Calum Waddel both of whom get on my nerves, I think they're both bright guys who know their films but they feel like film snobs to me and I can't stand them, Kim Newman irritates me too come to think of it and he shows up a fair bit in the cult community.

I think its interesting you mention not finding the likes of "Turkey Shoot" so bad its good as its a phrase I've never been able to stand by, I know a lot of what I watch suffer from poor production values, wildly varying acting and utterly insane plots but look past that and sometimes you can find cinematic gold in a seemingly worthless film, the best example is Herschell Gordon Lewis, his films have no budget, huge plot holes, daft dialogue and rubbish acting, even the gore looks really fake but for all the flaws the films have a charm that defies logic, I can't laugh at them only with them on deliberate jokes, I love every minute of them, they know they aren't perfect but just revel in the insanity and the over the top gruesomeness of it all, to this day still "The Gore Gore Girls" has some of the most wild and memorable kills in film history.

As to what'll happen to my collection after I die its a good question, I'd like to think they'll go to an up and coming film buff like myself who'll treasure them as rare collectors items but I figure the moment I'm dead my parents would chuck them in the skip, hopefully my brother would hold on to them, at least he'd respect them and pass on any swaps to someone interested.

JONESY glad to see you back, go to disagree on the best beer but to each his own, by the way was it you collecting all those Naschy films a few years back, if so would you be so kind as to list the one's you know of and the best versions as some of them come in alternate versions, some DVD's aren't English friendly and some go under multiple titles so a definite list from someone who already did their homework would save me a lot of time.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 May 2012 22:32:22 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:20 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 23 May 2012 01:09:15 BDT
Last edited by the author on 23 May 2012 01:12:05 BDT
I wouldn't bother indulging the sad troll negative marking comments with any of your time, I don't know where he/she/they keep coming from but they turn up every few months to try and get a reaction, ignore it and it'll get fed up and go away... for a while at least!

Don't get me wrong I love a good gore film but I'm with you 100% on violence not necessarily creating shock value, I guess its all about whether the film has something that really stands out and makes you think, I've never found the film that went too far for me and as I've seen just about every type of supposedly shocking film I doubt I ever will, I think its because I know its not real, I can immerse myself in film and feel powerful things but never to the extent I feel sickened by anything, glad you've got "Killing Spree" on the way its a fun film, definitely one for a drinking day, the main character is so mental and a few of the gore effects are cool though its not nearly as bloody as is made out.

I really liked the documentary for "Street Trash" but should tell you Arrow can't take credit for that as they lifted everything from the US Synapse release including the transfer and extra's. I try not to hold a grudge against Arrow for all the issues in the past so I pretty much disregard them instead, I check what they're up to once in a blue moon but just as soon get sick of them again. I don't get why they get such hype, its obvious Eureka and Shameless are the quality UK cult distributors.

I do like drinking with my brother but he shows up everytime I want to have a drink and every now and then I just want a day of blood and booze to myself, I guess I get annoyed as every now and then he just starts spouting anything and everything that pops into his head and won't shut up, he talks about the most mundane, irrelevant or incoherent things just to keep talking and he goes in circles following your response up with "yeah but I think" then repeats what he first said.... oh and after that he actually starts drinking and gets worse! To be frank he's a great guy to be around 90% of the time but the other 10% is annoying and on a drinking day the last thing you want is to replace fun with anger.

I know "Pieces" is low budget and at times daft but it truly is one of the best slashers, I guess thats why Grindhouse Releasing picked it up, they always seem to put out films that are among my favourites, I think most people watch a much smaller range of films and since they don't usually see such cheap or odd films they just make fun of them, it really irritates me and celebrity and critic backhanded endorsement really isn't helping, infact the way these jerks openly praise the films only to follow up with ridicule and laughter makes me wonder why they pretend to defend the films at all, they only encourage that sort of behaviour from new to the scene film fans who don't know any better and get people with respect for the films angry, I don't feel they deserve a place in the cult film world.

By the way I might not be on Amazon too often for a few weeks as I'll be pretty busy, me and a friend have some things that'll take up a fair bit of time so don't be too disappointed if I don't get back to you for a few days at a time.

Posted on 23 May 2012 09:06:38 BDT
JONESY says:
No, i wasn't collecting Naschy films, although i have quite a few in my collection.
Funnily enough i only watched Panic Beats yesterday. Highly recommended.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012 18:37:38 BDT
I really liked "Panic Beats", great film isn't it, saw the twists coming though I must admit. I was so sure you were the avid Naschy collector, do you remember who it was getting all his stuff, I think it was the only forum member to have seen "Devil's Possessed"?

By the way if you're still into your killer rednecks you must see "Poor Pretty Eddie", be sure to get the uncut DVD/Blu ray combo pack, its a great hard hitting horror about a woman stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a rapist hick and an assortment of unsavoury characters, you'd love it!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 May 2012 19:13:58 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:29 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 13:34:05 BDT
I admit Shameless don't have a great amount of extra's but as you say they deal in fairly obscure titles, only a quarter of what they put out has any sort of fanbase "Cannibal Holocaust", "New York Ripper" and "House on the Edge of the Park" being main contenders and they lost their collector value at the hands of the BBFC, I think they probably could make a few more special features but then they'd probably not be able to make back what it cost to make them, I prefer that they put out a few titles that will sell big to fund the rare and obscure releases like "Oasis of Fear" or "Footprints", extra's are nice but I think Shameless are right to prioritise getting more rare films over getting more extra's for the more popular titles.

I think my favourite company is Blue Underground too, I must own a hundred of their titles or more and to my knowledge they've only been bested once when Shameless put out the full directors cut of "Baba Yaga", makes no sense that they stuck with the theatrical cut for the Blu-ray, "Hitch-Hike" is really cool and shows off the talent of David Hess and Franco Nero at their best, pure edge of your seat road hostage greatness, "How to Kill a Judge" is cool too though its not the action film you might think, more of a slow paced political thriller, watch it in Italian as the English dub is missing about half the dialogue as the US theatrical version was chopped to bits, as a result the audio switches back and forth every twenty seconds or more which is extremely confusing and irritating.

Yeah I do get a tad irritable when my brother won't shut up, once he walked in on me watching "Anthropophagus" with beers and if you knew how much I love that film you'd know I can't tolerate someone ruining it for me, he popped up just as it was getting to the best bits and wouldn't shut up, I guess 90% of the time he's great company and I understand the rest of the time he's just lonely but from time to time I just can't be bothered with it, especially when he's interrupting my second favourite film!

I didn't notice "Slugs" was from the director of "Pieces" but it makes sense, they're both great films, like you I could pick faults with just about anything I watch mainstream or cult, I was watching the second Austin Powers with a friend a few weeks back as we were really into it as kids and I started noticing little continuity errors and plotholes everywhere, I didn't mean to pick at it but I pointed one out and he asked if there were others and every minute or so I found one, by the end of the film he was saying it was rubbish but I tried to explain a film doesn't have to be perfect to be good, he loved the film as a kid before he noticed all these little things. I guess for some people a film shouldn't have errors but I've yet to find one without them, I think what makes some people angry especially with low budget films is that the flaws are sometimes blatant like weak acting or really fake props or effects, to me all that doesn't matter, I feel films with my heart not my brain, is it well made? I don't actually care, the real question is am I liking what I'm seeing, if so don't question it, you'll just ruin the fun.

I actually prefer not having anything on its way as that means listening for post who in my street turns up anytime between 9:00am and 4:00pm! I tend to order thirty or more at a time so it all turns up within a week of each other then leave it be until I feel I'll need more soon or some exciting new releases are just out.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 15:11:27 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:37 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 16:53:31 BDT
I've only bought "Four Flies on Grey Velvet" of the Shameless Blu-ray's as the others were abused by those idiots at the BBFC, the transfer was generally very good, almost on par with Blue Underground, the dark scenes were pretty dull and at times murky but apparantly this is an issue with all prints of the film due to the way it was filmed.

My brother lives in the same house as me so he's there all the time, I end up watching a film with him most days and end up watching far more than one with him at least twice a week, you're right about my favourites, its "The Beyond" first then "Anthropophagus", I'll track down that top fifty list I wrote some time back for you and paste it into this conversation, it'll be on the post following this one.

I much prefer "Pieces" too, its one of my favourite slashers, I have a poster of it in my bedroom, come to think of it my room has so many horror posters in it I doubt I'd get a girlfriend these days if I was trying! And to add to that I just got a Mrs Wardh poster off eBay, I pretty much live for films, oh I wear horror T-shirts too the few times I'm out and about aside from work. I did notice the lizard in "Killing Spree" but like I said its just not the sort of thing to bother me, I think despite all the little flaws of many of my favourite films they just work in a way that other films with less obvious flaws don't, if we all spent the duration of "Dawn of the Dead" asking why the dead people look just like us with blue facepaint a cult classic would've been dismissed as rubbish for no good reason at all.

I've made a vow not to order drunk anymore as I used to buy 300-500 at a time when drunk, it was all stuff I wanted but it often made me skint, can't say I'll be drinking tonight, I've been walking four miles a day this week through the heatwave and to be honest no matter how much water I drink I'm still so dehydrated so I think its best I have a quiet weekend of sober films, saw "Walking Tall" last night, very cool film about a tough as nails man aiming to clean up corruption in his small town and when the law doesn't want to help out he picks up a four foot log and lays down the law himself!

Posted on 26 May 2012 17:05:20 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 May 2012 17:12:50 BDT
Okay, as promised I've copy-pasted my top fifty films, the list is over a year old so it may not be entirely accurate anymore but I just checked it and it looks about right and I'm quite satisfied with it as it is for now, by the way some of the films in my list were remade but for clarity my list consists only of the originals.

1. The Beyond
2. Anthropophagus
3. Zombi 2
4. Cannibal Holocaust
5. Santa Sangre
6. City of the Living Dead
7. Suspiria
8. The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh
9. Blood Vengeance
10. Nekromantik
11. Singapore Sling
12. Street Law
13. Gutterballs
14. Harakiri
15. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
16. Possession
17. Don't Torture a Duckling
18. Almost Human
19. Hitch-Hike
20. Kill Baby...Kill!
21. Kwaidan
22. The Iron Rose
23. Tetsuo: The Iron Man
24. The Gore Gore Girls
25. Videodrome
26. Delirium
27. Profondo Rosso
28. Tombs of the Blind Dead
29. I Spit on Your Grave
30. Female Prisoner: Scorpion
31. Pieces
32. Cannibal Ferox
33. House on the Edge of the Park
34. Requiem for a Vampire
35. Bloodsucking Freaks
36. Shogun's Joy of Torture
37. Bay of Blood
38. Bohachi Bushido
39. Mystics in Bali
40. One Man and his Pig
41. Der Todesking
42. Viva La Meurte
43. Nightmare Castle
44. All the Colors of the Dark
45. The Story of Ricky
46. Nightmare City
47. House by the Cemetery
48. School of the Holy Beast
49. Cannibal Apocalypse
50. The Men Behind the Sun

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 17:14:06 BDT
Post Soviet says:
Do you prefer Nekromantik to sequel? I thought second was disgusting and funny at the same time.

(have to check Athropophagus, haven't seen yet, well, same applies to many names on your list, but as it's on top...)

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 17:46:13 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:48 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2012 17:57:08 BDT
L. A. Prince says:
Really cool list-don't you rate 'The Evil Dead' though?I have a real soft spot for that one myself.And what about 'Reanimator'..?Surely that deserves a place?..Perhaps I should do my own list!

Posted on 26 May 2012 23:54:33 BDT
Last edited by the author on 27 May 2012 00:01:24 BDT
Post Soviet, I completely understand your preference of the second "Nekromantik", its much more fleshed out and as you say its got more humour but I liked the first better due to the complete anarchy of it as the guy begins to lose his mind and the film becomes increasingly but stylishly disjointed like his logic, also it might just have the most insane ending of all time.

West25 there was nothing wrong with Blue Underground's "Baba Yaga" its just that the five minutes of scenes cut by producers against the directors wishes were put on the disc as special features instead of re-inserted into the film, the transfers were technically equal but Shameless got the edge by restoring the directors cut.

Actually we have a TV in each bedroom and one in the living room, I practically live in my bedroom but my brother likes to watch films with me and most times I've no objections, glad you liked the list and good luck with any you happen to pick up, some of them are pretty weird but I hardly think this is news to you by now.

I think I have thirty posters or more, I just can't stand any aspect of my life not revolving round films, I'd probably terrify most people I invite up to my place but on the bright side by scaring off any squeamish women from the start I'm weeding out the incompatible one's, if you can't love a man with pictures of George Eastman eating his own guts or women impaled on bamboo poles on his wall you're just not my type I say! I only saw "Slugs" last year and I loved it but I've had "Pieces" for ages, at first I put up with a Canadian disc that was lifted from a VHS and loved it anyway but then Grindhouse Releasing put out that awesome two disc version four or five years ago and I just had to have it.

Of course like you I was always happy with my films when they came but I left myself so little money sometimes drink-buying started to seem a tad too risky, I was talking about the film "Walking Tall" from 1973 starring Joe Don Baker, it came in this trilogy from Shout! Factory Walking Tall Trilogy [Blu-ray] [US Import] along with two sequels starring Bo Svenson one of which I watched this afternoon, sorry to say I don't even own a Dwayne Johnson film, I've seen a few but they weren't for me, mind you I wasn't a big fan of all those Arnie and Stallone films either, I don't mind action but most of the action films I really like are spaghetti westerns, euro-crime and samurai films, guess thats a genre we've a bit less in common in.

As to the camcorder its really complicated, I've got some personal demons (not the kind directed by Lamberto Bava) and someone I was counting on to help with the project wasn't pulling any weight so I've decided to shelve my dream of making films for now and in a few months after some soul searching I'll hopefully have a more solid idea of whether I can go for it with things as they are or not, besides in the meantime another friend has something going that looked interesting so I intended to invest some time in that, the foundations don't exactly look solid so I'm going to play that one by ear, I've been analysing things and if that doesn't work out its film-maker, artist or lifelong layabout with a boring job to cover expenses and the artist thing I've looked into with very negative results so god knows, people act like I should have a sense of direction by now but I only get one life and I'm really confused how to invest what little time I've got.

L. A. Prince sorry to disappoint you, I think "The Evil Dead" is a cool film and I've nothing against "Re-Animator" but they just didn't make the cut, to be honest I struggled cutting well over twenty films from the list all the while accidentally thinking up more that should've made it, took forever, to give an example I was in conversation with another guy about the list and although we both thought "REC" was about or just below average we agreed it likely wouldn't make our top 1,000, it was a nightmare picking just 50 when I've probably got at least 500 favourites.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 12:38:01 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:38:56 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 13:32:49 BDT
Of the two versions of "City of the Living Dead" its a tough choice, the Blue Underground version does look better but the Arrow version looks decent, the Blue Underground version has about an hour and a half of interviews whereas Arrow have three hours, when they first came out I got the Arrow DVD due to the hype then got the Blue Underground Blu-ray last year when I finally went HD so I've got all the extra's and the best transfer, the extra's don't overlap too badly and both are interesting, if I had to choose I'd go for Blue Underground for the transfer but Arrow have some decent extra's including a fifty minute interview with Giovanni Lombardo Radice spanning his whole career.

I only have posters in my bedroom but I sometimes feel like covering the rest of the house too, some people like paintings of flowers or landscapes but to me there's nothing as beautiful as a good film poster, the Mrs Wardh one was one I've been wanting for ages but due to its lack of popularity no-one reprints it so I had to get an expensive real poster from its theatrical release, I'll have it framed when it arrives as its a piece of film history and worth a fair bit of money.

I ordered two more last night, luckily I wasn't drunk or I wouldn't have stopped there or anywhere soonafter, one was a German release of the oddball cult gore comedy "Hand of Death 25: Jackson's Back" which I'm really looking forward to, I think its about a Jason Voorhees rip-off killer who tries to quit murdering after his latest killing spree only to find out a bunch of sexy teens will be out at a deserted cabin for the weekend, I don't know why but it really sounds promising, god knows why it hasn't turned up outside of Germany yet, they get quite a few titles no-one else puts out so I'm often checking in on the international releases, Denmark and Holland get their fair share of cool stuff too. I think you'd love the original "Walking Tall" its got lots of action but also its the true story of a man fighting for justice and has a lot of heart too, apparently Buford Pusser himself was involved in and approved of the film so its nice to see a film based on a true story that actually is based on a true story.

I think the tough thing about getting up and doing something with your life is that no-one might appreciate anything you've done and you might only get problems from it, I think if I could form a solid team of half a dozen people as interested in making films as me with one taking care of the technology and another into special effects we could totally do it, I have some really interesting idea's that I feel should be out there and I've done my research so I know from a technical aspect I could get it done but as with all things in life many complications arise after you look into the reality of the process, its something I really need to ponder longer until I find ways round my weaknesses and form a tight crew or give up completely.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 15:12:38 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:39:05 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 18:50:38 BDT
I did hear about "Mondo Holocausto" years ago but nothing ever came of it, I heard the director has no previous work other than "South Park" dubbing which has me a tad hesitant and a short interview I read made me quite worried as the prime aim was to parody the bad dubbing of other cannibal films, might just be a rubbish send-up rather than an old school cannibal film.

I think bathroom posters are a great idea, I'd put up a "Street Trash" poster, the one identical to the Synapse 2 disc cover, not sure what sort of reaction you'd get but it'd be fun to find out.

You're going to love "Street Law" its my favourite action film, its a bit like "Death Wish" but what makes it great is Franco Nero isn't a one man army, just some guy who wants three crooks who beat him and mugged him to get arrested, of course it all spirals out of control, its also got one of the best musical scores ever, the opening scene of crime getting out of hand is among my favourite film openings. I saw "Behind the Mask" a while back and the humour was a tad too self aware for me, it was like it was set in the real world except everything followed the rules of a slasher film without anything happening, reminded me too much of "Scream" which I didn't like either, I know that bugs a lot of people as it was supposedly the horror of the 90's but I just didn't think it worked, years earlier Jack Hill's feature debut "Spider Baby" which celebrated seriously the Universal horrors whilst adding the occasional cliche humour was I think a much better film of the same type.

I think you're right regarding the film idea, technology is making it easier all the time and I've got no reason to hurry, I was thinking if I don't go through with it I could at least write up some of those scripts I've had in my head for years and see if any independents are interested, thats looking like the most reasonable way to get my idea's out there now, probably better having my idea's directed by someone who can get the job done even if my vision is weakened by being told through a second person, if I pick the right guys I could probably get something very close to what I wanted with more professionalism than I'd likely ever achieve.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 22:55:16 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:39:12 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 23:35:02 BDT
Don't get me wrong, I really want "Mondo Holocausto" to be great but somehow I can't shake strong doubts, its a bit like hearing about a new Argento film, you want it to be good, you know you'll buy it and you know it has the chance to be great but as the release date nears you find yourself full of cynical thoughts about how bad its likely to be, still if we don't take chances we don't find more good films so I say keep on gamblin'!

I never thought about the heat affecting a bathroom poster, I figure you could buy a poster for five to ten pounds here on Amazon for the majority of cult films then get it laminated at a photo shop few a few quid more, not perfect but solves your problem.

Okay, nice list there, "The Fifth Cord" is a great giallo, very suspenseful and creative though not too violent, "The Pyjama Girl Case" is an interesting film, it feels more like a police thriller than giallo, its based on a true story which the disc has a 30 minute documentary about, "Contraband" is Fulci's sole attempt to do the crime film, it works quite well and has lots of blood and action, "The Big Racket" is a great film about a cop trying to shut down a protection racket, when the law doesn't work he assembles a vigilante hit squad, fast, violent and really cool Castellari film... now as for "Mad Dog Killer" I don't actually have it, its due in about two weeks so I'll tell you more once I've seen it.

I think you should write the zombie script and either try to make it into a film or get someone else who'd be interested, I don't really have much friends to talk film idea's with as most of them can't relate to my idea's or tastes, of course my brother will listen but he can't be bothered doing anything to help getting it anywhere, he's so lazy he tells me all my idea's sound good but won't elaborate further because he can't be bothered thinking too deeply about them, he's the one who was so into the idea of making a film then didn't want to do any of the research, I could've done it all myself but I needed him for other things later on so his indifference meant I had to rethink a lot of things, he's not a bad guy but I wouldn't rely on him for anything other than picking up beers from the local store and even then only if he wants a drink too.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 May 2012 20:44:17 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:39:19 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 29 May 2012 01:12:53 BDT
Never heard of "Bloodmoon", I'll add it to my list and look into it sometime, I know what you mean about Franco Nero, I love his films but for ages I hadn't seen many of them, I quite liked "Circus of Fear myself though I admit its more a slow thriller than the blood soaked horror I expected.

I can't see me making films or doing anything in particular with my life, beers and movies suits me fine, a friend has something he wanted me involved in but I look inside myself and know I fall short of what's needed, pity as I really wanted to help him.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the horror discussion forum (810 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  horror discussion forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  203
Initial post:  11 Apr 2012
Latest post:  2 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions