Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Dec 2009 18:41:34 GMT
S. I. Yousaf says:
Hi, for a couple of years I've been trying to work out how to make desserts that taste nice but don't pile on the calories or sugar. At first it was a bit hard trying to get good results without using sugar or butter but... after a lot of internet reading and even more trial and error I can make really nice cakes, muffins and flapjacks.

I've started a delivery service based out of my home kitchen so if you live in my area in SW London feel free to call or email.

Shaz Yousaf
www.HealthyDessert.co.uk
Your reply to S. I. Yousaf's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 26 Feb 2010 11:59:53 GMT
Whale Tart says:
I had the same idea and refer you to my thread, I got some lovely ideas from everyone.
I want to make wednesday eve supper a cake night but as you say, a healthy cake.
Let me know which ones you try and how it goes please. Ta Ta!
http://www.amazon.com/tag/cooking/forum/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx211KPGGBLHNC6&cdThread=Tx2MGUWXP4IKYPP&displayType=tagsDetail

Posted on 25 Apr 2012 12:31:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 25 Apr 2012 12:32:22 BDT
Thanks so much Whale Tart,
Was having a wander and just clicked on your thread and found some really brilliant recipes!
It may be 3 years since you started but sadly times are still lean for many!
I will dig around for some of my healthy and unusual favourites that I've collected over the years and maybe stick them on when I have the time, but in the meantime, I'm going to start with Dump Cake as it sounds quick and yummy.
I love the fact these threads stick around so us forum newbies can catch up!
Best Wishes, x suzysunshine7 x
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the healthy eating discussion forum (2 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The truth about the gaming community unhealthy eating 0 4 Mar 2014
Healthy Cakes 2 25 Apr 2012

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  23 Dec 2009
Latest post:  25 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions