Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Nov 2011 13:27:28 GMT
I've been watching a lot of Kung Fu / Asian films of late and I have a few Cine Asia and HKL dvd's so I was just wondering are these worth picking up on Blu

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2011 22:57:42 GMT
Cerberus says:
Yeah the new film releases are but it's worth checking reviews on the older films that have been put onto Blu-ray for picture quality as the old masters copy can be poor.

Posted on 26 Apr 2012 09:36:21 BDT
For the better part of 40 years I have been collecting martial art movies, ranging from early 70's Shaw Brothers titles and of course Golden Harvest releases. My library includes most of the older classics {incl} King Boxer, When Tae Kwondo Strikes, Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires, Hapkido, as well as the legend that is Bruce Lee along with many Jackie Chan titles and even a couple of JCVD movies. My question is simply now that Cine Asia have the right to the Golden Harvest Bruce Lee titles... Please release them on Blu-Ray Disc as I would prefer to have a UK boxed version {uncut of course}. PS Hapkido would also be nice.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the high definition discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  2 Nov 2011
Latest post:  26 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions